ALT-DVB v.2.3

• The new version of ALT-DVB 2.3 was released today by its author,Altx(ro)
    Who wants to make observations or express opinions,can do it on the forum altx.ro

Application:
    – added support for HEVC
    – added support for AAC,AAC-LATM and EAC3
    – added support for EVR – Enhanced Video Renderer
    – experimental built-in support for PLS and MIS.Currently only for TBS devices using my Dev_BdaDriver.int.
    – simplified directshow config
    – portable: doesn’t use registry to store settings, run as standard user (without admin rights)
    – new version of DvbAvSrc.ax, used directly, does NOT need to be registered in the system using regsvr32.exe
    – added support for “internal” directshow decoders (only LAV filters, for now)
    – some optimization in TS packets demuxer & A/V stream path
    – removed some unused/obsolete features (SDX files & coverage images,…)
    – new directory structure.(files from dir. [SatFiles] moved to \Channels, \Configs, \Transponders)
    – new file format for channel list.
    – new file format for transponders with saving informations about signal
    – channel search by name moved above list
    – new options for better filtering channel list
    – introduced kHz precision for frequencies
    – external config file for CA names
    – added more MODCODE’s and Roll-off values
    – fixed a lot of bugs, added new ones B

Old Non-BDA interfaces:
    * New: Dev_TTBudget.dll
    – need drv. 2.19h (28.11.2006)
    – you have to copy “ttlcdacc.dll” (ver. >= 2.19.8.1) into ..\AltDvb\Devices\
    – tested with S2-3200

* Dev_SkyStar2:
    – fixed DiSEqC command when using driver >= 4.4.0
    – built without VCL

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• where are the diodato and crazycat drivers to make diseqc work, because those of Altx do not work in diseqc
    thank you

Lodi sud

laminas 180

lnb invacom doppia flangia

tbs 6925 sat

rover tab 900 plus

proform KTI h 180

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von antoniopev ()

• in many satellites there are no transponders, in the old versions of alt dvb they were in ini versions, now they are in another version where the transponder lists are already ready.
    the 5 west multistream is not fluid, continue freezing the images

Lodi sud

laminas 180

lnb invacom doppia flangia

tbs 6925 sat

rover tab 900 plus

proform KTI h 180

• Until Altxro resolves the MIS scan with Alt-DVB v.2.3,CrazyCat and Diodate's driver 0.2.3.2 can be used.

• Fixed MIS at 5.0 W and diseqc with the new ALT-DVB version(Dev_BdaDriver 2.3.0.434),which will be released soon.
    Test HEVC(new) on 11637 V,30000,3/5,8PAK,Stream 1

added tested 16in/1out (toroidal) switch with diseqc (Uncommitted)

• Zitat

Original von antoniopev
    new driver

BdaDriver - Versione 2.3.0.435

Indeed, updated BDA interface for AltDVB 2.3(Dev_BdaDriver – Version 2.3.0.435).Can download from here

added DiSEqC, PLS & MIS support for TBS PCI-E devices
    fixed DiSEqC for TBS USB devices

C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,

• Zitat

Original von satesco
    fixed DiSEqC for TBS USB devices

status on my TBS5925

Ku-Band: 50°West - 95°East Gibertini OP100 (1,0m)
    Ku-Band: 5°West - 39°East WaveFrontier T90 (0,9m)
    Ku-Band LNB: Avenger PLL321S-2 PLL
    Tuner: TBS 5925&5530&5220, EDISION MIO+ 4K, Mut@nt HD51, Dreambox 900UHD&7020HD

• Zitat

Original von EnoSat

status on my TBS5925

I got a message from the author,who told me that this interface does not yet work with DiSEqC 1.0 switches,the ones that use toneburst.We have to wait.
    I did tests with diseqc 1.1 and everything is ok

• Hallo,

Ich habe bei Alt-DVB die Multistream Transponder von 5°West mit den zugehörigen Streamdaten eingegeben und gescannt. Es wurden auch alle Programme gefunden und abgespeichert.

Diese von Hand eingegebenen MultistreamTransponder werden allerdings nicht in den Sat ini Datein abgespeichert die im Ordner Transponder liegen.

Gibt es in Alt-DVB einen Weg die auch da abzuspeichern ?

Ku-Band: 2.20m Kathrein , Octagon PLL Lnb
    C-Band: 2.36m Hirschmann , Corotor , Zinnwell Lnb
    KA-Band: 1,80m Kathrein , EGIS, KA- und KU Band LNB IDLK-SINL20-KAKUO-OPP
    Tbs 6983, 5925, Openbox 810, Dream 7080 HD

• For problems with AltDVB player,you should address directly to @altxro,the developer of the player,on his forum,altx.ro.

• Yeah ok satesco, i will do.

Ku-Band: 2.20m Kathrein , Octagon PLL Lnb
    C-Band: 2.36m Hirschmann , Corotor , Zinnwell Lnb
    KA-Band: 1,80m Kathrein , EGIS, KA- und KU Band LNB IDLK-SINL20-KAKUO-OPP
    Tbs 6983, 5925, Openbox 810, Dream 7080 HD

• AltDVB v.2.4-Build 5488 has been released and can be downloaded here.The new version comes with some great new features and options,which I'm sure will interest both regular users and those who are used to working with some dvb applications.

I didn't have time to run extensive tests. I've limited myself now to checking out some features I've long wanted implemented in a dvb player,such as MIS or PLP streams.

But you'd better discover for yourself the wonderful news that the Romanian developer Altx.ro brings to his player,which I am sure you will be delighted.

Congratulations @Altx.ro and :70:

Changelog:

- hardware interface: maximum devices extended from 8 to 64
    - decapsulation of T2-MI streams
    - LAN streaming, with remote control for VLC 3.x and MPC-HC
    - unicode text for channel name, provider, EPG events. Characters decoding as described in ETSI-EN-300-468 (v1.16.1), using internal tables for char translation of ISO-6937 and ISO-8859-05..ISO-8859-15 and windows CodePages 20949,20936 for KS-X-1001 (Korean),GB-2312 (Simplified Chinese)
    - channel's internal structure was changed to allow max 32 ES, 32 CA and channel/provider name up to 127 chars (UTF8).File extension was changed from *.adcl to *.adch
    - screenshots button + hotkeys ([CTRL+S]=Current window, [CTRL+SHIFT+S]=Video window, [CTRL+ALT+S]= All app windows)
    Other changes:
    - added quick LOF settings for Ka Band, C Band Extended & X Band
    - allow plugins to alter TS packets (eg. Pow..Vu E m u)
    - option to select frequency units KHz/MHz (see Settings->General)
    - added detection of stream type 0x32 = VVC (no parsing/demuxing yet)
    - option to set default character set per transponder. Default: ISO-6937 DVB Superset
    - the buttons with key from main window are hidden if no plugins loaded and enabled
    - option: Don't decrypt recorded channel
    - save composition and ancillary page from subtitling descriptor
    - device selector is now vertically resizable & remember lists height
    - satellites list: minor GUI changes, font changed
    Scanner window:
    - the columns in transponders list can be hidden (right-click on columns header)
    - window remembers width/height and hidden TP list columns
    - fixed non-working menu item "Select TP with scan errors"
    - text search in the transponders list (visible columns only)
    - added some keyboard shortcuts to transponders list + mouse action [Ctrl+LeftClick] for check/uncheck
    Scan result (update button from scanner)
    - window is now resizable and remembers dimensions
    - window has incorporated channel differences
    - detailed differences report for ES and CA lists
    - save differences report to .csv file
    Channels tree:
    - width of info column is adjusted based on content displayed
    - not using fixed font for root/group nodes
    - option to show SID into info column
    - search text also search in group nodes caption
    EPG:
    - automatically resize short event text box to fit content
    - bottom panel (short & extended event descriptor) is resizable
    - parse and display extended event items
    About T2-MI: if you don't know the PID try to scan the transponder without decapsulation and check for channel with suggestive name or having elementary stream of type T2MI. Once the PID is known/guessed change decap to T2-MI, set the PID and retune transponder. Now open T2-MI status window and see if packets counter is increasing. If you receive good packets, without CRC errors, the PLP list should be populated. Select one, then rescan transponder for available channels on selected PLP. For multiple PLPs, just duplicate the transponder and change the PLP value.
    Thanks to satelescu for providing some of T2-MI testing streams.
    Some hints for LAN streaming:
    * control of MPC-HC works only after modifying the hotkeys for "Close" to "C" (default is Ctrl-C) and for "Play" to "P" (default is none) , see MPC-HC: [Options]->[Player]->[Keys]
    * a multicast IP address is mandatory if you want to stream simultaneously to multiple applications
    * you can close/disable main video without affecting streaming
    I've added a setting for default charset set per transponder. Some providers are using non-default (ISO-6937) encoding for channel names and EPG without proper signaling of character table. If the text is unreadable or has missing diacritics you know what the problem is [Blockierte Grafik: https://www.altx.ro/forum/images/smilies/icon_e_smile.gif] Try to guess the encoding and rescan the transponder !
    Example: Greek package from HotBird 12169,H. The texts are encoded using ISO-8859-07.
    As you can see in changelog above, the channels file structure was changed to make space for more elementary streams and longer names.
    If you want to keep your v2.3 channels please use Mr.Orbita's conversion tool from here https://mr-orbita.pl/altdvb/ADCLtoADCH_v1.0.zip
    Other binaries included in the arhive:

* latest nightly build of LAV Filters (0.75.0.2-git) https://files.1f0.de/lavf/nightly/

* win32 build of OpenSSL 1.0.2u https://indy.fulgan.com/SSL/
    Thank you Mr.Orbita for all your support, improvements ideas and thorough testing !

Here are just a few screenshots with AltVB,which I tried at 19.2F, MIS at 5.0W and PLP at 54.9E.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo,

Unfortunately when you click on the link

we get a datei zip and a zip.part and with that we can't get anything,

or else I don't know how to do it ? ! ?

• I don't know why the link doesn't work? Here's a link where you can download the player.

I hope you manage to get AltDVB and like it. :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thank you very much satesco.

I used to use AltDVB a lot before its development stopped for a long time.

It seems to restart and update.

as soon as I can, I will try this program again.

stephan94:3::74:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!