IQmonitor tool

• I ask you to give the most detailed explanations of the appearance of these artifacts.

honestly I don't know ; these transponders are already known as NS3/4 thank's Feedsat :70: :

the only this which unknow is their Symbol Rate??? :25:

RE: 10.0°E Eutelsat 10A

TBS5927 doesn't support NS3/4 ; but I think it worthy to try feed-reports on NS3/4 transponders :73:

I/Q N=5500*10 is used in feed-report this time

sorry if I can't explain better :77:

It will be very good if IQmonitor can predict their SR like DVB-S2X :76:

• Classic -Blindscan:

with Big -step -parameter

with Small -step -parameter :73:

I had to tray with Radio-Maria :25:

• habe auch das Noursat-Channel problem "10E 11112 H 1333" ... wird nicht über satcard erkannt ..habe aber gemerkt "SNR wird nicht aktualisiert" bei Pro1.0.1.3

war aber abzusehen das meine satcard keine SR < 1666 einlesen kann.Leider keinerlei Bildausgabe bei IQ

I also have the Noursat channel problem "10E 11112 H 1333" ... is not recognized via satcard .. but I noticed "SNR is not updated" with Pro1.0.1.3

but it was foreseeable that my satcard could not read SR <1666. Unfortunately, no image output with IQ

• Offizieller Beitrag

I had to tray with Radio-Maria :25:

Hallo flie ,

mit Radio Maria ist es schon nicht einfach .

man muss mit einem kleinen DF suchen lassen

It is not easy with Radio Maria.

You have to search with a small DF

С "Радио Мария" это непросто.

Вы должны искать с маленьким DF

• habe auch das Noursat-Channel problem "10E 11112 H 1333" ... wird nicht über satcard erkannt ..habe aber gemerkt "SNR wird nicht aktualisiert" bei Pro1.0.1.3

war aber abzusehen das meine satcard keine SR < 1666 einlesen kann. Leider keinerlei Bildausgabe bei IQ

Das liegt am Kartentyp (TAS210x).

Laut Crazycat fällt diese Karte unter "full supported", was ich aber bei diesen Ergebnis bezweifle, zumindest gab es keine Sperre des Transponders.

This is due to the card type (TAS210x).

According to Crazycat, this card falls under "full supported", but I doubt this with this result, at least the transponder was not blocked.

Это связано с типом карты (TAS210x).

По словам Crazycat, эта карта попадает под "полную поддержку", но я сомневаюсь в этом с таким результатом, по крайней мере, транспондер не был заблокирован.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo ,

nebenbei und ein bisschen OT

Diese Transponder auf 14° West

11120 H 3590 ( RT DE) ist ganz normal ohne MIS.

jede Receiver oder karte kann diese Transponder empfangen.

• I found transponders with a low symbol rate at 10.0E with v.1013 in the auto search and manual search. So far, the manual ones with the question mark have more statistical value than practical value. The latter is also hard to prove with other applications.

12678 V,256,12 is, until proven otherwise, a "fake" transponder (?), actually repeats 12676 V. I have found so many situations where v.1013 repeats or multiplies the parameters of an actual transponder, although, as I said on another occasion, this version has fewer bugs than the previous ones. Who knows, maybe v1014 has eliminated them. I have no way to verify, because I do not own this version.

As for 11112 H, the signal is strong in my area, but it is not watchable because it is Biss encrypted.

IQmonitor v.1013 auto search and manual:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

As for 11112 H, the signal is strong in my area, but it is not watchable because it is Biss encrypted.

Hallo Satesco .

Ich habe gerade probiert , mindestens jetzt ist alles FTA ( es war schon meine Erinnerung)

auf 11111H 1333.

IQMonitor und Transedit zeigen , dass es nicht verschlüsselt ist.

warum es bei Dir nicht so ist , habe ich keine Erklärung.

I just tried , at least now on 11111H 1333 everything is FTA ( it was already my memory).

IQMonitor and Transedit show that it is not encrypted.

I have no explanation as to why this is not the case for you.

Я только что попробовал, по крайней мере сейчас на 11111H 1333 все работает FTA (это уже была моя память).

IQMonitor и Transedit показывают, что он не зашифрован.

У меня нет объяснений, почему это не так для вас.

• Ich weiß, es ist nicht deine Schuld, aber bei dieser PAT stellt es mir die Haare auf :54:

I know it's not your fault, but this PAT is making my hair stand on end. :54:

Я знаю, это не твоя вина, но от этого PAT у меня волосы встают дыбом. :54:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• ...I don't know, but now 11112 H is working.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• der sender ist ab und an verschlüsselt

Geheime Kirchentexte also :26.

Hier ist es eigentlich nur der starke Wind, der zu Signalunterbrechungen führt.

Sowohl TSReader als auch DVBInspector zeigen diese falschen Transponderdaten an. In diesen Fall ist es nicht einmal eine reelle Quelle aus der sie entstammen könnten.

• Spectrum and 11112 H Transponder was found with the TBS6522, but no FeedReport (same settings and Hardware)

:88:

:88::88:

• Hallo flie ,

It is not easy with Radio Maria.

You have to search with a small DF

Yes you are right:70: ,it is not easy ....you have better signal than me :73:

Classic-Blindscan on "Radio Maria interval" with the minimun step parameter I can get with IQmonitor-Pro 1014 (100KHz):73:

I Don't know why I can't set "jump from loop" lower 1600 !:25:

if I set "Auto SR" this transponder 12635V18403 will not show up!( because SR 3120 is less than 18403.."Auto SR" is not helping me here!:88:. )

I have only 03 TPs of Radio Maria locked with this minimum step parameter with Classic-Blindscan

with Crazyscan 120171 with the same streamreader 124124

and with classic-Blinscan Step1 same thing only 03 TPs of Radio Maria locked

with Blinscan2 Step1 is faster only 01 TPs of Radio Maria lcoked :77:

• Excellent view with Ultra-spectrum for small CW and low SR Transponders.... something you can do it only with IQmonitor :76:

04 TPs of Radio Maria are locked!

12587V, 12606.4V, 12605.6V, 12607.2V

with deep and manual scan found 02 other TPs of Radio Maria :73:

12608V,12675V

Hard to make Ultra-spectrum with the minimum-step parameter Without selecting TBS6983_mode

had to test the program at his limits :26.

(I guess because step=100KHz is lower than df=156 KHz) :25:

Flysat said there are 09 TPs of Radio maria! , I can see only 06 !:25:

Satesco can you check please :70:

• Deep scan :73:

• Satesco can you check please :70:

you already did it here you have also only 06 TPs of Radio maria :73:

RE: IQmonitor tool

• I tested "jump from loop" and it's ended with 1728, like your 1600 :125:

• with the TBS6522, but no FeedReport (same settings and Hardware)

feed-reports with the TBS5521 works but little hard to do it !

but you have to select S2X_mode first

Spectrum can't be done with this card because it freeze a lot @10°E :88:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!