IQmonitor tool

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ich habe ein HR .spectrum auf dem Satelliten ABS 3 A im C-Band gemacht.

Er hat es geschafft, automatisch einen Transponder mit einem sr von 63990 (4065 V) zu finden.

aber er hat ihn nicht in die Liste der gefundenen Transponder aufgenommen, ich habe es mehrmals versucht.

Er wird nie angezeigt... Ist die sehr hohe SR ein Problem für die Aufnahme in die Liste?

noch etwas anderes:

In der Horizontalen Ebene sind die Signale zu schwach und er kann sie nicht automatisch finden.

Bei zwei Transpondern (trotz des zu schwachen Signals) zeigt der Feed Report einen positiven Linc Margin

höher als null , was nicht möglich ist , sonst würden IQmonitor mit Automatik finden .

Beim Versuch, die Frequenz zu "tunen", wird kein Signal gelockt (was logisch ist, wenn das Signal zu schwach ist).

Gibt es bei bestimmten Konfigurationen ein Problem mit dem Linc Margin?

I did a spectrum HR .on the ABS 3 A satellite in C band

It managed to automatically find a transponder with an sr of 63990 (4065 V)

but it does not put it in the list of transponders found, I tried several times

it is never indicated ?? is the very high SR a problem for putting it in the list ?

something else:

in Horizontal all signals are too weak and it can't find them in automatic.

on two transponders (despite the too weak signal) the feed report indicates a linc margin higher than zero, which is not possible, otherwise they would be found in automatic

when trying to tune the frequency there is no signal (which is logical when it is too weak)

Is there a problem on some configurations for the linc margin ?

Я провел спектральный HR .на спутнике ABS 3 A в диапазоне C.

Ему удалось автоматически найти транспондер с sr 63990 (4065 В).

но он не помещает его в список найденных транспондеров, я пробовал несколько раз.

он никогда не указывается? Является ли очень высокий SR проблемой для включения его в список?

еще одно:

в Горизонтальном все сигналы слишком слабые и он не может найти их в автоматическом режиме.

на двух транспондерах (несмотря на слишком слабый сигнал) в отчете о подаче указывается маржа линков больше нуля, что невозможно, иначе они были бы обнаружены в автоматическом режиме

при попытке настроить частоту нет сигнала (что логично, если он слишком слабый)

Есть ли проблема в некоторых конфигурациях для linc margin?

• Comparison of BlindScan and dF. Full spectrum.

I did not use the latest version of IQmonitor because it does not allow to enlarge the spectrum window.

BlindScan:

dF spectrum:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• normal

enlarged

Enlarge the window with mouse and click apply

.. or have I misunderstood something

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Hi femi. :70:

You have to enlarge the spectrum window before scanning.

If you have already scanned the spectrum, you have to delete the transponders and then enlarge the window. :101:

The window size is saved when IQmonitor is closed. :35:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• I did not use the latest version of IQmonitor because it does not allow to enlarge the spectrum window.

I know to enlarge the spectrum window before scanning.

Did you mean about more than one Monitor?

On my screen with 3840x2160 it's ended with df=828 if I use the full Ku-Range

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• I know to enlarge the spectrum window before scanning.

Did you mean about more than one Monitor?

On my screen with 3840x2160 it's ended with df=828 if I use the full Ku-Range

Yes, I use three monitors.

• I used the option provided by IQmonitor - accurate reading of the frequency of the found transponder. I used a highly stable LNB from NJR for scanning. NJS8486 PLL with a deviation of + - 15kHz in the temperature range from - 20 to + 40°C. In the normal range, the deviation is smaller, practically + - 1.5kHz. Thanks to IQmonitor (Many thanks to Yuri :74: ), it is possible to read the tuned frequency to 3 decimal places = 0.001MHz. The attached images show a scan of the satellite at 40.5W. You can compare the frequencies with those you find with your device and possibly correct the LO LNB.
    Please note :101: that only the TBS5925 card has a stable frequency in the entire tuning range, without tilt. For TBS6983 and others, the slope is from 0.005 to - 0.005MHz and more over the entire frequency band.

• Thank you, Peter, for accurate frequency measurements :73:

IQmonitor Pro allows you to accurately measure not only the frequency, but also the power of RF signals.

For the TBS5925 card, I would recommend that all owners set the calibration parameter Scale = 2.0 - this will

compensate for the systematic error of the card driver when reporting the RF value

Health and success :74:

• Ich bringe hier meine Versuch mit "display of spectra" weil , es mehr mit IQMonitor als Türksat zu tun hat.

hier sind meine Ergebnisse mit den verschiedenen Einstellungen für

Noise Level und Mini Level RF

I'm taking up the "display of spectra" topic here because it concerns IQMonitor more than Türksat

here are my results with the different parameters for Noise Level and Mini level RF

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• An den Unterschieden der Scans habe ich keine Zweifel.

Nachdem aber drei Werte verändert wurden bzw. unterschiedlich sind, kann man es nicht gut vergleichen. Ich meine damit was nun die Mehr-Findung der Transponder ausgelöst hat.

Der RF-Threshold hat sicher auch einen Einfluss und müßte wohl konstant bleiben.

Ich fürchte durch die hohe Anzahl an Wert-Kombinationen wird es eine Gefühlssache bleiben, wo man die optimale Einstellung findet.

I have no doubts about the differences between the scans.

However, after three values have been changed or are different, it is not easy to compare them. By that I mean what triggered the multi-finding of the transponders.

The RF threshold certainly also has an influence and should probably remain constant.

I'm afraid due to the large number of value combinations, it will remain a matter of feeling where to find the optimal setting.

• Guten Abend strannik ,

Ich habe nach diesen Ergebnissen einige Fragen.

Ich habe die Tests mehrmals durchgeführt und das Ergebnis ist immer das gleiche.

Im C-Band auf 40,5W, während der Transponder 3964 L ( H) sr 29995 mit Crazyscan

und EBSpro (mit 9,5dB oder 9,3 dB unter dem Link Margin)gut gefunden ist ,

mit IQMonitor kann man kein vergleichbares Ergebnis bekommen ,

wenn man mit "feed report" sucht ( nur 5,9 dB und sr 24165).

der Transponder, der weit unter dem linc margin 3880L(H) 7,8 dB ist, wird von" feed report" mit einem Signal von 10,2 dB gefunden.

die Frequenz 3893, die in "feed report" mit einem niedrigen signall von ca. 7 dB gut gefunden ist

wird in der Tabelle mit 10,2 dB angegeben .

Bei der Suche mit "feed report" habe ich vielleicht einen Fehler gemacht.

In der Tabelle verstehe ich den Unterschied nicht.

einen schönen Abend und bleibe vor allem gesund

Hallo strannik ,

I have some questions after these results.

I have just made several times the tests and the result is always the same.

In C Band on 40,5W whereas the transponder 3964 L ( H) sr 29995 is well found

with crazyscan and EBSpro (with 9,5dB or 9,3 dB below the link margin)

IQMonitor cannot give a comparable result when searching with "feed report

( only 5,9 dB and sr 24165)

the transponder which is well below the link margin 3880L(H) 7,8 dB is found by

feed report with a signal of 10,2 dB

the frequency 3893 which in feed report is well found with a weak signal of about 7 dB

is shown in the table with 10.2 dB.

For the search with "feed report" maybe I made a mistake.

For the table I do not understand the difference

Good evening and above all stay healthy

Добрый вечер, strannik, :150:

У меня есть несколько вопросов после этих результатов.

Я только что несколько раз проводил тесты, и результат всегда один и тот же.

В диапазоне C на 40,5W во время работы транспондера 3964 L ( H) sr 29995 хорошо обнаружен

с crazyscan и EBSpro (с запасом 9,5 дБ или 9,3 дБ ниже границы связи)

IQMonitor не может дать сопоставимого результата при поиске по запросу "отчет о питании

(только 5,9 дБ и sr 24165)

транспондер, который находится значительно ниже предела связи 3880L(H) 7,8 дБ, обнаружен по рапорту с сигналом 10,2 дБ

частота 3893, которая в отчете о подаче хорошо найдена с низким сигналом около 7 дБ

показано в таблице с коэффициентом 10,2 дБ.

Для поиска с "отчетом по кормам", возможно, я допустил ошибку.

Для таблицы я не понимаю разницы

Добрый вечер и, прежде всего, будьте здоровы :3:

Oberfranken

• good afternoon Stephan, :74:

Thank you for a thorough and complete test, but before answering your questions, I will ask you to repeat the HR spectrum, stretching the tablet to full screen and setting the analysis threshold to -61dB, and not -57dB as in the previous experiment. :11:

Transponder 3764 L(H) SR 29995 with Crazyscan and EBSpro (with 9.5dB or 9.3dB on the Margin link) if searched with "feed report" (total 5.9dB and SR 24165).

As you can see, the SR is not counted by almost 6000kS, which may indicate a too narrow transponder search bandwidth. I won’t be surprised if you have +/-500kHz.

For broadband transponders, you need about +/-10000kHz.

A transponder that is well below the 3880L(H) link boundary of 7.8dB is detected on a "feed report" with a signal of 10.2dB - this is due to the fact that IQmonitor Pro first reports the SNR value that it received from BlindScan, and then continues to search and refine the signal parameters by the constellations that accumulate. This continues and improves the phase synchronization of the signal. We can see that the right slope of the histogram is steep, which corresponds to 10.2dB SNR, which replaces BlindScan's 8.2dB.

The same goes for the 3893 MHz frequency, which is well found in the "feed report" with a low signal level of about 7.3 dB, and is indicated in the table as 10.2 dB.

Have a nice day and stay healthy :70:

• Hier sind die neuen Ergebnisse, mit deiner Beratung.

Natürlich funktioniert es jetzt viel besser.

3765L 30000 wird ohne Probleme in DF gefunden.

Das Wetter ist auch viel besser (es regnet nicht mehr und es gibt fast Sonne).

Es gibt so viele Parameter, die ich noch nicht kenne....leider

Danke für deine Hilfe

Here are the new results, with your advice.

Of course it works much better now.

3765L 30000 is found in DF without problems.

The weather is also much better (no more rain and almost sunshine).

There are so many parameters I don't know yet.... unfortunately

Thanks for your advice

Вот новые результаты, с учетом ваших советов.

Конечно, теперь он работает намного лучше.

3765L 30000 находится в DF без проблем.

Погода также намного лучше (больше нет дождя и почти светит солнце).

Есть так много параметров, которые я еще не знаю.... к сожалению

Спасибо за совет

Oberfranken

• Hallo stefan94,

mal zum Vergleichen. Passen meine Einstellungen so?

times to compare. Are my settings correct?

• :73: Wenn du weißt, dass die kleinste Symbolrate 1850 ist, kannst die "Min for search" statt auf 100 auf ca. 1500 setzen. Ebenso reicht das Maximum von 32000 im kongreten Beispiel, das erspart Scanzeit.

• Hallo stefan94,

mal zum Vergleichen. Passen meine Einstellungen so?

times to compare. Are my settings correct?

Hallo Südschwede

Super Ergebnis

ich kann nur schreiben was mir Strannik gesagt hat:

Du musst den Noise Level so wählen, dass die „Beine“ der Transponder

etwa gleichmäßig über und unter dem Noise Level verteilt sind. Und die

Min-Level-HF muss durch den "Boden" aller "Beinen" der Transponder

geführt werden.

in alle Fälle muss Noise Level >= Min level RF sein

sonst fällt mir nichts auf

very good result

I can only write what Strannik told me:

You need to select the Noise Level so that the "legs" of the transponders

are approximately equally distributed above and below the Noise level.

And the Min level RF must be routed through the "bottom" of all the "legs" of the transponders.

In any case Noise Level >= Min level RF

otherwise I don't notice anything

Oberfranken

• Suedschwede:

... was mir noch auffiel ist die Version des IQMonitors. Ich würde dir die IQMonitor Pro Version 1.0.2.0 empfehlen.

Wie von Stephan und mir angesprochene Daten sind von Sat zu Sat unterschiedlich und in dieser Version könntest du dir die jeweilige Einstellung speichern.

Bei mir sieht die Bezeichnung der ini-Datei so aus:

Antenne_LNB_Satellitenposition_Frequenzbereich_step-signal-search_signal-search_signal-loop_jump-from-loop_dF-Wert

L1800_Norsat-9000HD-3F_0162_21500-21700_4t-1t-250-250-200.ini

Natürlich kann man den Namen frei vergeben und einfacher gestalten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!