TBS card and various problem

• I’ve ordered the TBS5930 since the M88rs6000 seems to be very capable for doing blind scans and receiving weak signals (thanks for the tests in this thread!).

I also like the form factor which makes it possible to use with a laptop.

Do you know if it’s already possible to get the box working with Crazyscan?

So far it doesn’t work – same for the TBS blind scan software which doesn’t support it.

CrazyCat's self-signed 6902SE driver doesn’t work with the 5930.
    Probably because to the added USB bridge and a single tuner instead of two in line with some other potential differences.

With CrazyScan support it would be a very nice portable device :)

Thanks for you Help / Danke für Eure Hilfe

• satsat

I don't know can your new TBS5930 work without external 12V but if can't my TBS5520SE is much better (metal boxes are equal) because it haven't external power supply at all and can IQScan and BLScan (but it can't find PLS code quickly and RFScan worse than 5930) and fully supported by CrazyScan.

DVB-S2X and BLScan2 can both 5520SE and 5930.

Russian Crimea, 1200х1100mm on SMR-1224:103E-30W with Ku, Ku cir (both Inverto), С cir (Alyno CM90) + 600mm 36e Ku cir (GI 301)

Athlon II x3 460 3,4GHz, 690V, 4GB, 0,5(SSD)+2+4TB, GTX750v2 GM206 1GB (h265 4:2:0 4K hardware acceleration), RemoteWonder, Win7x64sp1 RUS, OMICOM S2 PCI, TBS 5520SE (USB so well receiving less than 111 Mbit/s transponders only); standalone tuner GI HD Micro Plus

• Indeed, the TBS5930 can’t be powered only using USB. External +12V must be supplied.

I actually got the TBS5520SE before, but had to return it unfortunately.

While it had the advantage to use USB power as you mentioned I had issues with the blind scan on several satellites.
    The box always got stuck on some (always the same) transponders.

In these cases, the box no longer responded and had to be disconnected from the computer.

My hope was that the TBS5930 works better as it is advertised as having a “built in hardware blind scan capability”. Strangely enough, the TBS blind scan tool (v3.0.2.2) doesn't work with the box at all. In other words, the functionality can’t be used currently with the manufacturer's tools.

What I also found interesting is that the box doesn’t seem to support USALS with the current driver (v1.0.0.2) despite the +12V/2A power supply.

• The box always got stuck on some (always the same) transponders

I believe it isn't issue but feature of Si2183 demodulator in 5520SE - my box have this shame feature too so I prefer old slowly blindscan (not BLScan2)

the box doesn’t seem to support USALS with the current driver (v1.0.0.2) despite the +12V/2A power supply

To avoid such problems I've bought "manual" positioneer GBOX V3000 - I don't use DISEqC 1.2

Russian Crimea, 1200х1100mm on SMR-1224:103E-30W with Ku, Ku cir (both Inverto), С cir (Alyno CM90) + 600mm 36e Ku cir (GI 301)

Athlon II x3 460 3,4GHz, 690V, 4GB, 0,5(SSD)+2+4TB, GTX750v2 GM206 1GB (h265 4:2:0 4K hardware acceleration), RemoteWonder, Win7x64sp1 RUS, OMICOM S2 PCI, TBS 5520SE (USB so well receiving less than 111 Mbit/s transponders only); standalone tuner GI HD Micro Plus

• do this with 5520se because it show 0,0dB and square Constellation.

this with my TBS5990 the same ,but not 1-Square its 2-Square or Cubic i see .

This the TPs i posted in other Thread. This i think its a streamreader-fail for some cards with LOW-Transmissions in some SATs.

wie auf dem Bild zu sehen ist .Der TP wird von meiner Karte 99,9%

nicht gefunden. Das Bild sieht dem 13E TP 100% sehr sehr ähnlich oder sogar gleich.

here tested with IQ-Pro 1.0.1.3 like PIC-stamp inside. On same Equip SF8008 no Probs.

maybe other have this issue too, post it here.

But you say its weak-Problem , thats not true ,it is minimum 10.2dB like in Pic same Equip.

• von anderen ...

TBS 5520 SE | CrazyScan Timeout-Fehler
    Hallo,

Ich stoße auf einen seltsamen Fehler, wenn ich mit CrazyScan einen Blindscan durchführen möchte. Hier ist ein Screenshot des Problems:

Sobald die folgende Frequenz (12235 V 4000, Türksat 3A/4A @ 42° Ost) erreicht wird, wird die Suche nicht fortgesetzt.

Ich habe auch die neuesten StreamReaderEx-BDA 1.2.4.60 und ältere Versionen ausprobiert, aber immer noch kein Glück. Es macht mich verrückt. Der Blindscan wird nie abgeschlossen, auch wenn ich die Option BlindScan 2 nicht verwende.

Bei der langsameren Blindscan-Methode ist es viel schlimmer. Es pendelt zwischen zwei Frequenzen und geht nie weiter.

Ich habe auch EBSPro ausprobiert und das gleiche Ergebnis erhalten. Sobald es diese magische Frequenz erreicht. es stoppt genau dort und das grüne LED-Licht des TBS 5520 SE blinkt ununterbrochen.

Ich glaube nicht, dass dies ein Tuner-bezogenes Problem ist, da ich diese Frequenz sperren kann. in DVB Dream ohne Probleme.

Hat jemand Vorschläge zu diesem nervigen Problem?

Hier ist die StreamReader.log:

Ich habe mich also entschieden, nie einen anderen TBS zu kaufen, wenn hier ein FAIL-Streamreader ist.

• ZAZA

42e 12235v4000 is absent now so BLScan and BLScan2 are OK

• Here is my TestMER on 39E with 103cm and a few tests mit 5er Schritt und mit r=15cm am LNB kreisrunden Abschirmblech aus 1MM Massiv-Kupfer-Blech erstellt.

sieht nach 16APSK aus ,wird aber nicht erkannt , funktioniert gut und springt nicht auf Nachbar-Tp.

Ich sehe aber meine Modulation funtioniert jetzt viel besser mit ELKO-Austausch am Demod auf TBS5990.

Werde nächstens noch grösseren Elko einbauen. Mit diesen Bildern kann ich dann einen Vergleich feststellen können.

und weitere mit vielen schönen Bilder..

• Wie bist du auf den Elko-Tausch gekommen?

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Die Demodulation hat mich im Bild stutzig gemacht .Auch eine andere neuere TBS hatte so ein Problem.

Also hab ich aufgemacht . Bauwertgleichen aber größeren ELKO reingemacht. Die billigen im Umlauf gebauten ELKOs werden seitens Firmen unterdimensioniert gebaut aus Kostengründen.

Genauso wie in der GPU -Kartenhersteller NVIDIA:

Kondensator-Fix: GeForce RTX 3080 mit neuem Treiber im Test

• Have you tried with latest driver https://www.tbsiptv.com/download/tbs5930/tbs5930_release_v1003_20211012.zip and StreamReader.dll 1.2.4.119 can be downloaded i.e. from http://crazycat69.narod.ru/sat…/StreamReaderExEx-BDA.rar

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!