IQmonitor tool

• TBS5927 and TBS5521 can't handle it

here a series of feed-reports for this transponder @ 21.6°E_12624,H,65454

I used then small steps_parameters =5000 , now when I use big steps_parameters =18000

the results are different but only with TBS5927 .seems that "feed-report" dependent also to steps_parameters :25:

--------------------------------------------------

*This time I tray also "Beam pattern" on my small dish with TBS5927

MY usual_motor is not in good condition (it is drifted away with 1.5° to the East ) :37: I had to replace it one day !

but even with that "fine_tune" works very good and signal increase @ 51.5E with 0.8 dB!!!  :76:

*why don't I use a lot fine_tune ! :77:

• I found on Eutelsat 21B the transponder 11269.5 V SR 7620 FEC 32/45 32APSK.

I used IQMonitor 2407, TBS6903X , LNB Invacom SNF-031 0,9m antena.

I would like to scan this satellite with the IQMonitor Pro 1014 but I don't have the program.

• Offizieller Beitrag

I found on Eutelsat 21B the transponder 11269.5 V SR 7620 FEC 32/45 32APSK.

I used IQMonitor 2407, TBS6903X , LNB Invacom SNF-031 0,9m antena.

I would like to scan this satellite with the IQMonitor Pro 1014 but I don't have the program.

Read Strannik's answer.

RE: IQmonitor tool

you already have the 1013 available, show your results with this version.

• vasi54, I could confirm your observation.

Note: Don't forget to copy the streamreader.dll (109) and streamreader.ini, other versions will not work with IQM 1.0.1.3

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Der erste Abschnitt der Tests auf 21.5E umfasste die unterschiedlichen TBS-Karten

Zum Einsatz kamen die 5927 und 6908, beide S2

sowie die 6522, 6903x und 5580, alle S2X

Laut Hersteller sind die in der Liste angegebenen FEC's möglich.

The first section of the tests on 21.5E covered the different TBS cards

The 5927 and 6908, both S2, were used

as well as the 6522, 6903x and 5580, all S2X

According to the manufacturer, the FECs given in the list are possible.

Первый раздел тестов на 21.5E касался различных карт TBS.

Были использованы 5927 и 6908, оба S2.

а также 6522, 6903x и 5580, все S2X

По заявлению производителя, указанные в списке FEC возможны.

FEC.txt

6903x

1.0.1.4 teil

Ebenso gespeichert die logs der streamreader.

The logs of the streamreader are also saved.

журналы Streamreader также сохраняются.

StreamReaders.zip

Was fiel noch auf?

Der niedrige Pegel der 5580 und 5927, ob das allgemein bei USB-Versionen so ist?

Das Spektrum der 5927 mit scale 2.0

Die 6522 hatte bei ca. 11680 einen Hänger.

What else did you notice?

The low level of the 5580 and 5927, whether this is generally the case with USB versions?

The spectrum of the 5927 with scale 2.0

The 6522 had a trailer at around 11680.

Что еще вы заметили?

Низкий уровень 5580 и 5927, есть ли вообще так у USB-версий?

Спектр 5927 со шкалой 2.0

У 6522 был трейлер около 11680.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Der zweite Abschnitt war der Test des Transponders 12624 H.

Hier fand ich nichts, aber auf 12626 H. Das führt zur (späteren) Überprüfung der LOF.

Wie bereits flie schrieb, ist ein lock etwas schwierig.

Ich habe "Test MER" auf 12625.97, 12626.14, 12626.48, 12626.65 und 12626.99 versucht und recht unterschiedliche Ergebnisse erhalten.

32/45 16APSK wie im Blidscan zeigten sich nicht.

Höhere und geringere Werte endeten mit "nolock" und nicht verwertbaren Daten.

Die 32/45 kann aber laut FEC-Liste nur die 6903x auswerten.

The second section was the test of the 12624 H transponder.

I found nothing here, but on 12626 H. That leads to the (later) review of the LOF.

As flie wrote earlier, a lock is a bit difficult.

I tried "Test MER" on 12625.97, 12626.14, 12626.48, 12626.65, and 12626.99 and got quite different results.

32/45 16APSK as in the blidscan were not found.

Higher and lower values ended with "nolock" and unusable data.

However, according to the FEC list, the 32/45 can only evaluate the 6903x.

Второй раздел - это испытание транспондера 12624H.

Я ничего не нашел здесь, кроме 12626 H. Это приводит к (более позднему) обзору LOF.

Как ранее писала Фли, блокировка - это немного сложно.

Я попробовал "Test MER" на 12625.97, 12626.14, 12626.48, 12626.65 и 12626.99 и получил совсем другие результаты.

32/45 16APSK как в блидскане не обнаружено.

Более высокие и более низкие значения заканчивались "блокировкой" и непригодными для использования данными.

Однако, согласно списку FEC, 32/45 может оценивать только 6903x.

• Ich vergaß zu erwähnen, dass es bei der 6903x kein Spektrum gibt.

12626 H hier wieder mit einer SR von 65455 und FEC 25/36 in 8PSK gefunden.

I forgot to mention that there is no spectrum on the 6903x.

12626 H found here again with an SR of 65455 and FEC 25/36 in 8PSK.

Забыл упомянуть, что на 6903x нет спектра.

12626 H снова обнаружен здесь с SR 65455 и FEC 25/36 в 8PSK.

• Nun habe ich die LOF des Invacom-LNBs überprüft.:73:

Der Vergleich zum Astra-Transponder 10964,25 H brachte zu Tage, dass sie mit 365 kHz unterhalb liegt.

Für mich stellen sich 2 Fragen:

1. Im Oberband gleich?

2. andere Referenz-Transponder, von denen man die GENAUE Sendefrequenz weiß?

Now I have checked the LOF of the Invacom LNB.:73:

The comparison with the Astra transponder 10964.25 H revealed that it is below 365 kHz.

For me there are 2 questions:

1. Same in the upper band?

2. other reference transponders, of which you know the EXACT transmission frequency?

Теперь я проверил LOF LNB Invacom.:73:

Сравнение с транспондером Astra 10964.25 H показало, что он ниже 365 кГц.

У меня есть 2 вопроса:

1. То же самое в верхней полосе?

2. другие эталонные транспондеры, из которых вы знаете ТОЧНУЮ частоту передачи?

• QPSK und Test MER best fit 8PSK :25:

Transponder was found at Astra 23.5°E, but could not lock.

• Test @ 26°E , TBS5521 (Step=18000,Signal-search=12000,Signal-loop=1000,Jump-loop=2000, DVB-S2X_mode I/Q_N=250*4)

This card has a big problem with "SNR =0dB" in DVB-S2 8PSK Transponder ! :77:

some thing is wrong ,I guess in it's driver or in Streamreader :25:

• Test @ 26°E , TBS5521 (Step=18000,Signal-search=12000,Signal-loop=1000,Jump-loop=2000, DVB-S2X_mode I/Q_N=250*4)

This card has a big problem with "SNR =0dB" in DVB-S2 8PSK Transponder ! :77:

some thing is wrong ,I guess in it's driver or in Streamreader :25:

its the same like my TBS5990.

After detect TP, too fast presenting 0dB ! When Signal long time detecting ,correct dB presenting.

• Offizieller Beitrag

В части "Параметры сигнала" отображается "мгновенное" (зарегистрированное в процессе выполнения функции BlindScan) значение модуляции и FEC.

В части " Прогноз MODCODE" отображаются ВСЕ значения модуляции и FEC, которые были зарегистрированы в течении длительного времени наблюдения на нескольких констелляциях. При этом указывается % от всего времени длительного периода наблюдения, в течении которого наблюдалась каждая модуляция, а в пределах одного типа модуляции с несколькими значениями FEC указывается % каждого FEC в этой модуляции.

В итоговую таблицу прогноза выносятся параметры с максимальным % встречаемости.

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

The "Signal parameters" section displays the "instantaneous" (recorded during the BlindScan function) modulation value and FEC.

The "MODCODE Forecast" section displays ALL modulation and FEC values that have been recorded over a long observation time on several constellations. In this case, the % of the total time of the long observation period during which each modulation was observed is indicated, and within the same modulation type with several FEC values, the % of each FEC in this modulation is indicated.

The parameters with the maximum % of occurrence are placed in the final forecast table.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Калибровка частоты гетеродина проводится ОТДЕЛЬНО для "нижнего" и "верхнего" поддиапазона, так как в LNB фактически есть два гетеродина с разными резонаторами.

Калибровку можно выполнять по любому из транспондеров соответствующего поддиапазона, для которого задаётся заранее известная частота работы транспондера. Её можно взять или из справочных таблиц, или (что предпочтительнее) из NIT секции залоченного транспондера.

______________________________________________________________________________________________________

The LO frequency is calibrated SEPARATELY for the "lower" and "upper" sub-bands, since the LNB actually has two local oscillators with different resonators.

Calibration can be performed on any of the transponders of the corresponding subband, for which a previously known transponder frequency is set. It can be taken either from the reference tables, or (which is preferable) from the NIT section of the locked transponder.

• Offizieller Beitrag

QPSK und Test MER best fit 8PSK :25:

Transponder was found at Astra 23.5°E, but could not lock.

Опция Test MER - экспериментальная, и пока не следует доверять 100% её результатам.

Из констелляции видно, что модуляция QPSK, а алгоритм вычисления MER пока ещё несовершенен :41:

А вот что касается параметров df signal loop и df jamp from loop, то задавать их меньше dF бессмысленно. Это никак не отобразиться на спектре, но может привести к аварийной остановке программы из-за переполнения стека. Пример df jamp from loop = 100 кГц мы с вами уже рассматривали

_________________________________________________________________________________________________

The Test MER option is experimental and should not be 100% trusted with its results yet.

The constellation shows that QPSK modulation, and the MER calculation algorithm is still imperfect:41:

But as for the parameters df signal loop and df jamp from loop, it makes no sense to set them less than dF. This will not show up in the spectrum in any way, but it can lead to an emergency stop of the program due to stack overflow. An example df jamp from loop = 100 kHz we have already considered

• Offizieller Beitrag

Eine Frage.

Warum bei manche (nicht alle) Frequenzen die ein Signal unterhalb des Linc Margin haben

hier -1,1dB, angezeigt durch den Feed-Report

diese -1,1 db nicht in der Frequenzübersichtstabelle angegeben sind?

Question.

Why at some (not all) frequencies that have a signal below the Linc Margin

here -1.1dB, indicated by the feed report

this -1.1 db is not shown in the frequency overview table?

Вопрос.

Почему на некоторых (не всех) частотах, сигнал которых ниже Linc Margin

здесь -1,1 дБ, указывается в отчете о подаче сигнала

этот -1,1 дБ не показан в таблице обзора частот?

• Offizieller Beitrag

stephan94

спасибо за скрупулёзное тестирование.

Буду разбираться в чём дело.

_________________________________ :74:

danke für die strengen Tests.

Ich werde herausfinden, was los ist.

:150:

• genauer beschreiben, wie der lokale frequency is calibrated wird

You will find a transponder with a transmission in orbit and find out from the NIT table the exact frequency at which it transmits. Then you scan this transponder with BildScan and compare the found frequency with the frequency according to the NIT table. You then add or subtract the difference from the base frequency Lo of your LNB. You write the resulting frequency to the IQmonitor.INI file. By rescanning the transponder, the frequency found should agree with the NIT table. :18:

See here: RE: IQmonitor tool

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Offizieller Beitrag

genauer beschreiben, wie der lokale frequency is calibrated wird

Everything is very simple:

1. Enter the exact frequency of the transponder in kHz in the field F

2. Click on LO1 or LO2 (depending on the sub-band)

The program will calculate the true local oscillator frequency and offer to correct it.

3. If you agree, the local oscillator frequency will be corrected, and its true value will be automatically saved in the ini - file

when exiting the IQmonitor Pro program :51:

• Great, another great IQ monitor feature. Yuri.:12:

I kind of missed it.:68:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!