28.2°E Astra 2F <UK beam>

• Red Button HD ist wieder da;
    diesmal auf 12422 H 27500 DVB-S 2/3;

einzelne Receiver haben da ihre Probleme mit der anscheindend harmlosen Sendenorm;
    Openbox SX6 ohne Signal bei Handeingabe;
    F15 zeigt Signal; findet aber im Suchlauf nix;
    denke, dass die PC-Karten hierbei keine Probleme haben.

1 Lam. 180 stationäry on 26 east

1 Gib. 150

1 T90
    1 Gib. 125
    all together in multifeed with 28 lnb

• Offizieller Beitrag

Danke Kleinraisting. :71:

Thanks to Analoguesat on Satellites.co.uk. 26.05.15.

• Prima; die alte Openbox bringt hier, obwohl Modulation DVB-S, auch nichts zuwege. Keine Signaldarstellung.

1 Gib. 150

1 T90
    1 Gib. 125

• Offizieller Beitrag

Geht hier auch mit der Openbox X-810...

PS: ... der HD stream (6811) geht damit natürlich nicht.

• ist ja toll, hier zeigt die alte Openbox, wie bei einem 1/2-TP, 8-10% an, der durchgeschliffene F16 demzufolge nur 3,8-4dB, was instabiles Bild heisst.

Schon merkwürdig, das Ganze.

1 Gib. 150

1 T90
    1 Gib. 125

• finish with testing;
    no chance on my place (great area around munich) to become a stabil picture; its not a receiver-problem; its the problem of a weak signal in southern bavaria.
    max signal on my place: 4,3dB (with 2 x 180 cm)

1 Gib. 150

1 T90
    1 Gib. 125

• Offizieller Beitrag

12604 H 22000 3/4 VR Test (9920 X 1720) HEVC

I don't know if it's live but if you pay attention

There is an SNG in the background at the left side

• Offizieller Beitrag

Aus Oberfranken was man mit Astra 2 E UK Beam im Laufe des Tages erleben muss ( mit 1,20m)

From Upper Franconia what you have to experience with Astra 2 E UK Beam during the day (with 1,20m)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tolles Ergebnis! Bravo-Bravisimo! :76::76::76:

Außergewöhnlich hochwertige Spektren einer perfekt abgestimmten Antenne, Protokollierungszeit (obere linke Ecke),
    Datumsangaben (obere rechte Ecke), Satellit, Orbitalposition, Empfangsort, Parameter für die Installation des
    Empfängers (Titel oben) und Empfänger (an der Seite) lassen keine Tropfen Zweifel, was ich gestern nicht glauben würde:

für 9 Stunden war der Strahl eines der Satelliten so weit, dass der SNR um 10 dB reduziert wurde !!!

Dies ist ein erstklassiger Signalmonitor :73:
    Ich freue mich aufrichtig für die neue Leistung meines Freundes :74:
    Danke! :71:

• Offizieller Beitrag

HIer eine Empfangsvergleich ( dank IQMonitor 2406) auf 28°2 Ost , besondere für die UK beam

mit 1,20 Antenne aus Lichtenfels ( graues Wetter)

zum vergleichen mit meiner Messung von 8 März 2019 hier

RE: 28.2°E Astra 2F

Besonderes am Abend wird es schlimmer

Here is a reception comparison (thanks to IQMonitor 2406) at 28 ° 2 East, especially for the UK beam

with 1.20 antenna from Lichtenfels (gray weather)

to compare with my measurement from March 8, 2019 here

RE: 28.2°E Astra 2F

Especially in the evening it gets worse

• Offizieller Beitrag

Und jetzt was am Abend schnell passiert :

In weniger als eine Stunde verschwinden fast alle UK beam Transponder

And now what happens quickly in the evening:

Almost all UK beam transponders disappear in less than an hour

• da meine Satcard keine Vollunterstützung seitens streamreader hat ,fehlen u.s.w. ... ,man kann aber sehen mein EGiB(Empfangsgebiet ist im Beam)16UK H + 16UK V !

und natürlich sind die Daten am Mittag 2-4dB stärker!

das sind für die Leute wichtig ,die nicht in der Ausleuchtungszone von UK liegen ,viel Spass!

gemessen mit TBS5990-103cm SAT-Anlage 24:00Uhr -Mitternacht

im Beam von UK-UKBEAM Mitternacht

• )UK beam.

Helyszín: Nádudvar, magyar.

ECHOSTAR X-12 3,8 m hálós antenna.
    2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.
    1.8.x2.0.m Északi műhold NSC 18-1
    1,8 m elsődleges fókuszban Dyras.
    C, Ku sáv 95.0Kelet-55.5West.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ein Empfangstest über fast 48 Stunden.

4 Frequenzen, davon 3 auf 2F und 1 auf 2G.

es ist zu beobachten dass, es einen starken Rückgang des

Empfangs zwischen 17:00 und 1:00 Uhr (MEZ Sommer Zeit) gibt .

zwei Frequenzen können nicht rund um die Uhr empfangen werden .

A reception test over almost 48 hours.

4 frequencies, 3 on 2F and 1 on 2G.

It can be observed that there is a sharp drop in reception between

reception between 17:00 and 1:00 (CET summer time).

Two frequencies cannot be received around the clock.

• 11306 H,11306 V,11345 H,11345 V,12382 H.

Lock 3m ParSat.

2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.

• 12129 V Lock 3m ParSat.

2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.

• 12168 V.,12226 H.lock 3m ParSat.

2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.

• 28.2E U.K. beams 0-24 hour DX receptions in Hungary

Dear, DX-r friends!

Nearing the end of last year, I performed a "unique" test, the results and successes of which I would like to present to you.

The goal, was to make the readable receptions below, archived for 24 hours, without interruption above the lock limit (C/N Lock), with (presumably) maximum utilization of my QTH reception options.

In Europe, searchable and archived, only one professional Sat Dx amateur has been able to do this so far, Dávid Roman, who lives and works in Losonc (Lucenec), Slovakia. David's work in this direction, regarding the reception of the English beam by this satellite, goes back more than 10 years. For reception, he used a Prodelin prime focal antenna of the same size (370 cm) and also used a custom-built LNB holder and Feedhorn. Dávid's related thematic page and reception results are available at the following link: http://www.dxsatcs.com/content…2e-2f-2g-sat-dx-reception

Confirmation, of my receptions report:

Three value indicators are available, BER (Bit Error Rate), SNR (Signal to Noise Ratio), and Level, to confirm the reception, following Dávid's example. The totality and numerical value of the test values confirms that the "enjoyment quality" of the given reception reaches the pixel-free, glitch-free availability of the created image/sound in all testing time period.

Test factors at my QTH site:

During the tests, there are several compromises and negative test factors that have/can have a great impact on the reception results, such as:

• How to install the antenna

Fixed-mounted system without auto-correction or polar mount accessory, which determines that the result that can be achieved/reached in the case of a given reception is the maximum of the system's specificity.

• The satellites "wobble" or "nodding"

Which cannot be followed by the fixed installation, so the resulting signal level fluctuation is typical for receptions and cannot be corrected in real time, or during the tests

• Antenna accuracy, which in the case of the Andrew ES37 type represents the professional category by the "degree accuracy" level, also has a significant effect on the so-called satellites. The satellites stepp out, "wobbling" and "nodding" int the dish focal piont.

• Weather factors, which are drastic changes in the test time window compared to the initial conditions of the test. (Typically for time of year, e.g., strong gusts of wind, this can move the dish out of stable reception, large amounts of precipitation, which can cause a significant decrease in the EIRP, etc.)

Asset constants:

• The devices and system components used for tests and examinations are i used without modification in order to ensure a "homogeneous environment" for the reception results.

ES37 Andrew 3.7 meter Ku-Band Earth Station Antenna (without sub reflector)

ANDREW ES37MPJK Satellite Antenna

Invacom QTF-031 Quattro LNB

Weiterleitungshinweis

TBS6903 DVB-S2 Tuner card

TBS6903 Professional DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card

EBSpro BETA v17.0.0.1 DVB analyzer software

EBSpro – The DXer's dream come true!

1. Reception report

The first frequency tested, a relatively easier reception, is 28.2E 2F UK beam 11306 H. https://www.lyngsat.com/muxes/Astra-2F_UK_11306-H.html

In order to carry out the test, a preliminary examination of a few days was necessary, in which it became possible to determine the fluctuation of the signal level caused by the negative test factors that appear periodically during receptions, due to the wobble of the satellites. After evaluating the test values, the reception SNR minimum and reception time can be determined, based on the coefficient of which, the precise AZ/EL adjustment of the antenna can be performed in the indicated time window, in order to achieve a nearly linear signal level. This operation, for a frequency of min. it takes two, but even three test periods, which is not only a very time-consuming task, but also a strong physical challenge, especially if the time window falls on 02:00 at night :-)

The main test:

In the picture 2_11306H.jpg, the start time of the test can be seen, with an SNR value of 4.90 dB, BER: 0.010.

In the image 2_11306H6.jpg, a repeated valley-period strong fluctuation of the signal level can be observed, the SNR drops to 3.59 dB. The reason for this is still unknown to me, it is not the same as the change in signal level caused by the fluctuation shown in the entire graph. Each valley period is preceded by a maximized reception peak, the total of which is approx. appears in a two-hour time window, as part of two daily events.

Picture 11306H24.jpg shows the closing time of the entire reception interval with 5.09 dB SNR values. Uptime: 24:05 HH:MM, BER:0.011 The reception maximum is 5.6 dB, at which value it is important to note that, by definition, we are not talking about the DX peak value after "best adjustment", the goal is to achieve the highest SNR value, almost the linear indicator.

Conclusion, the testing the was successful, the receptions are available daily 0 to 24 hours, its my QTH .

Thank you for your attention, I welcome all corrections, recommendations, comments, clarifications and additions, and I am also available for further questions.

Release and early information:

The next reception report, this is the satellite, 11306 V frequencies, also 24 hours Lock reception will be...

Bests, regards

SaTom

(Sorry, i don't perfectly my English. Google translator was help partly for the translation of my article.)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks SaTom for this great test at yout eastern place on your very nice setup! :76:

For your information, I merged your report in this toppic here "28.2°E Astra 2F <UK beam>", in hope you agree. :74:

PS: You can also report in other toppics:

28.2°E Astra 2G <UK beam>

28.5°E Astra 2E <UK beam>

Best regards

qwer :3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!