IQmonitor tool

• Offizieller Beitrag

satline

Установите Noise = -60

Кроме того, поскольку у вас очень большие потери в коммутаторах и кабеле снижения,

чтобы повысить уровень RF и SNR рекомендую вам в StreamReader.ini строчку

;BBGain=8

заменить на строчку

BBGain=15

без (;) !!!

Успехов :3:

• @strannik

Спасибо за Вашу помощь!

Установил Noise = -60, а потом -63 и все три транспондера автоматически были определены.

Затем я изменил значение BBGain=15 в StreamReader.ini, но разницы не заметил. Этот параметр был изначально закомментирован в StreamReader.ini. Судя по описанию, это параметр отвечает за усиление, если я правильно понял. Если не сложно, то расскажите какой эффект должен был быть от BBGain=15

PC card: Omicom S2 PCI

Sat. tuner: UCLAN Denys H.265 Pro Combo

USALS - 75Е - 15 W (0.8 м)

DiseqC 10х1:

85E (Triax TD78), multifeed 60E, 55E, 42E (Triax TD78), 36E (Mabo 0.85), multifeed 13E-5E-4W (Mabo 0.85), 30W (Triax TD88)

• strannik

Thank you for your reply.

I think the TBS6902 card might be causing some issues. I have observed that It may not register signal levels accurately all of the time?

I will run the scans of your proposals and publish them on the forum as soon as possible.

• Greetings Yuri.

I have a request. Would it be possible to keep the SNR on the spectrum after "Paint"?

I would be very grateful.:38:

HR spectrum with SNR.

HR spectrum after "Paint" without SNR.

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• I also the request possible to keep the SNR on the spectrum after "Paint" :38:

DiseqC 10х1:

85E (Triax TD78), multifeed 60E, 55E, 42E (Triax TD78), 36E (Mabo 0.85), multifeed 13E-5E-4W (Mabo 0.85), 30W (Triax TD88)

• strannik

I have repeated the scans of 100.5 East using the TBS 6902 card

This post contains the picture results of the repeat scan without any changes to the INI file or the settings panel.

Repeat Scan.

• strannik

The post contains the results from the new scan with the INI file updated with S2X_scale = 2.333 and the tick placed in the DBV-S2 box.

Thank you for your support.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Peon , satline

You apparently mean that you need to leave the digital output

LinkMargin = SNR - SNRmin lock [dB]

- this is the height of the transponder body fill if there is a lock margin.

No problem. In the PRO version, I will take into account your wishes.:74:

• Offizieller Beitrag

moonbase

Thanks for the experiment.

He showed that the dog is buried in the IQ constellation.

I have a suspicion that something is wrong in the TBS 6902 driver (or StreamReader) in the addressing of the IQ pick points.

Try to make an experiment for your card, which my colleagues and I have already conducted on this forum, for two frequencies - 3660000 and 4019756kHz, set N (the number of IQ pairs) = 2500, and change the number to the left of N and to the right of Spectrum from 0 to 32, each time starting FeedReport and saving the result to the database.

DVB-S2X must be disabled!

You may be able to find a value between 0 and 32, where the normal constellation QPSK and 8PSK will be. Then the problem of spectrum degradation can be solved with "little blood"

Success

• strannik

Thank you for your reply.

I think that the TBS6902 card is not a good card for this type of work. I will try to run the new experiment but I think the dog has buried the bone deep, it might need a lot of digging to find the bone.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Lambda

Good afternoon my friend! :74:

I keep my promise and tell you how you can deal with cross-polarization interference and increase the SNR of the useful signal by 0.8 - 3 dB

But first, a few words about the capabilities of the IQmonitor program in identifying reserves of DVB signals reception and improving your receiving installation.

IQmonitor can save RF spectra in 1 MHz steps even if they were acquired in 3 or 6 MHz frequency steps.

To do this, just select the RF checkbox and press the Save button - the record of RF spectrum levels will be automatically saved to the desired location in the database.

From here this spectrum can be loaded into the program using the Load button. The RF spectrum that you have loaded becomes the current spectrum and can be manipulated as if you had just registered it.

If you press the Standard button, the spectrum turns into a calibration curve and when the program is closed it will be automatically saved in the ini-file.

If you have registered a new RF spectrum, then by checking the Calibr checkbox, when drawing it, the calibration curve will be subtracted from the spectrum. And you get on the screen the difference between the current spectrum and the spectrum that served as the basis for creating the calibration curve.

This mechanism allows you to quickly and accurately compare the current and reference spectra.

And now about the problem of suppression of cross-polarization interference.

Vertical polarization transponders marked with green arrows are of interest to us, but their SNR ~ 8dB level does not provide sufficient "weather margin" for stable reception.
    At the same time, in the eastern beam of the same satellite, at the same frequencies, but in horizontal polarization, a broadcast is being conducted to Kazakhstan. In Kiev, the SNR of these signals reaches 3dB (see red curve), and they create a powerful cross-polarization coherent interference with the reception of vertical polarization.

I decided to suppress horizontal polarization signals using a slotted polarizing filter of my design:

The white mug is cut from expanded polypropylene, which is used in supermarkets for packaging cut food. A thin copper wire of the ПЭЛШО 0.2 brand is wound on it with a pitch of 5 mm (Enameled, Lacquered, Sholkovy Braided Wire). In principle, any thin insulated wire can be used.
    The filter is installed on the LNB opening, and you can not remove radom.
    In the photo you see the filter in two positions:
    - to suppress vertical polarization;
    - to suppress horizontal polarization
    Adjustment of the notch filter is performed by smoothly rotating it around its axis with control by IQmonitor software in Dinamical [Spectrum] mode

After adjusting the filter for horizontal polarization rejection, the following spectra were recorded:

As you can see, the horizontal polarization spectrum is an almost flat curve - the H polarization signal is completely suppressed

SNR of vertical polarization has increased, two more transponders are locked

On the spectra, which are displayed with the marked Calibr checkbox, arrows show the change in the useful signal V polarization and H interference:

As the saying goes: "Cheap and cheerful" :73:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Quite adequate spectra :73:
    Have you tried the "manual" BlindScan at frequencies
    vertical polarization? :175:

• strannik

I am not sure if I understand what the "manual" blind scan is? Is this just a blind scan of the range 3700 to 4200 MHz or something different?

Could you please explain, my knowledge of the IQmonitor program is still below the average level.

Thank You

• Offizieller Beitrag

"Manual" blind search is when you place the cursor on the peak of the transponder and double-click.
    If you are in HR mode, you can simply position the cursor on the desired search frequency and double click

• strannik

Some pictures in your post about cross-polarization is not loaded. Upload it please.:17:

Done.

Edited by strannik

DiseqC 10х1:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von strannik ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

Mit Hilfe von IQMonitor 2407 (sofortiger Blindscan ohne Spektrum) habe ich tagsüber einen Empfangsvergleich bei 28,2°Ost durchgeführt.

Mein Standort liegt deutlich außerhalb von dem UKbeam.

Man kann deutlich sehen, wie einige Transponder von 10 dB auf 0 dB gehen und verschwinden.

With the help of IQMonitor 2407 (immediate blind scan without spectrum) I carried out a reception comparison at 28.2 ° East during the day.

My location is well outside UKbeam.

You can clearly see some transponders going from 10dB to 0dB and disappearing.

• Offizieller Beitrag

stephan94

Ein geniales Experiment! :76::76::76:

Ich würdige Ihre Fähigkeiten in der Arbeit mit IQmonitor-Software und die hervorragende Gestaltung der Ergebnispräsentation.

Sie wissen, wie Sie mich gleichzeitig erfreuen und überraschen können! :73:

Ich wusste immer, dass Satelliten im Orbit "klappern", sie beschreiben eine "Acht" um einen stationären Punkt im geostationären Orbit, aber um es so klar und überzeugend zu sehen, ist dies mein erstes Mal.

Es ist angenehm zu verstehen, dass dies durch die höchste Genauigkeit und Stabilität hochauflösender Spektren erleichtert wird, die das IQmonitor-Programm zulässt.

Die Ergebnisse des Experiments sehen im Format des LiveJournal-Bandes noch heller aus: Filatov Yuri live journal

Vielen Dank mein Freund! :74:

Erfolg und Gesundheit

________________________________________________________________________________________________

A brilliant experiment! :76::76::76:

I pay tribute to your skill in working with IQmonitor software and excellent design of results presentation.

You know how to please and surprise me at the same time! :73:

I always knew that satellites "chatter" in orbit, they describe a "eight" around a stationary point in geostationary orbit, but to see it so clearly and convincingly - this is my first time.

It is pleasant to understand that this is facilitated by the highest accuracy and stability of high-resolution spectra, which the IQmonitor program allows.

The results of the experiment look even brighter in the format of the LiveJournal tape: Filatov Yuri live journal

Thank you very much, my friend! :74:

Success and health

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hier jetzt die maximal und minimal Werte

Es ist erstaunlich dass, solche grosse Unterschied gibt

Here are the maximum and minimum values

It's amazing that there is such a big difference

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!