10.0°E Eutelsat 10A (OLD POSITION MIS>Ku)

• Offizieller Beitrag

10746 V 4000 9/10

MIS 171 TVM1
    MIS 172 Stv Noticias

empty MIS 173 has left

• Offizieller Beitrag

Not a big news, but MIS 171 is a feed fequency, at the moment
    show call Zapnews and the end of the show

Rare feed on MIS streams

• 10748 V,4000,9/10,Dvb-S2/8pSK,MPEG-4,ACM,
    Multi 171-ZAPVIVA VSAT and changed 172,
    now Multi 173-nothing.

• Zitat

Original von Kypros_Pambou
    New Data with 2.1m :125:

Are 2 MIS (171 & 173 )

hvdh: moved to MIS topic.

Owner of Cy Satellite Center
    Dreambox 8000HDssss,7080HDss,7020HD,Vu Solo 4K,Tandberg Prof.Receiver
    TBS 6903x v2,5590,5520,6983,6925,5927,5925,Rover HD Tab 9 Plus
    AMS 3.4m,AMS 3m H-H(Under Cons.)Titosat 2.1m motorised

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo :72:

Aus Nord Bayern mit 1,20m ist es sehr knapp.
    Mit 11 dB linc Margin = null

stephan94 :126:

• auch hier mit 120 cm sehr knapp: 36% AGC und Häkchen (Octagon SF 4008); der Edison hingegen kommt mit dem Signalausschlag bis 100% und zurück nicht zurecht.
    schöne Grüße

1 Lam. 180 stationäry on 26 east

1 Gib. 150

1 T90
    1 Gib. 125
    all together in multifeed with 28 lnb

• tja, was heisst hier knapp? Mein Octagon ist dazu überhaupt nicht fähig. Dafür schafft nun der Edison-Alleskönner den Empfang.

1 Lam. 180 stationäry on 26 east

1 Gib. 150

1 T90
    1 Gib. 125
    all together in multifeed with 28 lnb

• Offizieller Beitrag

Von Paris aus mit dem CH Master 1.20m fehlt mir leider ein paar Zehntel um einen Lock zu kriegen :28:

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von satesco
    10748 V,4000,9/10,Dvb-S2/8pSK,MPEG-4,ACM,
    Multi 171-ZAPVIVA VSAT and changed 172,
    now Multi 173-nothing.

Just my signal (2.2m). :72:

Bilder

• Offizieller Beitrag

Heute habe ich leider festgestellt ,dass Im Juli noch mit 10,8 dB ich einen Lock bekommen konnte und , jetzt nichts mehr mit mehr als 12 dB

weiss jemand ab welche Zahl von dB heute diese MIS auf Eutlesat 10 A noch empfangbar ist. :88:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo stephan94,

das liegt aber sicherlich nicht an der Signalgüte, die sollte bei dir und natürlich auch bei mir völlig reichen... :126:

:72:

Bilder

• Best signal at this moment for me ...not locked at night !

• 10747 V kommt mit 15.5 dB rein und ist kein Problem an meinem Standort.

Der IQMonitor will aber keine TS-Datei erstellen und bricht mit einer Fehlermeldung ab.

10747 V comes in at 15.5 dB and is not a problem at my location.

However, the IQMonitor does not want to create a TS file and aborts with an error message.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Offizieller Beitrag

femi

I have bad news: after the WIN-10 update (which I can't refuse), miracles happen with the formation of the TS file. WIN-10 writes it not in blocks of 188 bytes to disk, but somewhere in the buffer, from where it uploads 2 - 3 GB to disk only after the program is closed. At the same time, WIN-10 allocates 1 - 1.5 GB of RAM to itself, and after each update, the amount of free disk space on the system disk decreases by 2 - 5 GB. Moreover, I absolutely do not need the "new" functions for speech recognition, handwriting, uncontrolled turning on of the webcam and games.:92:

In short, I'm sad...

I can only sympathize with you and recommend analyzing the stream on UDP port 2103.

• 10747 V comes in at 15.5 dB and is not a problem at my location.

However, the IQMonitor does not want to create a TS file and aborts with an error message.

Just mark MIS and choice 171 and then save TS-file .

• Mit diesen Einstellungen ging es (TS-Datei), nur der VLC Player streikt hier wie sehr häufig mit der Zusammenarbeit, mit dem MPC-BE gab es auch ein Video.

With these settings it worked (TS file), only the VLC player went on strike here, as is often the case with the collaboration, with the MPC-BE there was also a video.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• qwer

Hat den Titel des Themas von „10.0°E Eutelsat 10A“ zu „10.0°E Eutelsat 10A (OLD POSITION MIS>Ku)“ geändert.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!