IQmonitor tool

• IQmonitor's Test @ my last C-band satellite at the far East Thaicom 5/6/8 @ 78.5° East .....only 7° above the Horizon :76:

Liner scan ,opposite polarity ,Africa-beam :73:

• Die streamreader.ini geändert und einen neuen scan Versuch

The streamreader.ini changed and a new scan attempt

see at 30.9°E Türksat 5A (IOT)

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• I would like to know from those who have cards with S2X extension if the Pro version works well for such cards?Thanks.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Only crazyscan works with my 6903x. This card is only for the garbage can.

EBSpro said no RFscan, IQMonitor Pro start, Device is seletable, but only a line.

A older Version of IQMonitor need hours for a scan

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Bei den Experimenten mit dem extended Frequenzband hatte ich nur eine LOF.

Nachdem ich wieder im normalen Ku-Band arbeitete habe ich "Ku-Band 10,7-12,75" eingestellt.

Das Oberband wurde mit dem IQMonitor pro anschließend einfach vergessen.

Ob das aber exklusive an der Pro Version liegt, oder mit einer anderen auch passiert wäre, kann ich leider nicht sagen.

Abhilfe schaffte dann LNB "Custom" auswählen und die Werte manuell eintragen.

In the experiments with the extended frequency band, I only had one LOF.

After working in the normal Ku-Band again, I set "Ku-Band 10.7-12.75".

The upper belt was then simply forgotten with the IQMonitor pro.

Unfortunately, I cannot say whether this is exclusively due to the Pro version, or whether it would have happened with a different one.

The solution was then to select LNB "Custom" and enter the values manually.

• Nun mit streamreader 101

Auch an der Antenne mit dem Meßgerät kommen die Oberband Transponder des 39E eine Spur schwächer hier an.

Außer beim dF Modus keine Stop-Funktion, ausser man klickt auf das Ende des scans.

Wobei die anderen Modi noch schlechtere Ergenisse beim Finden liefern.

Now with streamreader 101

The upper band transponders of the 39E also arrive at the antenna with the measuring device a bit weaker.

Except for the dF mode, there is no stop function unless you click on the end of the scan.

The other modes deliver even worse results when it comes to finding.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Deine Ergebnis sind schon besser als gestern geworden.

Hier einen vergleich mit Normal Spectrum Modus und mit HR Spectrum Modus.

als ich mit dem Normal angefangen habe , hat es noch nicht geregnet , mit dem HR hat es geregnet

Your results are better than yesterday.

Here is a comparison with normal spectrum mode and with HR spectrum mode.

When I started with the normal, it hadn't rained yet, with the HR it rained

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Capitan_Uncino !

I would like to publicly express my sincere gratitude for the high appraisal of the IQmonitor Pro program and the translation of the instructions for it into Italian. :70:

In accordance with the requirements of the site, it was repackaged by me and posted by LINK

I am glad that a large cohort of Italian radio amateurs, DX-eras and FeedHanters got the opportunity to join the users of this unique program :62:

• Nun das Laminas Feedhorn dran geschraubt, mit OMT und ein 5 KHz stabiles LNB von Swedish Microwave

Von Erfolg kann man aber nicht reden.

Drehen des LNB-Revolvers um wenige Grade brachte nichts, bzw. eine Verschlechterung.

Now the Laminas Feedhorn screwed on, with OMT and a 5 KHz stable LNB from Swedish Microwave

But one cannot speak of success.

Turning the LNB turret by a few degrees did not bring anything, or a deterioration.

Nicht täuschen lassen, die scans sind vertikal!

Don't be fooled, the scans are vertical!

automatisch

manuell

:88:

• Es hätte mich mit normalen Equipment deutlich mehr gefreut. :50:

• :77:

6 gefundene Transponder beim "normal spectrum"

6 founded transponders, if i use "normal spectrum"

• Offizieller Beitrag

Du hast aber dein SR Begrenzung auf 8000 nach oben angegeben

alles was darüber ist, wird nicht angezeigt

• Wird aber scheinbar im dF Modus ignoriert, denn dort liest er sie trotzdem.

Der echte horizontal scan läuft gerade, kann das anschließend dann gleich probieren. Ich nehme an, das ist bei allen nicht dF-scans so.

But apparently it is ignored in dF mode, because it lists them there anyway.

The real horizontal scan is currently in progress and can then try it right away. I suppose this is not the case with all of the dF scans.

• Naja, der Express Modus immer noch besser , als "normal"

Mein Favorit bleibt dF :18:

Die SR-Einstellungen standen jetzt auf min 100, max 60000.

Well, the express mode is still better than "normal"

My favorite remains dF: 18:

The SR settings were now at min 100, max 60000.

dF

normal

express

• An other test @ 68.5°E C-band-liner scan opposite polarity- ,one locked transponder in small symbol rate with IQmonitor_pro ;3610,V,257 :73:

• IQmonitor helped to get fine tuned the polarization on 40E C-band

THANK YOU, Yuri, for your program.

PC card: Omicom S2 PCI

Sat. tuner: UCLAN Denys H.265 Pro Combo

USALS - 75Е - 15 W (0.8 м)

DiseqC 10х1:

85E (Triax TD78), multifeed 60E, 55E, 42E (Triax TD78), 36E (Mabo 0.85), multifeed 13E-5E-4W (Mabo 0.85), 30W (Triax TD88)

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von satline ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

An other test @ 68.5°E C-band-liner scan opposite polarity- ,one locked transponder in small symbol rate with IQmonitor_pro ;3610,V,257 :73:

You started to get good HR spectra.

But I do not put "Like" on your messages because I cannot understand why you are not reading the program status bar, where you are constantly asked to double-click on the peaks of unlocked transponders?

Good luck to you and 36 ° 6!

• Excellent spectrum shape using calibration with IQmonitor Pro. :73:
    Thanks Yuri.:74:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!