07.0°E Eutelsat 7B/7C

• 11010 H F1 in NS3 (new SR)

Interesting what I see on the Novelsat interface in your pic,namely,two modulations are displayed at 11010 H,8PSK and 16 APSK.On previous pictures(above) are also other transponders with two modulations.I want to know which of them is the working modulation on this frequency-11010 H?Or are both valid?Are they generated by the Novelsat application or are they manually inserted to lock such a signal?

I'm asking you about this because the modulations/parameters that Crazyscan finds,say,for the standard S2X extension are more often than not for the same transponder,at least with the TBS cards we use.For the standard s2x extension all modulations are defined by Crazyscan as "dummy".This is why the parameters of a locked transponder are often not displayed.In this case only the constellation can help us determine what modulation is used,but even through it we are not sure which mode and fec are used.

But since Novelsat has a proprietary device,the parameters(mode and fec) of a transponder are not found randomly,at least I think so(maybe I'm wrong),but are specifically chosen and used by the operator of that transmission.Not being a device that uses a blindscan app,then it is normal that the parameters must be entered manually and only after that the signal can be locked.Am I wrong to say that?

That's why I'm not sure why two modulations are displayed at the same time?Do they change during during transmission?:25: Of course if you have the approval from the manufacturer :10:

Best regards:3:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Interesting what I see on the Novelsat interface in your pic,namely,two modulations are displayed at 11010 H,8PSK and 16 APSK.On previous pictures(above) are also other transponders with two modulations.I want to know which of them is the working modulation on this frequency-11010 H?Or are both valid?Are they generated by the Novelsat application or are they manually inserted to lock such a signal?

I'm asking you about this because the modulations/parameters that Crazyscan finds,say,for the standard S2X extension are more often than not for the same transponder,at least with the TBS cards we use.For the standard s2x extension all modulations are defined by Crazyscan as "dummy".This is why the parameters of a locked transponder are often not displayed.In this case only the constellation can help us determine what modulation is used,but even through it we are not sure which mode and fec are used.

But since Novelsat has a proprietary device,the parameters(mode and fec) of a transponder are not found randomly,at least I think so(maybe I'm wrong),but are specifically chosen and used by the operator of that transmission.Not being a device that uses a blindscan app,then it is normal that the parameters must be entered manually and only after that the signal can be locked.Am I wrong to say that?

That's why I'm not sure why two modulations are displayed at the same time?Do they change during during transmission?:25: Of course if you have the approval from the manufacturer :10:

Best regards:3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is just The pilot, in a separate stream.

Very usual for such stream type.

• Offizieller Beitrag

F1 mux is active, including 4K

• Offizieller Beitrag

back

• Offizieller Beitrag

11140 V Wimbledon mux 7 channels

here is a local remux of 2 of them:

• Offizieller Beitrag

11140 H NS4

Olympic game Tokyo test (High bitrate 28 Mbit/s)

• Offizieller Beitrag

F1 is back

• Offizieller Beitrag

just for stats unfrtunately

EPL 2021 is back in NS4

• Offizieller Beitrag

3 F1 feeds : HD, UHD HDR and full mix

• Offizieller Beitrag

7E

• Offizieller Beitrag

Another probably NS3/NS4 wide-band feed is testing the second day at 7e.

The whole 72 MHz transponder with cenrtal frequency 11075 V is used here. Probably there will be the main Olympics feed for Europe with a mux of UHD feeds from different sports events.

The spectrum of TBS6903x card is not mine.

Yes this is it

• Offizieller Beitrag

more olympic test feed 11000 V

SCPC @ 25 mbps (HD)

• Offizieller Beitrag

No idea what will be there 11226V testcards on all SID

• Offizieller Beitrag

and yes, as reported in the S2 feed thread, 12560 H is Olympic game mux

• Offizieller Beitrag

OK, thanks, still Testcards at the moment.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!