IQmonitor tool

• Perfect job, Yuri. :73:

Also fixed the problem with repeating the scan of a specific frequency. It occurred in version 2.4.0.5 in HR, at a dF step of less than 1000. There was no problem in BlindScan.

Version 2406 works without problems in both BlindScan and HR dF.

Well thank you. :150:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• 21,5E HR test IQ 2.4.0.6

• tbs6903X card_scan 19.2E,11700-12750 V,with IQmonitor(2406)-almost 2 hours and Crazyscan-15.2min

• tbs6590 card_scan 19.2E,11700-12750 V,with IQmonitor(2406)-5 min and Crazyscan-48 sec

• Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

6 Mal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Peon,

I'm happy for you - the spectrum is just a sight for sore eyes. :76:

The only thing that spoils it is the autoscaling mode, which makes it impossible to enlarge the image to its natural size and read the scanning parameters.

I know that you have a huge monitor, and I did the program for 3840p.

Try increasing the spectrum plate MORE than this value.

I am wondering if the memory size will be dynamically increased ...

Congratulations again

Good luck! :150:

• Offizieller Beitrag

A practical lesson for beginners and those who still cannot get a high-quality spectrum quickly. :96:

First, carefully consider the spectra I received and try to understand what their main difference is:

So, you have carefully considered the spectra and are ready to answer the questions:

1. Which of the spectra did you like the most?

2. Which of the spectra was obtained the fastest?

3. How do blind scan parameters affect the transponder search speed?

Until then, I'll wait for your answers :57:

write down homework for those who have already received at least some result

Launch IQmonitor 2406 software and immediately do the following: :59:

0 - click on the Blindscan button;

1 - after the end of scanning, save the result by clicking the Save button;

2 - clear the transponder table by pressing the CleanTransp button;

3 - clear the plotting tablet by pressing the Paint button;

4 - set the new, best in your opinion, parameters of the blind search Band and Step;

5 - click on the Blindscan button;

6 - after the end of scanning, save the result by clicking on the Save button.

Repeat steps 2 - 6 until the blind scan time reaches its minimum and the quality of the blind search is the best.

I am waiting for your answers with your optimal (quality / speed) spectra.

Good luck! :3:

• I'm sorry, but the site automatically chooses autoscaling. Or I can't do it. :37:

Here is a link to the full resolution image. https://uloz.to/file/g8CXRFBCX…9271259-10950-11700-v-jpg

https://workupload.com/file/S3EjcCfSN4f

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

I'm sorry, but the site automatically chooses autoscaling. Or I can't do it. :37:

Here is a link to the full resolution image. https://uloz.to/file/g8CXRFBCX…9271259-10950-11700-v-jpg

Peon,

I am delighted with the spectrum you received! :73:

DVB-S2_spectrum

I have never seen such a precise, high-resolution and simply beautiful spectrum.

Hats off to your patience, but the HR spectrum is worth an hour and a half!

Standing ovation :76: :76: :76: :76: :76:

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is what the calibration looks like for me. Is the LNB broken?

I do not think so... :125:

The shape of the calibration curves has a characteristic shape for motorized suspensions.

I am confused by the very high signal level.

Please show the main program window at the time of registration of the calibration curve.

And ini files IQmonitor and StreamReader

Then I will answer you more definitely.

• Offizieller Beitrag

From the registration parameters, you have only one error:
    N = 1, when for TBS 6983 N must be at least 4, better than 9.

The calibration curve that you have just shown is absolutely not typical. The impression that the LNB is not connected at all.
    If you have a twin, try changing the LNB output.
    In addition, from the last calibration curves it follows that after the motor, on the way to the LNB, at a distance of about 35 - 45 cm, the central core of the cable is broken off or the cable sheath is seriously damaged.
    Try replacing the cable from the motor to the LNB.

Keep us posted.
    Success

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo.

Mit der letzte version 2406 von IQMonitor habe ich wieder auf 62° Ost probiert.

Auch dabei eine Probe mit crazyscan.

in dieser Fall ist IQMonitor lamgsamer , aber er hat nur zwei Transponder nicht gelockt

Crazyscan wra schneller , bei ihm aber waren 4 Transponder nicht gelockt , und sogar eins nicht gefunden.

With the last version 2406 of IQMonitor I tried again at 62 ° East.

Also a sample with crazyscan.

in this case the IQMonitor is slower, but it only has not locked two transponders

Crazyscan was faster, but 4 transponders were not locked and even one was not found

• The LNB Inverto Black Ultra Twin has two outputs, the first output is connected to the Amiko engine from it directly to the satellite receiver, with which I rotate the satellite dish.

The second output from the LNB is connected directly to the TBS 6983 A with another coaxial cable.

The LNB output from the satellite receiver is connected to TBS 6983 B.

I turn off the satellite receiver and on TBS 6983 Tuner B we get this spectrum, with an RFS file:

As on TBS 6983 A the correct calibration spectrum cannot be obtained, and here is an example of how Blindscan works correctly:

P.S. on the recommendation of the developer I will replace both coaxial cables, it will only take a couple of days until I buy new coaxial cables.

TBS6983,Triax TD110,Motor Amiko H-H 180,Inverto Black Ultra Twin,70.5°E-40.5°W
    Borovo Naselje Croatia

• Offizieller Beitrag

milan58,

you are in no hurry to change cables - I did not advise you that.:301

The calibration curve you got with the TBS 6983-B is quite normal for an LNB that is connected via a motor.

Switch this cable to TBS 6983-A and the cable from it to AMIKO.

If the receiver works, then the cable has nothing to do with it.

And with the TBS 6983-A card, record the calibration curve with N = 9, compare it with today's calibration TBS 6983-B

Good luck! :74:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Guten Morgen

Nach diesem Super Spectrum von Peon ,

habe ich probiert mit meinem PC

ohne 4K Bildschirm das maximum zu bekommen.

Mein dF ist nur 407 kHz ( statt 200 kHz) und es hat "nur" 2423s ( statt 5180s) gedauert .

Ich bin sehr schön erstaunt von meine Ergebnis , sehr viel wurde ( trotz 1,20 Antenne) gefunden

sogar 11480 V 3500 mit nur 0,5dB wurde gelockt.

After this super spectrum of peon,

I tried it with my PC

to get the maximum without a 4K screen.

My dF is only 407 kHz (instead of 200 kHz) and it "only" took 2423s (instead of 5180s).

I am very surprised by my result, a lot was found (despite 1.20 antenna)

even 11480 V 3500 with only 0.5dB was locked.

• As I always have a spare LNB I put a new Inverto Black Premium Twin and got the same result that the TBS 6983 Tuner A is not good.By changing the cables, the still incorrect spectrum on TBS 6983 Tuner A is obtained.For the test, I made a spectrum with N = 9 for both LNBs (I did not change the name of the LNB in the IQM settings and the pictures say Inverto Black Ultra Twin).

Inverto Black Premium Twin with N=9:

Inverto Black Ultra Twin with N=9:

TBS6983,Triax TD110,Motor Amiko H-H 180,Inverto Black Ultra Twin,70.5°E-40.5°W
    Borovo Naselje Croatia

• Offizieller Beitrag

stephan94,

I liked your spectrum and tried to match it with the spectrum that respected Peon received.

I had to compress his spectrum horizontally, and yours - vertically so that the highest-speed transponder would visually have the same dimensions.

After combining the images, I brought everything to 1920 pixels horizontally.

The spectra are well correlated despite the fact that your antenna area is 4 times smaller:

I congratulate you on your undoubted success! :150:

• Offizieller Beitrag

milan58,

You have shown the calibration curves of the new LNB, which clearly show that random (thermal noise) on the second spectrum is suppressed 3 times.

You did not show the calibration curves with the "old" LNB (as I asked you to do), but you solved your problem.

Therefore, your question to me is removed from the agenda.:99:

Good luck in job! :3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!