IQmonitor tool

• Die 133 funktioniert. Ich teste die neuen Versionen mit den üblichen Programmen, ob es Auffälligkeiten gibt, vorallem schon in der Hoffnung auf Verbesserungen bei den anderen Karten-Typen (S2X).

The 133 works. I test the new versions with the usual programs to see if there are any abnormalities, mainly in the hope of improvements with the other card types (S2X).

133 работает. Я тестирую новые версии с помощью обычных программ, чтобы увидеть, есть ли какие-либо отклонения, в основном в надежде на улучшения с другими типами карт (S2X).

А кто говорит, что не работает? Но, возможно, в ней появились какие-то ограничения на значения отдельных параметров или она перестала реагировать на изменения в ini файле...

Пока публикую RAW вариант IQmonitor Pro ver.1.0.2.7 - у нас на сутки отключают электроэнергию...

Who says it doesn't work? But, perhaps, some restrictions on the values of individual parameters appeared in it, or it stopped responding to changes in the ini file...

While I am publishing the RAW version of IQmonitor Pro ver.1.0.2.7 - we have a power outage for a day ...

Edited due to the outdated IQmonitor Pro 1.0.2.7 and lack of interest in RAW version 10/21/2022

• Ertse Probe mit PRO1027

bis jetzt super une einwandfrei

First sample with PRO1027

so far super une flawless

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• Hello Yuri.
    I did the scans according to your instructions. I hope I understood correctly.

CrazyScan step 1Mhz:

IQ monitor spectrum step 1MHz :satellitescommunity.de/index.php?attachment/84920/

IQ monitor BS step 1MHz:

Add Calibr. on and paint :

Spectrum after Calibration on ( calibration curve without sat)

Spectrum calibration curve made outside the satellite.

And files: Digital forms of spectra (*.rf) do not contain spectral curve data. I couldn't save it. There is the same value in all positions, -50.00 . It is correct ?

• IQ monitor latest version 1.0.2.7:
    A calibrated spectrum created by a standard procedure. With off-satellite spectrum calibration, saving the calibration curve and scanning the satellite using the calibration. The problem is that for unknown reasons the RF threshold value changes randomly during blind scan. :25:

I think the spectrum is correct now. :73:
    Thank you Yuri. :74:

I tried Stremreader 1.2.4.133 and the problem does not occur. :91:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• Der erste Test mit der 1.0.2.7 / The first test with 1.0.2.7 / Первый тест с 1.0.2.7 :45:

Meine 6925 dürfte schwer angeschlagen sein.

My 6925 should be badly hit.

Мой 6925 должен сильно пострадать.

Dann ein Scan im max-graf-res Modus

Then a scan in max-graf-res mode

Потом скан в режиме max-graf-res

Der Blindscan startet hier NICHT automatisch, sobald er gestartet wird, ändern sich die voreingestellten Werte:

The blind scan does NOT start automatically here, as soon as it is started, the preset values change:

Слепое сканирование здесь НЕ запускается автоматически, как только оно запускается, предустановленные значения меняются:

Nach dem Blindscan ist das ursprüngliche Spektrum verschwunden:

After the blind scan, the original spectrum has disappeared:

После слепого сканирования исходный спектр исчез:

Der dF-Modus ist ok:

The dF-Modus is ok:

Режим dF в порядке:

zum Vergleichen mit der 1.0.2.0 Version:

to compare with the 1.0.2.0 version:

для сравнения с версией 1.0.2.0:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Um zu bestätigen was Femi über die Maximal graphical resolution sagte

habe ich eine kleine Video gemacht .

der neue Spectrum verschwindet , ich habe mit"paint" versucht, den Spectrum wieder herzustellen

( mit ältere Version von IQMonitor war es manchmal möglich ) , leider ist das Ergebnis nicht gut.

Wahrscheinlich habe ich nicht verstanden , wie man mit "maximal graphical resolution" arbeitet.

To confirm what Femi said about the Maximal graphical resolution

I made a little video.

the new spectrum disappears, I tried to restore the spectrum with "paint"

( with older version of IQMonitor it was sometimes possible ) , unfortunately the result is not good.

I probably didn't understand how to work with "maximum graphical resolution".

Чтобы подтвердить слова Femi о максимальном графическом разрешении.

я снял небольшое видео.

новый спектр исчезает, я попытался восстановить спектр с помощью "paint"

(в старой версии IQMonitor это иногда было возможно), к сожалению, результат не очень хороший.

Возможно, я не понял, как работать с "максимальным графическим разрешением".

Download maxi graph reso_edit.zip (2.69 MB) now. Fast and easy at workupload.com

Oberfranken

• :28:  Nm must be more then 1. Optimal Nm=4-9  :101:

• Hier mein Ergebins mit Nm 6 .

es sieht schon viel besser aus .

ich bekomme aber noch kein richtige blindscan mit dem Spectrum zusammen.

Here is my result with Nm 6.

It already looks much better.

But I still can't get a proper blindscan with the Spectrum.

Вот мой результат с Nm 6.

Он уже выглядит намного лучше.

Но я все еще не могу получить правильное сканирование вслепую с помощью Spectrum.

Oberfranken

• Here is my result with Nm 6.

It already looks much better.

But I still can't get a proper blindscan with the Spectrum.

Hi Stephan, :70:
    I can't keep the noise curve after BlindScan either. After BlindScan ends, only the spectrum with transponders remains. :25:

Before closing BlindScan.

After finishing BlindScan.

If you do BlindScan first and then "add" "Spectrum", everything will remain displayed. Linc Margin, dB data is missing. :37:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Hello Yuri. :70:
    Please, if you have time, look at saving tuned parameters for SmartDVB, AltDVB and DVBdream. Is not correct. Some data is missing there. See pictures.
    Well thank you. :74:

IQ monitor: SmartDVB : AltDVB : DVBDream :

• Peon:

I could not confirm, find only an little bug.

16APSK was write as 6APSK in DVBDream and SmartDVB file (see last position).

Are you sur you pressed "save" before you change any parameters?

AltDVB_0130.txt

DVBDream_0130.txt

SmartDVB_0130.txt

IQM1027_0130.txt

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Who says it doesn't work? But, perhaps, some restrictions on the values of individual parameters appeared in it, or it stopped responding to changes in the ini file...

Edited due to the outdated IQmonitor Pro 1.0.2.7 and lack of interest in RAW version 10/21/2022

Version 1.0.2.7 removed due to technical bugs that are being fixed:

Calibration curves:

Without calibration : H 1899 sec, 32 transponders ; V 2056 sec, 22 transponders

With calibration : H 595 sec, 34 transponders ; V 728 sec, 23 transponders

And three tables in different formats:

:74:

• The program loader has been improved, functions for selecting a receiving installation for each satellite (including calibration curves) have been added.

Place the program configuration files in the configs directory.

To change the configuration, use the Config button or click on the satellite image.

The file system has been heavily modified.

Calibration is done in all full range RF spectra.

Noise Level set at the level of Max Level Calibration Curves.

RF noise spectrum compatible with HR BlindScan.

The key for full access to all functions of the program will be available only to forum participants who,

when downloading the program, left thanks and publish their results of using the program on forum . :59:

Good luck! :74:

2.11.2022 =================================================================================

Thanks to all 36 who uploaded files.

Special thanks to those who tested them and published their results here - it helped me a lot.

I don’t know, either due to frequent voltage fluctuations (outages), or due to the enabled voltage increase modes in StreamReader.ini, my processor began to overheat and the computer turned off spontaneously and did not restart ...

After a 3-day absence of light, heat and water, today I managed to enter the BIOS by turning off the video card.

As I thought, the computer was set to hard overclocking mode.

After setting the standard modes, I was able to access the forum from the backup monitor.

Draw your own conclusions.

I deleted the archives with files, which I advise you to do too.

There will be a new version soon - save your energy for it

• Hallo Yuri , :3:

Ich habe gerade mit dem neuen IQMonitor auf 39° East mit gleichen Parameter probiert .

Mit Maximal Resolution funktioniert sehr gut bis am Ende , nur danach wenn es fertig ist ,ist plötzlich das Spectrum nicht

mehr schön .

Mit Super detailled HR alles perfekt . :73:

Vielleicht habe ich was vergessen , ich weiss aber nicht was . :25:

Hello Yuri , :3:

I just tried with the new IQMonitor on 39° East with the same parameters.

With maximum resolution works very well until the end, only after that when it is finished, suddenly the spectrum is no longer nice.

With Super Detailled HR everything is perfect. :73:

Maybe I have forgotten something, but I don't know what. :25:

Здравствуйте Yuri, :3:

Я только что попробовал с новым IQMonitor на 39° East с теми же параметрами.

С максимальным разрешением работает очень хорошо до конца, только после этого, когда все закончилось, внезапно спектр перестал быть красивым.

С Super Detailled HR все идеально. :73:

Может быть, я что-то забыл, но я не знаю что. :25:

• Nach Spektrum und Blindscan spreche ich nicht mehr von "nicht schön", nicht vorhanden trifft es besser. Ob es was mit der 6925 zu tun hat, weiß ich noch nicht. Ein Test mit der 6908 auf 39°E läuft noch.

After spectrum and blind scan, I no longer speak of "not nice", not there is better. Whether it has something to do with the 6925, I don't know yet. A test with the 6908 at 39°E is still ongoing.

После спектрального и слепого сканирования я больше не говорю о «плохом», нет ничего лучше. Связано ли это с 6925, пока не знаю. Испытания модели 6908 на 39°E все еще продолжаются.

• after blindscan and program stop

before ending:

I think stephan94 mean this.

• TBS6903x:

If I select this card and start all modes are grey.

If I selct another card, maxgraph and then the TBS6903x the mode jump back to super detailed HR and all selectable modes are grey again.

I know, the spectrum never work with this card, but why jump it to another mode :125:

The blind scan works with the usual speed of this card :50:

At the end of the blind scan, the spectrum window looks like that of the TBS6925 - empty.

• TBS6904SE:

The spectrum is drawn, blind scan does not find any transponder in the automatic run. Manually, they tend to match house numbers on this map, and the feed reports all look the same.

• Hello Yuri. :70:
    I did the scans and calibration again with the new version of IQmonitor. Now it stores all parameters correctly. I hope this helps to master the TBS5925 card. :68:

Calibration curve:

Spectrum, without calibration:

Spectrum with calibration:

CrazyScan:

rfs + jpg files :

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!