09.0°E Eutelsat 9B [EDRS-A]

• Offizieller Beitrag

EDRS-A is part of the European Data Relay System. Coverage of Hylas 3 (EDRS-C).

There are 2 or 4 space-Earth downlinks centred on 25785MHz and 26335MHz (LHCP and/or RHCP). Modulation is OQPSK (Offset
    Quadrature Phase Shift Keying). 600/1200Mbps user data rates.

My feed is linear, vertical, on a 1.2m dish with a 3-4dB NF LNA. Since my feed is linear polarised, I don't know if there are 2 or 4 signals in the scans. The upper signal extends to 26560MHz which is above my coverage.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here are some narrow band plots of the carrier and modulation. The RX was set to the nominal frequencies of 25785MHz and 26335MHz with the SDR tuned to the IF of 421.4MHz (LO high so frequency inverted). There is also a plot at 26000MHz to check the RX.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Using the same LNA and feed as above (~3-4dB NF, linear feed) but with a new downconverter to cover the whole band. Overall system NF may be 0.5dB better. Slightly different bandwidth settings to previous plots.

1.2m Prodelin 3122 az-el with one of:
    S: Helical feed, 0.8dB NF LNA, X: 1.2dB NF LNA, conical feed,
    Ku 12-18GHz: corrugated conical feed, 1.5dB NF LNA, Ku (Standard): SMW Q-PLL type C, Prodelin feed. Ku (Extended): 11.3GHz LO SMW & Prodelin Feed Ka: Gilat ex-ODU PLLs Gilat feeds, Ka 18-26.5GHz: Patriot feed, home made 4dB NF LNA, Ka DSN: Corrugated conical feed, home made 3dB NF Down-Converter

1.5m IRTE, Polar mount with Octagon OSLO mod. C120, IRTE feed
    40km East of London, UK

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!