TBS 6903x im Vergleich zu anderen TBS Karten

• Hier ein Vergleich auf Hellas Sat 39°E vertikal von TBS6903x und TBS6908.

Bis auf IQMonitor (streamreader 109) wurden alle scans mit streamreader 119 gemacht.

Here is a comparison on Hellas Sat 39 ° E vertical from TBS6903x und TBS6908.

Except for IQMonitor (streamreader 109), all scans were made with streamreader 119.

Bei der Blindscan-Zeit der 6903x von fast 4 Stunden mit crazyscan habe ich das mir mit dem IQMonitor nicht mehr angetan.

With the blind scan time of the 6903x of almost 4 hours with crazyscan, I didn't do that to myself with the IQMonitor.

:45:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• If you want a faster scan on TBS6903X or TBS6909X and you can use linux, then you can give my blindscan software a try: https://github.com/deeptho/neumodvb

Spectrum scan takes 50 seconds for both polarisations together and has a resolution of 500kHz.

On 39.0E and at my location and with a relatively poor signal (LNB beyond the end of therail on a wavefrontier T90), blind-scanning vertical polarisation takes 10 minutes and locks 24 muxes (including multistream). 14 of those contain DVB streams. For the horzontal polarisation, the spectrum is less complex, and scanning is faster: 5 min 43 seconds for 17 locked muxes of which 13 contain dvb data.

This is not the fastest of all programs, but in the scan time, it also checks the NIT table and therefore finds more information than just if the mux can be locked. Below are some screenshots. Those were made with the TBS6909X which is almost the same as TBS6903X. The driver for both cards is the same,

and the scan result and spectrum will be the same.

The screenshots only show part of the spectrum. Muxes in green were scanned successully. The red ones not (too weak or no data).

The last screenshots show a few gui screens.

• Mir geht es nicht darum, ob das Programm 11 oder 20 Sekunden benötigt, aber ein Blindscan mit dieser Karte ist einfach unverhältnismäßig.

Das würde ich nur akzeptieren, wenn diese Karte dreimal so viele Transponder findet, natürlich keine Fake's.

Dein Programm macht einen guten Eindruck :73:, nur Linux habe ich nicht. Deshalb würde ich mal einen bootfähigen Linux-Boot-Stick anregen. :74:

I'm not concerned with whether the program takes 11 or 20 seconds, but a blind scan with this card is simply disproportionate.

I would only accept that if this card finds three times as many transponders, of course no fakes.

Your program makes a good impression :73:, only I don't have Linux. That's why I would suggest a bootabel USB-Linux stick. :74:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Yes, I understand about the blindscan. I wold not have the patience either

A usb stick would be a good idea. It would make it easier to just try it out.

Ja, ich hätte auch nicht die Geduld lange zu wachten auf blindscan.

Ein USB-Stick wäre eine gute Idee, um es einfach auszuprobieren.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!