• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo sattuloge,

hm, diese Version gab es etwa im Januar 2016... ich habe sie leider nicht. :79:

Vielleicht hat EnoSat sie noch? (Habe sie auf einem Screenshot von damals bei ihm gesehen).

>>>Probably EnoSat has this CS version?

Viel Erfolg!

Grüße
    Edgar.

• Verrücktes CrazyScan2

Ich habe mir für den neuen PC eine TBS 6281SE zugelegt.

Das Problem begann schon damit, dass die Karte für Kabel- und terrestrischen Empfang ausgelegt ist, jedoch in Abhängigkeit vom installierten Treiber, also nicht wie bei den USB-Versionen mit einen Programm schaltbar.
    Nachdem diese Hürde mal geschafft war, konnte ich mit dem TBS Viewer vom Javorice nur einen Kanal einlesen.

Mit der Spannung für aktive Antennen dürfte es auch nicht so recht klappen, denn ohne externe Stromversorgung und DC-Blocker ging nichts.

Die Antennen sind mit dem Satmeßgerät ausgerichtet, haben jeweils eigene Kabel und funktionieren auf der VU+ Ultimo 4k einwandfrei.

Nun kam CrazyScan2 zum Einsatz.
    Ganz verrückt auf der Antenne nach Wien gerichtet, werden DVB-T und DVB-T2 Kanäle gelesen.
    Bei den Tschechischen Kanälen kommen nur DVB-T, egal ob ich DVB-T oder DVB-T2 einstelle. Eine Auswahl mit oder ohne Spannung gibt es hier ohnehin nicht.
    Der zusätzliche Inline-Verstärker (nur mit einem Scan getestet) brachte zwar einen etwas höheren Pegel, aber keinen besseren Empfang.

crazy CrazyScan2

I bought a TBS 6281SE for the new PC.
    The problem started with the fact that the card is designed for cable and terrestrial reception, but depending on the driver installed, it cannot be switched with one program as with the USB versions.
    After this hurdle had been overcome, I could only read one channel with the TBS Viewer from Javorice.

With the voltage for active antennas, it shouldn't work either, because nothing worked without an external power supply and DC blocker.

The antennas are aligned with the satellite meter, each have their own cables and work perfectly on the VU + Ultimo 4k.

Now CrazyScan2 was used.
    Directed crazy on the antenna towards Vienna, DVB-T and DVB-T2 channels are read.
    With the Czech channels only DVB-T comes, no matter whether I set DVB-T or DVB-T2. There is no choice here with or without tension anyway.
    The additional inline amplifier (only tested with a scan) brought a slightly higher level, but no better reception.

• Hello femi,

There is a difference of DVB-T2/C demodulator work from DVB-S2 demodulators.
    While DVB-S2 demods have a true blindscan, DVB-T2/T/C demods haven't. The signal search in CS2 program means tuner IC adjusting to the new frequency with selected frequency step, and then attempt of demodulator IC to lock the signal with all three DVB-T2/DVB-T/DVB-C standards, on by one. It is so-called "Bruteforce" carrier search method.

It is important, that the frequency should be set precisely, so CS2 will find the signal. If you will shift ±1 MHz from the actual frequency, you will find nothing.

As far as I see, your found TV signals have step of 4 MHz. This is default option in Autosearch mode. I think the problem is here.
    So, please try to repeat the signal search in Autosearch mode with frequency step 1 MHz, or better 0.5 MHz. You can find more TV carriers in this case.

Either you can try manual search of the carrier by the peaks of RF signal, with 1 MHz step.

120cm offset motorized dish, 22W - 103E arc, Inverto Black Ultra (Ku-band) + DreamTech GTP-D22 Twin (C-band circular) + Triax TKT001 (Ka-band B)
    47.5N 42.2E, Russia

3 Mal editiert, zuletzt von tempo ()

• Danke für die Erklärung der Funktionsweise.

Ein Schritt von 4 MHz ist nicht der Fall, das dürfte mit der Bandbreite von 8 MHz zu tun haben.

Der Autosearch-Modus wurde mit dem Frequenzschritt 0,5 MHz ausgeführt. Dabei ist es egal, ob AUTO, DVB-T oder DVB-T2 gewählt ist, das Ergebnis ist das gleiche.
    Hier im Beispiel Javorice fehlen die DVB-T2 Kanäle 26 und 28, beide werden aber auch vom Kojal ausgestrahlt.
    Kanal 29, 40 und 59 kommen definitiv vom Kojal, Lock nur auf 29, sollten hier gar nicht sein.
    Kanal 30 befindet sich genau im Tal zu Kanal 31 (lokaler Kanal mit nur 850 W Sendeleistung), ist im Scan nicht zu sehen, obwohl er wie Kanal 33 und 35 mit 100 kW sendet.
    Laut Map https://www.digitalnitelevize.…52022-491317-jihlava.html sollten die Abstrahlungsrichtungen etwa gleich sein.

Thanks for the explanation of how it works.

A step of 4 MHz is not the case, that should have to do with the bandwidth of 8 MHz.

The autosearch mode was executed with the frequency step 0.5 MHz. It doesn't matter whether AUTO, DVB-T or DVB-T2 is selected, the result is the same.
    In the Javorice example, DVB-T2 channels 26 and 28 are missing, but both are also broadcast by the Kojal.
    Channels 29, 40 and 59 definitely come from the Kojal, Lock only on 29, all this should not be here.
    Channel 30 is located exactly in the valley to channel 31 (local channel with only 850 W transmission power), cannot be seen in the scan, although it transmits like channel 33 and 35 with 100 kW.
    According to the map https://www.digitalnitelevize.…2022-491317-jihlava.html, the radiation directions should be approximately the same.

Nachtrag:
    Auf https://www.dvbtmap.eu/mapnearest.html scheint der Kanal 30 nicht mehr auf. Erklärt aber auch nicht das Fehlen der DVB-T2 Kanäle.

Addendum:
    Channel 30 no longer appears on https://www.dvbtmap.eu/mapnearest.html. But also does not explain the lack of DVB-T2 channels.

• Satellit: Eutelsat 16A

Band: KaD

PCIe-Card: TBS6908

Sampling rate 1000 kHz (1MHz)

Hier ein Vergleich der aktuellen CrazyScan Software mit unterschiedlichen Streamreader Versionen 109 - 111 - 119

Im Vergleich mit EBSpro, streamreader 109 (sr 111 und sr 119 funktionieren damit nicht)

Here is a comparison of the current CrazyScan software with different stream reader versions 109 - 111 - 119

Compared with EBSpro, streamreader 109 (sr 111 and sr 119 do not work with it)

Beachtlich ist die Blindscan Geschwindigkeit der EBSpro-Software.

The blind scan speed of the EBSpro software is remarkable.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• GOOD MORNING EVERYONE
    I WANTED TO ASK THE COMMUNITY THIS THING
    I ALWAYS SEE FROM THE CRAZY SCAN GRAPHS A VALUE IN DB MUCH LARGER THAN MINE, I TRIED TO VARY THE VALUE BUT THE GRAPHS OF MY CRAZY ARE ALWAYS DIFFERENT FROM WHAT I SEE THE DEFINITION IS WORSE ON MY CRAZY
    I USE A 6925 AND 6522
    WITH THE 6522 IT IS EVEN BADGER
    CAN YOU GIVE ME THE RIGHT SETTINGS
    THANK YOU

Lodi sud

laminas 180

lnb invacom doppia flangia

tbs 6925 sat

rover tab 900 plus

proform KTI h 180

• @antoniopev

CRAZY SCAN receives the RF level from the blind scan record in 1dBm steps,

and from RFscan the signal strength values shifted in level, but with an accuracy of 0.2dB.

The author knows about this problem, but can not do anything. :125:

There are also no corresponding control levers in the program settings ...

My advice to you is to switch to a more accurate IQmonitor program.

:74:

• Code
    MAYBE I DID NOT SAY IT CLEAR ENOUGH
    I don't care about the accuracy of the signal value
    I just wanted to know why on my crazy I see a different level of the scale than those entered by everyone else
    in the others the tp are better defined, in mine everything is more rounded

thank you

Lodi sud

laminas 180

tbs 6925 sat

rover tab 900 plus

proform KTI h 180

• Code
    ;RFScan=0
    ;! RFScan mode. 0 - raw AGC integrator values, 1 - dB (default)

RFLevel=2
    ;! RFLevel type. 0 - dBm(default), 1 - dBmV, 2 - dBµV

Ku-Band: 50°West - 95°East Gibertini OP100 (1,0m)
    Ku-Band: 5°West - 39°East WaveFrontier T90 (0,9m)
    Ku-Band LNB: Avenger PLL321S-2 PLL
    Tuner: TBS 5925&5530&5220, EDISION MIO+ 4K, Mut@nt HD51, Dreambox 900UHD&7020HD

• Code
    okay
    but since I'm not a freak with computers
    where to put these parameters
    in a program folder (which)
    or directly when using the crazy?

thank you

Lodi sud

laminas 180

tbs 6925 sat

rover tab 900 plus

proform KTI h 180

• streamreader.ini

• Hallo antoniopew

Sehr viel zu variieren gibt es bei Crazyscan ohnehin nicht.

Es hängt ja an sehr vielen Faktoren wie Antennengröße, Ausrichtung der Antenne, LNB, und zuletzt auch an den erwähnten Tunerkarten.

Dabei darf man den Standort und das Wetter über die gesamte Signalstrecke auch nicht vergessen.

Bei der 6925 vermute ich einen eventuellen Alterungsprozess, hat meine übrigends auch.

Sehr glücklich bin ich mit der 6522 auch nicht. Diese benutze ich gerade mal zum Verifizieren für S2X, hat aber ihre Schwächen.

In den Scans, alle mit einer T90 und sonstigen gleichen Einstellungen gemacht, kann man sehen dass der Rf level unterschiedlich ist.

Ebenso die ausgewiesenen Rf-Werte.

Vielleicht helfen dir Vergleiche mit der gleiche geografischen Länge oder Breite.

Das ist natürlich keine Garantie, denn schon in wenigen Kilometern kann alles anders sein.

Auch ein Vergleich zu einen bestimmten User wäre möglich. Hier sollte sich das Verhältnis der Rf in einen relativ konstanten Mass ändern.

Ein kongretes Beispiel wäre nicht schlecht.

Hello Antoniopev

There isn't much to vary with Crazyscan anyway.

It depends on many factors such as antenna size, alignment of the antenna, LNB, and last but not least on the tuner cards mentioned.

One must not forget the location and the weather over the entire signal route.

In the case of the 6925, I suspect a possible aging process, mine has, by the way, too.

I'm not very happy with the 6522 either. I'm currently using this to verify for S2X, but it has its weaknesses.

In the scans, all made with a T90 and other same settings, you can see that the Rf level is different.

Likewise the reported Rf values.

Maybe comparisons with the same longitude or latitude will help you.

This is of course no guarantee, because everything can be different in just a few kilometres.

A comparison to a specific user would also be possible. Here the ratio of Rf should change to a relatively constant rate.

A concrete example would not be bad.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• this value is determined by the program algorithm for the given HW
    your rover will give you the real value

• Code
    my question why the values are different?
    does it depend on the scada or on the settings ?

Du wirst nicht einmal mit gleichen Karten die absolut gleichen Werte erhalten. EnoSat hat es geschrieben, abhängig von der Hardware.

Mit Einstellungen hat es nichts zu tun. In meinen Scans, siehe oben, sind alle Einstellungen gleich, nur unterschiedliche Karten.

Wenn mehr Einstellmöglichkeiten gewünscht sind, müsstest du dich mit dem IQMonitor beschäftigen, intensiv beschäftigen.

Allerdings gibt es hier auch inkompatible Karten. Ich will es nur erwähnen, solltest du dir einmal eine andere Karte zulegen.

You won't get exactly the same stats even with the same cards. EnoSat wrote it, depending on the hardware.

It has nothing to do with settings. In my scans, see above, all the settings are the same, just different cards.

If more setting options are desired, you would have to deal intensively with the IQMonitor.

However, there are also incompatible cards here. I just want to mention it if you ever get a different card.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!