CrazyScan oder IQmonitor? Was ist schneller und genauer?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Warum alles mischen ?

hier ist das hauptthema von Strannik :

"crazyscan oder IQmonitor ? was ist schneller und genauer"

und jetzt ist plötzlich eine Vergleich zwischen drei verschiendene TBS karte mit drei verschiedene Programm

was funktioniert und was nicht.

Es ist wirklich nicht kompliziert ein neue Thema aufzumachen , sonst werde noch leute sich beklagen ,

dass um alles zu lesen viel zu lang ist.

Why mix everything ?

here is the main topic of Strannik :

"crazyscan or IQmonitor ? which is faster and more accurate".

and now suddenly there is a comparison between three different TBS cards

with three different programs. what works and what doesn't.

It is really not complicated to start a new topic,

otherwise people will complain, that it is too long to read everything.

Зачем все смешивать?

вот главная тема "Странника":

"crazyscan или IQmonitor? Что быстрее и точнее".

и теперь внезапно появилось сравнение между тремя разными

картами TBS с тремя разными программами, что работает, а что нет.

Действительно, несложно начать новую тему, иначе люди

будут жаловаться, что слишком долго все читать.

• Auf Grund der neuen StreamReader 1.2.4.123 habe ich auf 39°E mit zwei meiner TBS Karten (6904SE und 6903x) mal CrazyScan laufen lassen.

Mit der 6904SE wird kein IQScan unterstützt :88:, die 6903x fand einige Transponder nicht, abgesehen von der unerträglich langen Scandauer.:28:

Due to the new StreamReader 1.2.4.123 I ran CrazyScan at 39 ° E with two of my TBS cards (6904SE and 6903x).

The 6904SE does not support IQScan :88:, the 6903x did not find some transponders, apart from the unbearably long scan time.:28:

Из-за нового StreamReader 1.2.4.123 я запускал CrazyScan при 39 ° в.д. с двумя моими картами TBS (6904SE и 6903x).

6904SE не поддерживает IQScan :88:, 6903x не обнаружил некоторых транспондеров, за исключением невыносимо долгого времени сканирования.:28:

Mit dem IQMonitor 1.1.0.4 gab es mit der TBS6908 auf den ersten Blick keinen Unterschied zur StreamReader 1.2.4.119

With the IQMonitor 1.1.0.4 and the TBS6908 there was at first glance no difference to the StreamReader 1.2.4.119

С IQMonitor 1.1.0.4 и TBS6908 на первый взгляд не было разницы с StreamReader 1.2.4.119.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Compared to previous versions of IQmonitor 1013, it has the best validity rate of forecast regardless of the mode used.

Of course, the speed of search and scanning of a satellite matters a lot, but more important is the accuracy of the information/parameters found, in particular on satellites with feeds, and the signal from spots that are not central to the area. In other words, for me, it is not the DTH signal and transponders found on the central European satellites, Astra, Hotbird, etc, that matter, but satellites in remote areas, for example, MENA beam.

From this point of view, I realize that it is difficult for dvb applications such as Crazyscan, IQmonitor, EBS, etc. to give us certainty that we can lock one transponder or another, especially when many physical factors contribute to search and lock a transponder. One of them, extremely important, is the card used, each with a different demodulator and tuner than the other. So far, the best results with dvb applications are the 6983,6903 cards, tuner 5927.

Of course, there is no perfect application, i.e. to search, find and lock all transponders in the auto search. Therefore, the focus should be on validity of forecast, even if the application does not find all transponders. With 2013 a good step was taken. I don't know what the results of the later versions, 2014 and 2020, will be, because I haven't tried them.

I won't develop the idea further, because everyone knows this, enthusiast and developer alike.

I scanned Yamal 401 at 90.0E with IQmonitor 1013 and Crazyscan. Transponders 10884 V and 12606,12607 I locked manually with IQmonitor, and with CS only the last two.

I use version 1013 and get almost the same results in both RF and HR modes on transponders as Strannik does with his latest version 1020.

I scanned Yamal 401 at 90.0E with IQmonitor 1013 and Crazyscan. Transponders 10884 V and 12606,12607 I locked manually with IQmonitor, and with CS only the last two. But on a narrower search of the band, IQmonitor found an extra transponder, but I should add that on a manual search, I also found them with both applications. And no wonder, since my antenna is at low elevation, with a signal fluctuation of 1.5dB, depending on the transponder.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

ZAZA

The publication of other people's materials (in this case, tables) without reference to the author is an element of plagiarism. Selective copying with cutting off the content of the message is a manifestation of disrespect both to the author of the quoted message and to other readers of the forum.

This is my last warning to you, ZAZA . I will delete such "messages" without explanation.

strannik 19:50 01.11.2022

• I wasn't paying attention when I answered ZAZA. I could not imagine that one of our colleagues on this forum could copy the results of another. I was glad he could get Yamal 401 and for that reason I answered him.

Thank you Strannik for noticing the plagiarism :74:

C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,

• Offizieller Beitrag

The topic is devoted to comparing two programs that use the same StreamReader respected Crazycat.

IQmonitor software has its own efficient SNR determination mechanism for both suprathreshold (locked) and subthreshold (only detected) signals.

But, if StreamReader reports that the signal is locked with some parameters, then they are given unconditional priority. Hence the figure -10 dB.

Dear satesco gave a correct comparison of the work of two programs, from which it follows:

1. CrazyScan detected 28 transponders, 4 of which were found twice, 4 others are marked as unlocked, 4 have SNR = -10dB, and one of them (which ZAZA drew attention to) is locked.

2. IQmonitor first locked this transponder with SNR = 12.1dB, and then received a StreamReader report with SNR = -10dB. In the transponder table it is indicated in blue that the SNR has decreased by 22. dB compared to the HR spectrum.

In total, IQmonitor detected 35 transponders (25% more than CS), and 28 of them were locked (17% more than CS).

The accuracy of determining the signal parameters of IQmonitor is, as always, higher than that of CrazyScan, and the reporting materials are more informative and readable :73:

Dear satesco gave a correct comparison of the work of two programs,...

So far, I've only used v. 1013, but after many tests with this version, I've wondered what the new version 1014 or 1020 brings? I wonder what improvements the new versions bring if you have implemented blscan2?

I confess that I am curious to test the 6902se card, of course, and other cards, with the version that has implemented this option. Crazyscan scans extraordinarily quickly one satellite or another.

But, as I said in my previous post, I'm particularly interested in the accuracy of the information that IQmonitor finds. There are many transponders that cannot be locked, with a strong signal, that many of us would like to receive.

That would be one more step forward and a win for all the dxers.

Best regards

• Offizieller Beitrag

So far, I've only used v. 1013, but after many tests with this version, I've wondered what the new version 1014 or 1020 brings? I wonder what improvements the new versions bring if you have implemented blscan2?

I confess that I am curious to test the 6902se card, of course, and other cards, with the version that has implemented this option. Crazyscan scans extraordinarily quickly one satellite or another.

BilindScan - 2 was not implemented in the IQmonitor program.

In post # 32, I showed the overwhelming advantage of IQmonitor in scanning speed (more than 2 times) compared to the BilindScan - 2 mode with greater accuracy and readability of the results. Moreover, the same high scanning speed is achieved by cards that do not support the BilindScan - 2 function, for example, OMICOM.

Version 1.0.1.4 did not leave the testing phase and was not published.

Version 1.0.2.0 has a lot of convenience for users and after testing it and a new, maximally simplified installation procedure, it will be published.

Before placing programs in the public, an announcement of their capabilities will be posted in the topic on this site.

Good luck!

• I might be wrong, but what are you saying now that version 1.0.1.4 is coming out, that it's in the testing phase, and those who have the key for IQmonitor 1.0.1.4 are using version 1.0.1.3? . In other words, the only difference is the key, and not the fact that it says 1.0.1.4? Am I wrong?

On the other hand, blscan2 should be a user option, as Crazyscan and EBSpro are. It's in his interest if he wants a quick scan or not. It's just an opinion, or rather, a wish. :3:

Best regards.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Version 1.0.1.4 is under testing by a group of our forum colleagues.

The key is the same for all versions, but this is most likely a digital signature as evidence of the user's high qualifications.

Starting from 1.0.1.4, the key does not give any preferences.

"On the other hand, blscan2 should be a user option like Crazyscan and EBSpro. It is in his best interest if he wants to scan quickly or not."

I explained in a previous post why blscan2 will not be in IQmonitor, where the user can get a much faster and more accurate scan if desired.

Best wishes.

• Alas, to me, it seems I have many more stairs to climb, intellectually or/and humanly, to qualify for a higher step :77:

I console myself that he, who climbs higher than he deserves, feels the fall stronger :10:

Sorry for :67:

Regards

• Tests with IQmonitor (v.1013) in RF (6983 card) and dF modes (tbs6903x) and Crazyscan at 39.0E.

I'm not commenting now, because I'm going to write a comment (and comparisons) about Crazyscan, IQmonitor and EBSpro from a regular user's perspective on a separate topic from this one.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Tests with IQmonitor (v.1013) in RF (6983 card) and dF modes (tbs6903x) and Crazyscan at 39.0E.

I'm not commenting now, because I'm going to write a comment (and comparisons) about Crazyscan, IQmonitor and EBSpro from a regular user's perspective on a separate topic from this one.

satesco ,

You are absolutely right not to comment on your materials in this thread.

Otherwise, you would have to explain why, when forming the HR spectrum, you deliberately made a manual jump (jump) from the frequency of 11540 to the frequency of 11710 MHz during its formation, excluding this interval from the analysis. Moreover, earlier in this interval, the IQmonitor program found a powerful transponder with a frequency of 11558 MHz and SNR = 15.5 dB, and the CrazyScan program also found a 11624 MHz transponder, though not locked.

I regard this 100% proven fact as your clumsy and dishonest attempt to impoverish the merits of IQmonitor compared to CrazyScan.

Therefore, I support your initiative to move on to another topic,

but I warn you that its (new topic) moderation will be given the closest attention in order to avoid such forgeries in the future.

Good luck! :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hier mein Ergebnis von 39° ost Hellasat mit IQMonitor V1014

und die letzte Version von Crazyscan.

Selbstverständlich ohne Sprung zwischen 11540 und 11710.

34 Transponder für IQM

26 Transponder für Cscan

Here is my result from 39° east Hellasat with IQMonitor V1014

and the latest version of Crazyscan.

Of course without any jump between 11540 and 11710.

34 transponders for IQM

26 transponders for Cscan

Вот мой результат с 39° восточной долготы Hellasat с IQMonitor V1014

и последнюю версию программы Crazyscan.

Конечно, без скачков между 11540 и 11710.

34 транспондера для IQM

26 транспондеров для Cscan

• Um es nicht wieder falsch verstanden zu verstehen: / In order not to misunderstand it again: / Чтобы опять не понять:

Der Programmvergleich ist nun mal abhängig von der Hardware.

The program comparison depends on the hardware.

Сравнение программ зависит от аппаратного обеспечения.

TBS6908, T90, IQMonitor_1.0.1.4, CrazyScan_1.0.2.170, StreamReader 1.2.4.123

Crazyscan benötigte hier 113 s für das Spektrum und 180 s für den Blindscan

Der IQMonitor benötigte (allerdings im dF-Modus) 15 s für das Spektrum und samt Blindscan 1374 s

Gefunden wurden von beiden Programmen 23 Transponder.

Crazyscan needed 113 s for the spectrum and 180 s for the blind scan

The IQMonitor needed (albeit in dF mode) 15 s for the spectrum and including blind scan 1374 s

Both programs found 23 transponders.

Crazyscan потребовалось 113 с для спектра и 180 с для слепого сканирования.

IQMonitor потребовалось (хотя и в режиме dF) 15 с для спектра, включая слепое сканирование 1374 с.

Обе программы нашли 23 транспондера.

TBS6903x, T90, IQMonitor_1.0.1.4, CrazyScan_1.0.2.170, StreamReader 1.2.4.123

Crazyscan benötigte hier 7 s für das Spektrum und 1381 s für den Blindscan

Der IQMonitor benötigte (allerdings im dF-Modus) 0 s für das Spektrum (nicht unterstützt) und samt Blindscan 7868 s

Gefunden wurden vom IQMonitor 19 Transponder, von Crazyscan 20 Transponder.

Auch wenn satesco hier 3 Segmente übersprungen hat, die 6903x fand hier bei mir auch nichts und 2 Stunden für eine Ebene sind einfach unlustig.

Ich habe mich ja schon oft genug negativ zu dieser Karte geäußert, trotzdem ist sie bei S2X zumindest beim Feedreport am Zuverlässigsten.

Crazyscan needed 7 s for the spectrum and 1381 s for the blind scan

The IQMonitor needed (but in dF mode) 0 s for the spectrum (not supported) and including blind scan 7868 s

The IQMonitor found 19 transponders and Crazyscan found 20 transponders.

Even if satesco skipped 3 segments here, the 6903x didn't find anything here either and 2 hours for one level is just not funny.

I've said enough negative things about this card, but it's still the most reliable at S2X, at least in the feed report.

Crazyscan потребовалось 7 с для спектра и 1381 с для слепого сканирования.

IQMonitor требуется (но в режиме dF) 0 с для спектра (не поддерживается) и включая слепое сканирование 7868 с

IQMonitor обнаружил 19 транспондеров, а Crazyscan — 20 транспондеров.

Даже если satesco пропустил здесь 3 сегмента, то и 6903x ничего не нашел и 2 часа на один уровень это просто не смешно.

Я сказал достаточно негативных отзывов об этой карте, но она по-прежнему самая надежная на S2X, по крайней мере, в отчете о ленте.

TBS6904SE, T90, IQMonitor_1.0.1.4, CrazyScan_1.0.2.170, StreamReader 1.2.4.123

Crazyscan benötigte hier 138 s für das Spektrum und 100 s für den Blindscan.

Der IQMonitor benötigte (allerdings im dF-Modus) ~16 s für das Spektrum und Blindscan nicht unterstützt.

Gefunden wurden vom IQMonitor 0 Transponder, von Crazyscan 21 Transponder.

Crazyscan needed 138 s for the spectrum and 100 s for the blind scan.

The IQMonitor took ~16s (albeit in dF mode) for the spectrum and blind scan not supported.

The IQMonitor found 0 transponders and Crazyscan found 21 transponders.

Crazyscan потребовалось 138 с для спектра и 100 с для слепого сканирования.

IQMonitor потребовалось ~ 16 с (хотя и в режиме dF) для спектра, и слепое сканирование не поддерживается.

IQMonitor обнаружил 0 транспондеров, а Crazyscan нашел 21 транспондер.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Offizieller Beitrag

bei einem anderen Satellite ( 7 ° Ost)

mit der TBS 6983zwischen IQmonitor pro 1014 und letzte crazyscan

beide haben 10 Transponder gefunden

IQMonitor in schnell HR spectrum ( nur blindscan) 11 Sekunden

Crazyscan 1.02.170 step 3 knapp 14 Sekunden

grosse Unterschied ist es nicht , ist aber schon 25% mehr Zeit

on another satellite (7° East)

with TBS 6983 between IQmonitor pro 1014 and the latest crazyscan

both found 10 transponders

IQMonitor in fast HR spectrum (blind scan only) 11 seconds

Crazyscan 1.02.170 step 3 less than 14 seconds

This is not a big difference, but it is already 25% more time.

на другом спутнике (7 ° East)

с TBS 6983 между IQmonitor pro 1014 и последним crazyscan

оба нашли 10 транспондеров

IQMonitor в быстром спектре HR (только слепое сканирование) 11 секунд

Crazyscan 1.02.170 шаг 3 менее 14 секунд

это не очень большая разница, но это уже на 25% больше времени.

• Offizieller Beitrag

All tests were with new Crazyscan 1.0.2.171 and StreamReader 1.2.4.124:

1. RF Scan with step 1 MHz - 73sec;

2. BlindScan with step 1 MHz - 1202sec, found 23 transponders;

3. BlindScan-2 with step 1 MHz - 51sec, found 45 transponders;

IQmonitor Pro 1.0.2.0 :

1. RF Scan with step 1 MHz - 85 sec;

The registration time is 12 seconds (16%) longer, but the spectrum quality is noticeably better.

2. BlindScan - 40 sec, found 45 transponders;

3. BlindScan in high resolution ( HR ) mode without prior RF Scan, which some "modern" PCI cards do not support, - 24 sec, found 45 transponders:

Screenshot at the end of the scan and the resulting spectra with smoothing 3 and 9

For cards that do not support BlindScan-2, such as OMICOM , RFScan with 6 MHz steps in 16 seconds and regular BlindScan, which completed in 24 seconds and blocked all 45 transponders:

Thus, even the usual BlindScan in IQmonitor Pro outperforms CrazyScan with the BlindScan-2 function (16+24=40sec vs. 73+51=124sec), i.e. 3 times.

And the BlindScan procedure itself in IQmonitor Pro is 2 times faster than the BlindScan-2 function in CrazyScan :73:

• Dieses ist eine andere Box (gestern neu bekommen) ,die S2X kann ,hab diverses schon getestet und teste noch weiterhin habe auch neue S2X-TPs die nicht in FS stehen ,schon aufgespürt.

Ich wollte nur mal zeigen das ein grosser Vorteil noch bei CS liegt das man zwischen Manuell und Auto-Modus zweierlei TPs scannen kann ,wenn die TPs knapp auseinanderliegen. CS kann dieses ohne Probleme, IQ weder Auto noch Manuell. Dieser Ass fehlt noch dem IQ-Monitor ,dann könne Iq-Monitor noch viel mehr erfassen. Bei IQ mit neuer Satcard springt der scan auch immer weg und springt immer zum Loop zurück.

Bis ich ihn dann nach einer 20 Minuten abgebrochen habe.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Bei mir ist absolut nicht zu finden bei 10984/5/6

egal mit welche Programm

und IQM springt absolut nicht

Man muss immer wissen , dass diese Programm ist und wurde mit die TBS 6983 karte entwickelt

wenn mit anderen karte nicht alles 100% funktioniert , ist es leider ab und zu zu erwarten.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!