IQmonitor tool

• Offizieller Beitrag

Good night, stephan94

Before I forget, I want to ask you to use the latest version of IQmonitor Pro and demonstrate the StreamReader.ini parameters in StreamReader.log

This is not a whim, but a statement of the fact that after changing the StreamReader API, only IQmonitor Pro can work with both old and new versions of StreamReader

Now to the point of your question.

I repeated your experiment with the same frequency settings as yours. I used the Hot Bird as the source of the RF signal. According to the parameters of the transponders, they can be identified on RF (grey scale) frequencies.

In order for this scale to be inverted relative to the frequency scale that the antenna receives, it is necessary that the LNBStk<Lo parameter in StreamReader.ini

As experiments show, everything works correctly.

Success and health

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Strannik,

I am very happy to be able to read you again.

as always, with your explanations it works perfectly.

thank you very much.

Ich freue mich sehr, Dich wieder lesen zu können.

wie immer funktioniert es mit Deinen Erklärungen einwandfrei.

vielen Dank.

Я очень рада, что снова могу вас читать.

как всегда, это прекрасно работает с вашими объяснениями.

большое тебе спасибо

• Offizieller Beitrag

Und jetzt mit besseren Einstellungen für das Spektrum.

А теперь с лучшими настройками спектра.

And now with better spectrum settings.

• "test Mer" is not working for me in IQmonitor 1020 ?! any solution :64:

• For some reason your main form collapsed.

it happen to me only with "Test MER" or Measurement MER "!

I hope these files will help .

Dateien

• Offizieller Beitrag

For all

When Kyiv was under siege and I did not know what would happen tomorrow, I tried to save the IQmonitor Pro program.

I put all my knowledge and soul into this program. So many new ideas and algorithms have been invested in it that similar

results in other programs will either not be for a long time or will never be ...

I removed all restrictions and prohibitions, and now the named keys have only the function of digitally signing the results.

Many features (including origami MER detection) are under development or testing.

The program is installed by simply unpacking the archive, which, due to site restrictions, is hosted on an external file sharing service.

The archive needs to be downloaded and simply unpacked - now the program will work as it was at the time of archiving (RAW version).

Changing -ini, -log and StreamReader files is at your own risk and responsibility.

For example, flie changed the coordinate of the program's main window, reporting level in the -log file to 1 instead of 5 in the -ini file...

Remember the rule:

If you do not know what and how a parameter affects, do not change it. And if it was unsuccessfully changed,

then return its value to what was written in the installation archive.

One more thing:

If you have a problem with IQmonitor Pro and you need my (or other members of the forum) help,

please state the problem in as much detail as possible and ALWAYS attach the archive with -ini and -log files.

Good luck and good health to all :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

I continue to work on the IQmonitor Pro program

Introduced a new mode of registration of the RF spectrum with the maximum graphical resolution (measurement cycles are carried out with a pixel step in frequency dF). In each cycle of Nm measurements (from 2 to 30) the noise level is determined (everything that is not a DVB-S2 signal). At the same time, the noise level in the RF spectrum decreases by the square root of Nm times.

The noise itself is displayed as a black curve, and its maximum level in each measurement cycle is indicated by the deviation of the gray curve from the specified noise level.

At the end of the spectrum registration, the average noise and maximum noise values are displayed over the entire frequency range (see the caption in the upper left corner of the spectrum)

• Greetings Yuri. :70:
    You can still surprise by further improving the IQ monitor. :54:

I would be very happy if you would allow the horizontal dimension of the "spectrum" window to be expanded. As it is in version 1014. Currently it is not possible in version 1020.

Big thanks.

:74:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Greetings Yuri. :70:
    You can still surprise by further improving the IQ monitor. :54:

I would be very happy if you would allow the horizontal dimension of the "spectrum" window to be expanded. As it is in version 1014. Currently it is not possible in version 1020.

Big thanks.

:74:

Hi Peter! :3:

Unfortunately, I did not see on the forum your "wide" spectra, which you received in version 1014 ... :33:

I'm having issues with the size of the program and am working hard to make it downloadable from this forum.

Now I do not see the number of users of the program, nor the results of its work.

Post your results on the forum in different versions and formats - only then will I know if it is possible to fulfill your wishes :28:

Health and success! :74:

• Hello Yuri.

Thank you for your willingness to fulfill my request. I would also like to ask you to save the vertical dimension of the spectrum window (760p) when you close IQmonitor. So far, after launch, I still have to adjust the vertical dimension to 760p. I use the "Spectrum" window size up to 5518x760p (4.19Mp).

2150x761

5517x766

well thank you :150: :61:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello Yuri.

Thank you for your willingness to fulfill my request. I would also like to ask you to save the vertical dimension of the spectrum window (760p) when you close IQmonitor. So far, after launch, I still have to adjust the vertical dimension to 760p. I use the "Spectrum" window size up to 5518x760p (4.19Mp).

In vain you thank me for your readiness to fulfill your request. I did not promise you anything,:81: but only asked how great your wishes are.

It turns out that you want to increase not only the maximum horizontal size of the spectrum more than 2 times, but also its height.

I heard you, but I do not promise anything in this regard.

Understand me correctly: I work on the maximum decrease in the volume of the program and the memory resources required for it and the video card so that ordinary users with low -power computers can use it, and it could only be distributed from this forum.

Please show what the range 5518x760p looks like in CrazyScan, just publish it in a sized size.

All the best! :70:

• Greetings.

I know you didn't promise me anything. But I know you will still fulfill the IQmonitor upgrade requirement. I am attaching a CrazyScan scan with a resolution of 5520x770. (I don't always manage to set the exact window dimensions, sorry.)

• Offizieller Beitrag

seit sehr lange Zeit hatte ich nicht mehr bei den

Funkamateur ( 26 Ost )mit IQMonitor Pro probiert.

Mit der Version 1020 funktioniert auch ganz gut .

for a very long time I had not tried the

radio amateur ( 26 East )with IQMonitor Pro.

With version 1020 it also works quite well.

в течение очень долгого времени я не пробовал

радиолюбитель (26 Восток) с IQMonitor Pro.

В версии 1020 он также работает достаточно хорошо.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Work on the program continues. :6:

In version 1.0.2.5, work with desktops from 1280 to 5760 pixels has been debugged. :73:

The program loader has been improved and, most importantly, the volume of the program has been brought to a size that will allow you to return to the distribution (download) of the program only from this site. This is important both for me (in terms of knowing the number of downloads) and for the site (in terms of increasing its popularity and authority).

A new Config button has been added, which dramatically increases the usability of the program as owners of many antennas with a large number of LNBs, which can now be individually calibrated according to the frequency of the internal local oscillator, compensate for the uneven amplitude-frequency characteristic of the entire receiving path, and determine and save its noise factor.

Below is an example of scanning - 36 transponders were locked in 77 seconds:

With CrazyScan, the spectrum was recorded in 77 seconds, and a blind search with a 3 MHz step took 548 seconds (which is 7 times longer) and locked 36 transponders:

Blind search in BlindScan2 mode took 23sec(spectrum)+68sec(BlindScan2)=91sec (which is 18% longer) and locked 36 transponders. Another transponder (37th) was found, but not locked:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Heute ein Vergleich zwischen "accurate RF" und "super detailed HR".

diese Arbeit wurde mit IQMonitor pro 1.0.20 auf Türksat gemacht.

drei Frequenz wurden mit "HR" mehr gefunden

Today a comparison between "accurate RF" and "super detailed HR".

this work was done with IQMonitor pro 1.0.20 on Türksat.

Three more frequencies were found with "HR

Сегодня сравнение между "точным RF" и "сверхдетальным HR".

эта работа была выполнена с помощью IQMonitor pro 1.0.20 на Türksat.

Еще три частоты были найдены с помощью "HR

• In addition to what colleagues posted above at 42.0E, low symbol rate auto search with IQmonitor 1020 and Crazyscan.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!