​Scan&Tioune for Minitiouner

• Offizieller Beitrag

I've been trying Scan&Tioune using a Minitioner V2.0 and it is looking very interesting. I'll put some more info here soon but these were some early scans: RE: 16.0°E Eutelsat 16A

1.2m Prodelin 3122 az-el with one of:
    S: Helical feed, 0.8dB NF LNA, X: 1.2dB NF LNA, conical feed,
    Ku 12-18GHz: corrugated conical feed, 1.5dB NF LNA, Ku (Standard): SMW Q-PLL type C, Prodelin feed. Ku (Extended): 11.3GHz LO SMW & Prodelin Feed Ka: Gilat ex-ODU PLLs Gilat feeds, Ka 18-26.5GHz: Patriot feed, home made 4dB NF LNA, Ka DSN: Corrugated conical feed, home made 3dB NF Down-Converter

1.5m IRTE, Polar mount with Octagon OSLO mod. C120, IRTE feed
    40km East of London, UK

• Offizieller Beitrag

This is a composite of the CS scan and Scan & Tioune from 7E centred on 21568H. CS missed 21567H every time. In order to full get locks, using Scan & Tioune, I had to stop the scan and click on the desired channel.

Bilder

Ku 12-18GHz: corrugated conical feed, 1.5dB NF LNA, Ku (Standard): SMW Q-PLL type C, Prodelin feed. Ku (Extended): 11.3GHz LO SMW & Prodelin Feed Ka: Gilat ex-ODU PLLs Gilat feeds, Ka 18-26.5GHz: Patriot feed, home made 4dB NF LNA, Ka DSN: Corrugated conical feed, home made 3dB NF Down-Converter

40km East of London, UK

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here's picture of the Minitiouner V2.0 that I'm using. The main web site is http://vivadatv.org/ and I got mine from the BATC https://wiki.batc.org.uk/MiniTioune

40km East of London, UK

• Offizieller Beitrag

Here's another test, this time on 16E with the group of 4 radio signals around 11070H. The first picture shows the initial scan where it gets close but does not lock. If left for a few minutes, it might lock one or 2 correctly.

Clicking on each and leaving for 10-30 seconds, lock is achieved and the details in the right hand panel are updated. It doesn't seem to pick up the channel data on these stations.

I did a few CS scans and it identified 1 to 3 of the stations. The LNB in use was an Octagon OSLO modified for external reference which was GPSDO locked.

40km East of London, UK

• that's why Minitiouner can support CCM/VCM/ACM, QPSK/8PSK/16PSK/16APSK/32APSK

STV6120 tuner & STV0910 demod are installed ! like TBS 5927/TBS 6903 !

https://wiki.batc.org.uk/Serit_tuner

• Offizieller Beitrag

Whist the Serit tuner has the same chip set as the 6903 etc, the software does not appear to be able to do much with GS. It will lock to a GS stream sometimes but I haven't worked out how to do anything with it. It would not lock to this stream on 7E even though I entered the SR manually. It doesn't display the full parameters, that are available from CS & IQ Monitor, when it does lock. The software is targeted at the ham market, QO-100 and very low SRs in particular.

One important thing, that's worth mentioning, is that the frequency coverage is wider than the TBS cards at 143-2450MHz (vs 250-~2350MHz using CS). I guess this must be a driver limitation for TBS.

40km East of London, UK

• Offizieller Beitrag

I had to switch dish but here's a full scan and below is a scan of the reduced bandwidth part of the QO-100 transponder on 25.5E:

Bilder

40km East of London, UK

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!