new EBSpro Beta v.184.108.40.206-17.04.2020
Info about new version:
- Added support for *BISS-1 and DCW using VLC as video player. Also reports in status bar if the key is set when playing a stream.
- Added a more visible option to add a transponder manually to the favorites list with the context menu.
- Fixed the way that keys are sent to vlc.
- Fixed a problem saving profile scans (thanks to @Alek and @Paolo for reports)
- Some minor bugs are fixed.
- StreamReader updated to version 220.127.116.11.
* "asdf" is the way.
> 18.104.22.168 (beta) [22 apr 2022]
- Added FFTScan() support for supported devices (tested with tbs6903x)
- Added faster auto-search of PLS-Code (tested with tbs6983 and tbs6903x)
- Added optional MultSwitch support (you should add to the Diseqc Macro list if you use it). By default is disabled
- Added snapshot capture support (Right-click in video-player -> Take Snapshot). It will be saved in EBSpro's data folder.
- Added B*SS/CW key support in the new Internal AV Player.
- Added support to analyze a TS stream file (Signal Analyzer -> TSA -> Right-click -> Open TS file)
- Show transponder info in SA even without signal lock.
- Show average TTL (time to lock) and blindscan requests in blindscan tab.
- Improvements in RFScan/FFTScan, better selection system and tooltip with selected transponder info.
- Improved BLScan2: Allow signals without lock or with negative SNR.
- Improved Floating Video window behaivor.
- Improved video render position in diferent situations.
- Improved: Allow negative values for MinSNR DVB-S/2 for Filters tab (change this to -50 to disable SNR filter)
- Improved: Refresh orbital position in Positioner console when change the profile even when is already open (also some improvements here)
- Improved: Allow two decimals for lat/longitude. Should improve USALS precision.
- Improved: SNR/LinkMargin feature (also fixed potential crash under certain circumstances)
- Fixed: Don't show PreBER/BER values without a signal lock.
- Fixed: Under some circumstances don't set correctly the LOF value to calculate final frequency.
- Fixed: DiSEqC 1.0, last byte are shifted by 3, also now used SendDiseqc instead of SendDiseqcCmd (need testing!)
- Fixed: When create a new satellite profile will clear all additional filters & misc.
- Fixed: Infinite loop if "no data input" happens when scanning services with SidePanel Scanner.
- Fixed: a bug that doesn't allow to select a root folder for the data folder.
- Fixed: video playing for HD/UHD channels.
- Fixed: video deinterlacing on some channels.
- Fixed: EBSpro.log don't work, also fixed a small problem in debug-mode.
- Fixed: Sometimes don't show "Control" button at start if the main window is maximized.
- Fixed: Some changes in db handling to work with reports from old ebspro versions (to be confirmed)
- Fixed: Shows "OTFS Suppored? No" for the devices that doens't have RFScan support even when OTFS is disabled.
- Fixed: Don't allow floating video window from FullScreen Mode.
- Fixed: Minor improvements and fixes.
TSA specific (22.214.171.124):
- Added support to read a file like a TS Stream.
- Added AVS/AVS+/AVS2/AVS3 StreamType detection (mainly used in china)
- Added DRA audio descriptor_tag support (mainly used in china)
- SYNC losses count don't work.
alle mit T90 auf Hellas Sat 3/4, mit gleichen Einstellungen und Streamreader
all with T90 on Hellas Sat 3/4, with same settings and streamreader
Das Programm ist optisch aufgewertet, die Auswertung mit AV-Player ist auch wieder ein Stück besser geworden.
Leider tut sich bei keinen Programm etwas mit der Kartentauglichkeit.
The program has been optically upgraded, the evaluation with AV player has also become a bit better again.
Unfortunately, none of the programs are doing anything with the card suitability.
Another small bug: EBSpro 126.96.36.199 save the window position, but dont re-open on the last position.
"State=2" in the [window] section of the ini file is full screnn and works.
EBSPRO V188.8.131.52 has been release(3.06.2022)Code
184.108.40.206 (RC) [3 jun 2022] - Improved first load time for big databases. - Reworked how reports are loaded from db (also bugfixing) - Show and store channels names in blindscan list when sidepanel is in use. - Added a link to open streamreader.ini to fine tune some option if is needed. - Added a workaround 'Raw data handling (no use internal filter)' just for experiments and debug. - Add Wait-0 automatically when setting up an USALS system or Diseqc 1.2 (you can delete if you don't want to use it). - Reset blindscan result sort by default before new blindscan. - Improved TS Grabber behavior and small fixes. - Improvements in Circular Left/Right handling. - Improved max SNR reset/detection/algo. - Check TEI status for validate TS packets in Filters handling. - Fixes in the internal TS handling for some devices that makes stream unstable. - Fixes and better support for S2X. - Fixed LOF value not set under certain scenarios, so can show wrong freq values. - Fixed Blindscan crash if blindscan list is sort and sidepanel is in use. - Fixed odd/even k*y handling for CSA and small improvement handling k*ys. - Fixed TSA timeout problem. - Fixed issue with the signal lost for vertical band after diseqc 1.2 commands. - Fixed TCP network issues after second connection. - Fixed a small costmetic bug with Modulation and rollof. - Fixed video playing issue with chroma subsampling (need test!) - Sync_counter fixed. - General small fixes and improvements. TSA specific (220.127.116.11): Fixes.
The Window position problem is the same like 18.104.22.168
EBSpro Mobile 1.3 ( Android) HAS BEEN RELEASED
Fixed bug in data input handling that may cause missed parts (like transponders, profiles..)
- Better connection handling.
- Added some icons.
- Updated libraries.
- Changed target sdk to 22.
* You may need to uninstall first old version and then install this one.
22.214.171.124 (stable) [11 july 2022]
- Added an option to force 18V on profile change when diseqc1.2/usals are defined to speedup motor when is needed (This feature needs StreamReader 126.96.36.199 at least)
- Enhanced Wait dialog info for diseqc 1.2/usals switching.
- Added menu option to set B**S/DC* key in TSA context menu from Signal Analyzer (no need to blindscan first to check a known feed)
- Moved "sounds" checkbox option to main window.
- Mobile: Show LinkMargin/LinkQuality in status.
- Mobile: Refresh device selected in EBSpro Mobile if is changed locally.
- Mobile: No show BER without signal lock.
- Mobile: Faster TSA service scan and make it more reliable.
- Mobile: Always show tuner info, even without lock or transponder selected in Mobile.
- Mobile: Show service names en status.
- Mobile: Now, if you try to use SatFeeds in EBSpro Mobile it will load the last scan report transponders if is available instead.
- Mobile: Show SNR saved in database for comparison when you are adjusting the dish (for reference) in status.
- Mobile: Show CodingMode in transponder list.
- BISS2 CA ID 0x2610 detection.
- TEI counter should count only if is in ts sync.
- Fix random GOLD PLS change in SA (?)
- Some more improvements in key handling.
- Some improvements in the a/v player.
- Total rewrite of how windows form position and size are handled.
- Update: Streamreader.dll to 188.8.131.52 (thanks to crazycat)
Thanks a lot @Cjcr
Die 184.108.40.206 merkt sich auch wieder die Fensterposition.
The 220.127.116.11 also remembers the window position again.
richtig, dafür bekomme ich in Tools für den Positionierer nur als Minibild und lässt sich nicht maximieren und somit keine Einstellungen möglich.
ok Bug beseitigt.
How can I set these options for CW