IQmonitor tool

• and feedreport IQmonitor 2404

• Offizieller Beitrag

hi Peon,
    "HR spectrum" = High Resolution spectrum
    Until you understand this and present a highly resolved spectrum, there will be no dialogue with you.
    There is an ideom of "include a fool" in Russian.
    I will not explain what this means, because I am sure that you all understand perfectly, and I know and respect you as an intelligent person.

Regards
    Yuri

• I don't know how to correct the Expanded spectrum right now :35: , I will tray later with Ku/C-band where things are easier :125:

But I am very happy that the H.R.Spectra can work in Expanded range {250 - 2450 for STV6120} :73:
    note that after 20800 there is a reflection of the same transponders like what happen in Ku-band .

just question : can calibration work with Ka-band and C-band ?
    I use calibration for full Ku-band only !

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von flie
    just question : can calibration work with Ka-band and C-band ?
    I use calibration for full Ku-band only !

Yes ,

here an example

/edit by qwer:

Sorry, links have disappeared after changing board-software on 01.08.2020.

Please ask stephan94 for an re-answer again... :3:

stephan94 :51:

• Hi Yuri
    Thanks for the reply, your response was faster than scanning the HR spectrum. :76:
    I didn't have time to do it yesterday, so I sent what I have. Today I am also sending the HR spectrum with feedreport of transponders without locking in the HR spectrum.. Maybe it will help answer my questions: BlindScan as "CrazyScan2" in IQmonitor, and indication of correct frequencies on TP without locking, when using "feed report".
    The correct frequencies are in my previous posts
    Thanks. :74:
    Onacila
    P.S. IQ monitor ver. 21013 does not have the HR spectrum function

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Peon
    Greetings Strannik,
    Many thanks for adding new features in IQmonitor. Everything works flawlessly. :74:
    But I have a request. Would it be possible to insert into IQmonitor, scan "BilndScan2", as CrazyScan uses? In BlindScan2 mode, it is also possible to lock frequencies below the lock threshold. (No Locked). IQmonitor can only do this manually, - "feed report". During this scan, it does not find the exact frequency of the transponder, but lists the one that was selected by clicking on the spectrum.

Hi Peon
    Finally you have pleased me with the HR spectrum:

It is close to ideal! :73: If you allow me, on your behalf I will publish it in my live journal as a model worthy of imitation.
    The absence of a response to this request will be regarded as a sign of consent. :4:
    The HR spectrum confirmed my assumptions about the quality of picking, which led to "wrong" results.
    “Correct” you consider the numbers that are shown on the spectra that are obtained in CrazyScan.
    I note that the "correct" frequencies are given in whole Mega Hertz, which corresponds to the accuracy of determining the frequency +/- 0.499 MHz.
    If you analyze, for example, the "exact" values of symbol rates and compare with the values from IQmonitor,
    you will see the "exact" values have an error of up to +/- 5 kC / s.

Now let’s go through the transponders, the frequency of which, in comparison with CrazyScan, is doubtful for you, and the picking of which caused doubt in me, and was specified by the very high-quality HR spectrum that you received.

I will arrange the comparison line by line, first the frequency according to the CrazyScan spectrum, then the frequency of your picking, then the difference of these frequencies and, finally, the frequency according to the results of my visual examination of your HR spectrum (frequency of the “right” click on the spectrum):

1. 3767 ---> 3765.75 ---> - 1.25 ---> 3766.8
    2. 3722 ---> 3720.00 ---> - 2.00 ---> 3722.2
    3. 3714 ---> 3715.25 ---> +1.25 ---> 3714.1
    4. 3733 ---> 3734.25 ---> +1.25 ---> 3732.5
    5. 3850 ---> 3850.25 ---> +0.25 ---> 3850.3
    6. 3974 ---> 3976.25 ---> +1.75 ---> 3973.8

Where you were mistaken when picking up the RF spectrum (from 5 to 8 pixels), IQmonitor could not search for the central frequency of the transponder and gave out the picking frequency.
    Where the picking frequency differs little from the transponder peak frequency in the HR spectrum (see No. 5), IQmonitor found the most accurate value of the central frequency of transponder No. 5 - 3850.205 MHz.

Conclusion:

Pickering for FeedReport needs to be done on the HR spectrum.

Now the answers to your questions:

1. I will not insert the BlindScan 2 function into the IQmonitor program, because if there are two nearby low-speed transponders in the spectrum, StreamReader cannot “tear itself away” from them and the stack overflows.
    In the HR spectrum, this problem I with great difficulty, but solved.

2. Sub-threshold transponders in automatic mode cannot be found by IQmonitor. But on the HR spectrum it is easy to find places for FeedReport, which is able to determine (or predict) the signal parameters up to -9.5 dB below the lock level, while FeedReport gives an objective assessment of the reliability (probability) of the forecast based on FER.

Good luck! :74:

• Zitat

Original von strannik

It is close to ideal! :73: If you allow me, on your behalf I will publish it in my live journal as a model worthy of imitation.
    The absence of a response to this request will be regarded as a sign of consent. :4:

Of course I agree. :74:
    And thank you for your response.
    Onacila

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• Zitat

Original von strannik

PickReport FeedReport needs to be done on the HR spectrum.

this is the most important note for me :76:

and as long I use the H.R.Spectra with IQmonitor I can verifies if the Unlocked Transponders obtained by Blinscan2 with Crazyscan are real or fake . :18:

• thank you stephan for reply :74:
    yes calibration works with Ka-band too :73:

But still has small problem in spectrum in 250-400 and 2350-2450 Expanded range

• Expanded Range @ C-band :73:
    Re flexion of Transponders begin from 4500 mhz
    I don't use Calibration yet .
    H.R.Spectra is great, But a part of RF-spactrum is missing from 4750-4900 mhz !

Best Regards :70:
    flie

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von flie
    thank you stephan for reply :74:
    yes calibration works with Ka-band too :73:
    But still has small problem in spectrum in 250-400 and 2350-2450 Expanded range

flie, congratulations! :76::76::76:
    Great RF spectrum calibration result! :73:
    For my extended review, see the LINK

[Blockierte Grafik: https://ic.pics.livejournal.co…/42451/42451_original.jpg]

Thanks and continued success! :74:

• Greeting! When I use the "jump to frequency" function in HR mode, everything is fine. But when I make a classic spectrum and add the HR spectrum to it, a vertical line appears at the place of the jump.
    And one more question, why isn't the ABC 4T2 and TSreader Lite function activated for me?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lambda, glad to welcome you :74:

On the first question - try first to form an HR spectrum, and then add an RF spectrum to it.

On the second question - it is necessary to specify the paths to all connected programs in IQmonitor_2.ini, including to ABC 4T2 and TSreader Lite.
    For example:

[PARSER]
    Java=C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_161/bin/javaw.exe
    TSRLite=D:/TSReaderLite/TSReaderLite.exe
    TSR=C:/Program Files (x86)/Cool.stf/TSReader/TSReader.exe
    VLC=C:/Program Files (x86)/VideoLAN/Vlc/vlc.exe
    MPC-BE=C:/Program Files/MPC-BE x64/mpc-be64.exe
    4T2ContentAnalyser=D:\Program Files (x86)\Abc\4T2 Content Analyser\ABC4T2ContentAnalyser.exe
    TrEdit=C:/TransEdit/TransEdit.exe

Good luck and health!

PS Try replacing slash with backslash

• Now I have to read several descriptions for the 2.4.x versions.

With the FineTune button it is unclear to me why a deviation of 9 ° is output, ....... not so important for the time being.

I'm a bit shocked by the scan time! For the entire H and V level on Astra 19.2 ° E I need almost 4 hours with the 6903x. In comparison, the 6925 does this on the same PC in less than 30 minutes.

Can this be due to the driver?

• Wanderer, thanks for the answer :74:
    There is a reason why I want to make a spectrum of normal resolution first. After it, it is clear which parts can be skipped in the HR spectrum and accelerate its progress with the "jump to frequency" function :125:
    Regarding the second question, I have already done everything as you said, look at the links in the background of the IQ monitor.ini these are the links to the program directory
    I tried to change the right slash with the left, with no success for now :28:

---------------------------------
    2,7m "Laminas" (Not in function :88: )

1.8m Prodelin (Not in function :88: )

1.2m Echostar + 36V HH motor 93,5E-61W (154,5° Clark's orbit):34:
    0,75m Kathrain CAS75 offset + Premium X diseqc motor (90E-55,5W)
    Multi-Feed "Wave Frontier" Toroidal Antenna T90 (28,5E-0,8W)
    TBS 5927;TBS 5925;TBS 6903;Octagon SF8008;DM 8000

• Hello Lambda,

I'am using slash in the ini-file and it's works.

Do you have the java.exe in this C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_161/bin/ path?
    If you use a newer jawa version, you can copy the newer jawaw.exe in C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_161/bin/.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Femi, I'm already using the newer version you mention (jre1.8.0_161)

---------------------------------
    2,7m "Laminas" (Not in function :88: )

1.8m Prodelin (Not in function :88: )

1.2m Echostar + 36V HH motor 93,5E-61W (154,5° Clark's orbit):34:
    0,75m Kathrain CAS75 offset + Premium X diseqc motor (90E-55,5W)
    Multi-Feed "Wave Frontier" Toroidal Antenna T90 (28,5E-0,8W)
    TBS 5927;TBS 5925;TBS 6903;Octagon SF8008;DM 8000

• Nochmals etwas ausführlicher, um Missverständnisse auszuschliessen:

Wenn du eine neuere Java Version benützt, müssen in im Java-Verzeichnis 2 Unterverzeichnisse sein, die jre1.8.0_161 und zum Beispiel die jre1.8.0_251.
    Ersteres Unterverzeichnis benötigt der IQMonitor. Man kann aber alle Dateien (inklusive Unterverzeichnisse) oder auch nur die javaw.exe im bin-Unterverzeichnis aus dem neueren Verzeichnis
    in das jre1.8.0_161 kopieren.
    Üblicherweise wird bei einer Installation einer neuen Version von Java die alte gelöscht.

Ach ja, beim Ändern der ini sollte das Programm geschlossen sein, andernfalls wird es beim Schliessen überschrieben.

Again a little more detail to avoid misunderstandings:

If you use a newer Java version, there must be 2 subdirectories in the Java directory, the jre1.8.0_161 and for example the jre1.8.0_251.
    The IQMonitor requires the first subdirectory. But you can download all files (including subdirectories) or just javaw.exe in the bin subdirectory from the newer directory
    copy into the jre1.8.0_161.
    Usually, when a new version of Java is installed, the old one is deleted.

Oh yes, the program should be closed when changing the ini, otherwise it will be overwritten when it is closed.

Još malo detalja da izbjegnete nesporazume:

Ako koristite noviju verziju Java, u Java imeniku moraju biti 2 poddirektorija, jre1.8.0_161 i na primjer jre1.8.0_251.
    IQMonitor zahtijeva prvi poddirektorij. Ali možete preuzeti sve datoteke (ukljucujuci poddirektorijume) ili samo javaw.exe u poddirektoriju bin iz novije mape
    kopirajte u jre1.8.0_161.
    Kad se instalira nova verzija Java, stara se inacica briše.

O da, program treba zatvoriti prilikom promjene ini-a, inace ce se prebrisati kada je zatvoren.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Weiter zu meinen 6903x Tests:

Ich habe jetzt versucht Freq. step statt dF auf 6 MHz umzustellen, in der Hoffnung dass dies schneller läuft, stattdessen gibt es nur eine Linie wie hier im Bild vom abgebrochenen df Scan.

Continue to my 6903x tests:

I have now tried Freq. step instead of dF to 6 MHz in the hope that this runs faster, instead there is only one line like the one in the picture from the canceled df scan.

@>4>;68BL <>8 B5ABK 6903x:

/ A59G0A ?>?@>1>20; Freq. H03 2<5AB> dF 4> 6 F 2 =045645, GB> MB> 1C45B @01>B0BL 1KAB@55, 2<5AB> MB>3> 5ABL B>;L:> >4=0 AB@>:0, :0: =0 :0@B8=:5 87 >B<5=5==>3> A:0=8@>20=8O df.

Bilder

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!