sorting KA-Band

• I would have a suggestion. Could the KA band be sorted according to the band. (E.g. Band A or B or C or D. If you are looking for a certain frequency or a transponder, you have to fight through a lot of posts before you reach your destination. This is no fun.

regards dreamsat

• Offizieller Beitrag

That thought crossed my mind too!

Band "C" 20.2...21.2 GHz (military FSS) and Band "D" 21.4...22.0 GHz (BSS) are quite different from the lower part 17.3...20.2 GHz (FSS).
    Would that suffice? I think band "C" and "D" often (not always!) have separate topics already, that only need to be moved and not split-up.

Band "C" would just need a GS and Data subforum, but Band "D" needs DX and Feeds as well.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Okay, starting today a better sorting according Ka Band A to D.

FYI: The "old" "GS>Ka", "DX>Ka" and "Data>Ka" are still online, because they must be split/merged to the right forum. After that work, I will delete them.

Best Regards
    qwer.
    :125:

Bilder

• Offizieller Beitrag

Finally we sorted this section new. I hope, it´s okay. :126:

FYI: All topics are merged or splitted and merged into the new section toppics. Nothing is deleted of course!

Bilder

• Offizieller Beitrag

Just anpther and probably final sorting.

Special thanks to hvdh for his help!

FYI: "Data" toppics from band B to band E/A will be merged/splitted soon.

Bilder

• Offizieller Beitrag

FYI: Updated new Ka-band Index list today (but not updated yet each Ka-list )

Big thanks to hvdh for his help! :4:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!