IQmonitor tool

• Today I repeated the "jump to frequency" function on the 68.5E satellite and now there are no more vertical lines at the beginning and end of the jump :73: The first test was the HR spectrum of the whole band without my intervention, it took a very long 4555 seconds
    After that, I repeated the same, but first with the 6MHz classic spectrum to which I added the HR spectrum. Based on a very clearly visible RF signal, I skipped three times with the "jump to frequency" function and accelerated the whole process to just 1545 seconds :12:
    Question for our friend Wanderer : Is it possible to extend this function by an automatic skip every time the RF signal drops to the noise level in calibrated mode?

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Lambda
    Question for our friend Wanderer : Is it possible to extend this function by an automatic skip every time the RF signal drops to the noise level in calibrated mode?

Hi Lambda!

I answer your question:
    Yes you can.
    Moreover, this has already been implemented in the program, but is not yet available for a wide range of users.
    When people get used to HR spectra, this option will be open to all users.

I have worked hard to eliminate the vertical sticks that appear if the transponder list is not cleared before receiving the HR spectrum.
    It seems to me that I have eliminated this shortcoming.
    Tested on skipping the frequency range of the side 9 ° E when receiving 10 ° E on a small antenna.
    First, I registered the RF spectrum, and then the HR spectrum with a “manual” pass of unwanted frequency intervals for subsequent analysis.
    Then, using FeedReport, it “clicked off” the transponder peaks, including subthreshold ones. :126:
    I found a tiny little one with SR = 256 kS/s and locked the radio broadcast. :85:
    See here and test at PM

Health and success! :74:

• what a perfect ultra-spectrum I see here !!! :12: :76: :76: :76:

61401.jpg

61394.jpg

thank you very much Strannik for the Excellent Remark :73:

so with a good calibration we can see very low signal ! But this need a very Expert eye ! :70:

about 19706 L apparently is a beacon , I tray also feedreport for other Transponders (A,B,C,D,5,6,7,8) there is info ; they are very far from me
    About Transponder (2,13) I think they are anomaly from Triax-Twin-Ka lnb :88:

• Hi Lambda
    I also use RF-scan before H.R.Spectra because it is easy to me too and to chose Noise value as I want ..this makes also the vertical line appears to me too :37:
    I don't tray to inverse operation yet (H.R.Spectra before RF-scan) :88:

About ABC 4T2 and TSreader they are work with me with out problem Even MPC-BE but I use MPC-HC :83: ! I use this parameters :
    It doesn't mater if you use slash or backslash :73:

Java=C:/Program Files (x86)/Java/jre1.8.0_161/bin/javaw.exe
    TSRLite=C:\Program Files\COOL.STF\TSReaderLite/TSReaderLite.exe
    TSR=C:/Program Files/Cool.stf/TSReader/TSReader.exe
    VLC=C:/Program Files/VideoLAN/Vlc/vlc.exe
    4T2ContentAnalyser=C:/Program Files/ABC/4T2 Content Analyser/ABC4T2ContentAnalyser.exe
    TrEdit=C:\ProgramData\CMUV\DVBViewer/TransEdit.exe
    MPC-BE=C:\Program Files\K-Lite Codec Pack\MPC-HC/mpc-hc.exe

Hi femi
    with TBS6903X I prefer to use Direct_BLindscan with :Band18&Step12 with this parameter IQmonitor is Faster ,Unless if you want to use Deep search in this time I use also IQmonitor Dircect_BLindscan with :Band5&Step2 ...in both the result I think it better than using Blindscan2 with Crazyscan (Band18&Step12 faster ! and with Band5&Step2 more Transponders you can get ! but you have to be patient :11:!)

It is preferable to not use H.R.Spectra with TBS6903X or TBS5521 Unless if the Streamreader change in the future

It is better to use the H.R.Spectra only with professional cards like ;TBS5927 or TBS6903 ,TBS6908 ....etc

regards :70:

flie

Bilder

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von flie ()

• Femi, Flie thanks for your instructions, unfortunately ABC4T2 and TSR Lite are still unavailable to me .. But actually it's not that important to me.

Wanderer, thanks for the quick response and even faster solution to the problem of HR vertical bars :97: My beta tests confirm that you have solved the problem :12:
    Great job as always :74:
    It may be stupid but I have one wish, sometimes during long HR searches I forget about the IQ monitor running in the background, it would be good if the signal sound would warn me that the program has finished its work :5: :63:

Bilder

---------------------------------
    2,7m "Laminas" (Not in function :88: )

1.8m Prodelin (Not in function :88: )

1.2m Echostar + 36V HH motor 93,5E-61W (154,5° Clark's orbit):34:
    0,75m Kathrain CAS75 offset + Premium X diseqc motor (90E-55,5W)
    Multi-Feed "Wave Frontier" Toroidal Antenna T90 (28,5E-0,8W)
    TBS 5927;TBS 5925;TBS 6903;Octagon SF8008;DM 8000

• Unfortunately at position 57E the vertical bar was repeated when selecting the "jump to frequency" function

Bilder

• Same satellite, no problem today

• 90E HR spectra

• Hi Strannik :70:
    I think that you find exactly the working area of my Triax_twin-Ka lnb Using Ulta-spectrum with Expanded range with :76:

19350-20670 Mhz :73:

regards :74:

Bilder

• Test of the new TBS6903x V2 card with IQ monitor.
    HR spectrum okay, only very slow. :88:
    BlindScan not working.

• Another HR test, 52.5E separate from other neighboring satellites with "jump to frequency" function

• Hi PEON
    Did you tray Direct-BlScan with Step18&Band12 works fine with me :73:

https://www.satellitescommunit…hreadid=1565&sid=&page=34

59875.jpg

59876.jpg

Regards

• Just traying Ultra-spectrum with Expanded Range in Ku
    H.R.Spectra works fine :73:
    But a part of RF-scan is missing ?

• At usual Ku Range ,Not perfect yet ...I still need practice

Regards
    flie.

• Hi Flie! If you want a better result, first create a classic spectrum with calibration turned on, turn on "minimum level RF" with the same value as in the "Noise" field. Then turn on the "Add" function and create an HR spectrum...
    I think your "direct Blind scan" can look better too, all your values are in the same line. Look at my result in the following picture, you will notice the difference

Bilder

• Zitat

Original von flie
    Hi PEON :72:
    Did you tray Direct-BlScan with Step18&Band12 works fine with me :73:

Regards

Hi flie.
    It's okay with a big step. :100:
    But such "aerial" scanning is not thorough. :28:
    I compared it with TBS6983. HR spectrum mode.

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Zitat

Original von Peon

Hi flie.
    It's okay with a big step. :100:
    But such "aerial" scanning is not thorough. :28:
    I compared it with TBS6983. HR spectrum mode.

Can you tray with Step5&Band2 ? scan time is longer but Better I think

• Zitat

Original von Lambda
    Hi Flie! If you want a better result, first create a classic spectrum with calibration turned on, turn on "minimum level RF" with the same value as in the "Noise" field. Then turn on the "Add" function and create an HR spectrum...
    I think your "direct Blind scan" can look better too, all your values are in the same line. Look at my result in the following picture, you will notice the difference

Thank you very much Lambda :74:
    I think it better now :73: But I can't avoid vertical lines

• My tests show that vertical lines no longer appear in version 2.4.0.5 beta. We are waiting for Strannik, to honor us with the official version...

I just did a test on 26E, I used the "jump to frequency" function five times, no vertical lines :73:

• I made a comparison of version 2.4.0.5 beta and previous 2.4.0.4 on satellite 10.0E. It can be seen that the new version does not have a problem with vertical lines when skipping frequency, but in both versions I occasionally get vertical lines even though I did not use the skip function

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!