About text and pict...

• Hi Qwer,

Because I can no longer communicate via PM,due to space limitations,please allow the posting of pictures from another host for my review of the 6902se.As you know, the text and the picture that accompanies it highlights much better the idea you want to demonstrate.That's why the pictures are inserted in the text because that's where I think it belongs.I don't want the pictures to be together and the text somewhere else.And it discourages me from continuing the review :88:

Thank you :3:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi satesco,

I would like to help you if I can.

If you mean these marked pictures - these are basically blocked by forum-software (for legal reasons), but normally you can upload the pictures via the forum software, can't you? If that's the case, why don't you take a screenshot of your scans and upload them -as always- via the forum server?

You write that your PM box is "full" and you can no longer communicate, did I understand you correctly?

Best regards

qwer

Bilder

• Hi Qwer,

About this message I'm talking about in the message received.I don't know what ""Error message" means. Why, I don't know.

Yes, those links are what I am talking about.It is not a problem to use the forum server to insert the pictures,but I design my article before posting it,to prevent an accident of losing the text, as it happened to me not a few times on other sites.And I do this because it takes time to write a text that needs to be illustrated.That's why I design it for posting, as I did on my topic.

Maybe it's a misplaced claim on this forum, but I conceive the article as if it were published in a magazine. On some forums I could do this job,because,in my opinion,the text and the picture must make a common body. Only in this way does the message have the expected effectiveness.

Regards

ps_An example of what I mean is the picture above.You can only see part of the screenshot.I hope you can understand why I want to avoid such an accident.

C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hello satesco,

I have now set the maximum upper limit of conversations in the software, please get in touch if the error still appears.

Furthermore, I have shared your attached pictures in your article here. This should also work for other image attachments there.

Best regards

qwer.

• Hi qwer,

Thank you so much for a job that I should have done myself.

To avoid the same thing happening again,please tell me how you managed to insert the pics in the text?

Thanks for everything? :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi satesco,

I´ve "allow the posting of pictures from your host" via forum-software, but you can use "Articles" section for now... :3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!