here are my results.

Maybe it can help

for future versions.

I hope I didn't make too many mistakes

in the IQMonitor settings

good afternoon, especially for you Yuri :74:

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• Es beruhigt mich zu sehen, dass bei dir der level auch so tief liegt. Endlich wieder gut schlafen :5:

It calms me to see that your level is also so low. Finally sleeping well again. :5:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• femi

Versuchen Sie zwei Dinge:

1. Schalten Sie das Stichkabel von der Antenne auf einen anderen Karteneingang

Setzen Sie in StreamReader.ini log=5 und führen Sie CrazyScan mit der neuesten StreamReader.dll aus

Erfassen und speichern Sie zuerst das HF-Spektrum. Führen Sie dann eine Blindsuche durch. Speichern Sie die Ergebnisse.

Danach mehrere DVB-S2X-Transponder manuell „anklicken“. Veröffentlichen Sie alle Ergebnisse und protokollieren Sie.

Ich werde Ihnen sehr dankbar sein.

2. Versuchen Sie, die Antenne auf maximale Satellitensignale und minimale Signale von benachbarten Satelliten auszurichten.

Dabei helfen Ihnen das Dynamikspektrum und die Schritt-für-Schritt-Schaltflächen des Stellungsreglers.

Gesundheit und Erfolg :74:

Try two things:

1. Switch the drop cable from the antenna to another card input

In StreamReader.ini set log=5 and run CrazyScan with latest StreamReader.dll

Acquire and save the RF spectrum first. Then run a blind search. Save the results.

After that, "click" several DVB-S2X transponders manually. Publish all the results and log.

I will be extremely grateful to you.

2. Try to adjust the antenna for maximum satellite signals and minimum signals from neighboring satellites.

The dynamic spectrum and the positioner step-by-step control buttons will help you with this.

Health and success

Попробуйте две вещи:

1. Переключите кабель снижения от антенны к другому входу карты

В StreamReader.ini установите log=5 и запустите CrazyScan с поcледним StreamReader.dll

Вначале получите и сохраните RF спектр. Затем запустите слепой поиск. Результаты сохраните.

После этого несколько транспондеров DVB-S2X "отщёлкайте" вручную. Все полученные результаты и log опубликуйте.

Буду Вам крайне признателен.

2. Попробуйте подстроить антенну по максимуму сигналов со спутника и минимуму сигналов с соседних спутников.

В этом Вам поможет динамический спектр и кнопки пошагового управления позиционером.

Здоровья и успехов

• Wenn ich ein Signal optimiere lande ich unwillkürlich auf Azerspace 46E.

In die andere Richtung am Turksat gibt es nich so viele "Störungen".

Wo der Quantum seine Position haben sollte lockt mit CS 11007.

Dabei dürfte es sich ebenfalls um ein Feed von Azerspace handeln.

When I optimize a signal I involuntarily end up with Azerspace 46E.

In the other direction on Turksat there isn't that much "disturbance".

CS lock at 11007 where the Quantum should be located.

This can also be a feed from Azerspace.

At the moment IQM is running, but I see the same results ..

• Die vielen Feed-Reports mit IQM habe ich gespeichert, falls dies nützlich ist, kann ich sie noch hochladen.

I have saved the many feed reports with IQM, if this is useful I can still upload them.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• femi

Vielen Dank für Ihre Arbeit. :70:

Dank ihr habe ich herausgefunden, dass TBS 6908 etwas langsamer ist als TBS 6983.

Aber der Zweck dieser Arbeit war es, die Protokolldatei des verrückten DVB-S2X-Scans durch die TBS 6903X-Karte in verschiedenen Modi zu erhalten, um zu verstehen, warum sie langsamer als die TBS 6983 arbeitet und wie sie das HF-Spektrum empfängt, wenn sie es nicht unterstützt RFscan. :25:

Tut mir leid, dass ich das Problem nicht klar formuliert habe. :77:

Viel Glück und Gesundheit! :74:

Thanks a lot for your work.

Thanks to her, I found out that TBS 6908 is slightly slower than TBS 6983.

But the purpose of this work was to get the log file of the crazyscan DVB-S2X by the TBS 6903X card in different modes, to understand why it works slower than the TBS 6983 and how it receives the RF spectrum when it does not support RFscan.

I'm sorry that I didn't formulate the problem clearly.

Good luck and health!

Огромное спасибо за вашу работу.

Благодаря ней я выяснил, что TBS 6908 работает чуть медленнее, чем TBS 6983.

Но смыслом этой работы было получить лог-файл сумасшедшего сканирования DVB-S2X Картой TBS 6903X в разных режимах, чтобы понять, почему она работает медленнее TBS 6983 и как она получает RF спектр когда RFscan она не поддерживает.

Извините, что я неясно сформулировал задачу.

Успехов и здоровья!

• Thanks, Kypros, for the spectrum. The fact that I don't see the four transponders at 11790 H,11893 H, 12010 V, and 12112 V in your range makes me think that they have ceased to exist. I'm not sure about that. I was expecting to see this part of the spectrum.

In fact, on these four muxes, I would have liked to know if they existed or not! Are the four muxes active or not?

The signal you have on the transponders you receive in your area makes me think you are closer to the beam coverage area.

Either way, you have my thanks :3:

I can see again those muxes I thought had disappeared, at least in my area and with my small antenna. Fortunately, I see them again on the spectrum, reinforcing my belief (almost a truism) that many frequencies appear or disappear for many reasons, mostly objective/physical causes (weather, signal variation day/night, etc.).

Here is my spectrum at 47.7E, with the two muxes with a symbol rate of 133000.

In my area, the signal on the vertical polarity is weaker at certain times; for this reason, it is good to monitor it if you have this locking problem.

Although other dvb cards see the signal, only 6903x/6909x manage to lock such a high rate symbol (notice to dvb card lovers).

With a stronger signal, the S2X extension on both muxes could come out.

11790 H,133000,4/5,16APSK,

12020 V,133000,5/6,16APSK.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• 10872 H,62000,1/4,S2-Data, new.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!