47.7°E Eutelsat Quantum

/edit: Only 12113 V 62000 is lockable (in manual scan) yet (less 7dB according last scan). :77:

If I see well, I notice on your spectrum that you use a DiSEqC switch. For now, I would give it up to connect the cable directly. Maybe it attenuates the useful signal more, and, who knows, it is even weaker because of that.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Hi satesco,

no, I don´t use a DiSEqC switch (for any antenna) - all cables are direct connected.

Best regards

qwer :3:

• I've checked the position again - but still same low signal (as posted before) during the day. :88:

• Increase tp signal for my location

Please check the signal on these muxes. In my area, I don't see any trace on the spectrum.

Have they left the satellite, or is my antenna too small now?

C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,

• Thanks, Kypros, for the spectrum. The fact that I don't see the four transponders at 11790 H,11893 H, 12010 V and 12112 V in your range makes me think that they have ceased to exist. I'm not sure about that. I was expecting to see this part of the spectrum.

In fact, on these four muxes, I would have liked to know if they existed or not! Are the four muxes active or not?

The signal you have on the transponders you receive in your area makes me think you are closer to the beam coverage area.

Either way, you have my thanks :3:

• Thanks, Kypros, for the spectrum. The fact that I don't see the four transponders at 11790 H,11893 H, 12010 V and 12112 V in your range makes me think that they have ceased to exist. I'm not sure about that. I was expecting to see this part of the spectrum.

In fact, on these four muxes, I would have liked to know if they existed or not! Are the four muxes active or not?

The signal you have on the transponders you receive in your area makes me think you are closer to the beam coverage area.

Either way, you have my thanks :3:

I've already checked and there is nothing more except from these 2 tps in my previous post

Owner of Cy Satellite Center
    Dreambox 8000HDssss,7080HDss,7020HD,Vu Solo 4K,Tandberg Prof.Receiver
    TBS 6903x v2,5590,5520,6983,6925,5927,5925,Rover HD Tab 9 Plus
    AMS 3.4m,AMS 3m H-H(Under Cons.)Titosat 2.1m motorised

• Signallevel :77:

Lock :81:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Ich habe extra nochmals die Positionsdaten der Antenne überprüft und mit 50°E und 46°E verglichen, ob ich auch wirklich richtig liege.

Der niedrige Pegel verunsicherte mich total.

I checked the position data of the antenna again and compared it with 50°E and 46°E to see if I was really right.

The low level totally unsettled me.

Я снова проверил данные о положении антенны и сравнил их с 50°E и 46°E, чтобы убедиться, что я действительно был прав.

Низкий уровень меня совершенно не устраивал.

Feed-Reports machte ich sehr viele, hier nur jene mit Auffälligkeiten.

SNR regarding LM 0 dB habe ich hier weggelassen, sehen alle gleich aus.

I made a lot of feed reports, here only those with anomalies.

I left out SNR regarding LM 0 dB here, they all look the same.

Я сделал много отчетов о кормах, здесь только те, которые имеют аномалии.

Я не упомянул SNR относительно LM 0 дБ, все они выглядят одинаково.

Im Augenblick läuft ein Scan mit der TBS6522 durch. Sollte etwas anders sein, folgt es hier noch.

A scan is currently running with the TBS6522. If something is different, it follows here.

В настоящее время выполняется сканирование с помощью TBS6522. Если что-то отличается, это следует здесь.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• part 2

• I hope I'm wrong, but it seems that the upper band muxes with 30000 symbol rates are at 45.1E,12519 V,12560 V, and 12600 V(?). With my antenna, they don't appear at 47.7E :3:

• Vermutlich liegst du richtig, Aber wie ich schon geschrieben habe, ist die Antenne auf 46E und 50E optimiert worden und die errechneten Positionsdaten für 47.7E letztendlich positioniert worden.

Bei dem niedrigen Pegel würde es mich nicht wundern, wenn die Viacom Transponder hier durchschlagen.

Die 6522 war eine Niederlage. Teile des Spektrumsfensters werden gelöscht, sobald ein Fenster darüber offen war.

Im Feedreport ist nichts zu sehen und man möge S2X aktivieren, obwohl es aktiviert ist.

Warum dies bei der 6908 funktioniert und hier nicht - keine Ahnung :40:

You are probably right, but as I have already written, the antenna has been optimized for 46E and 50E and the calculated position data for 47.7E has finally been positioned.

Given the low level, I wouldn't be surprised if the Viacom transponders break through here.

The 6522 was a failure. Parts of the spectrum window are deleted as soon as a window above them was open.

There is nothing to see in the feed report and you should activate S2X, although it is activated.

Why this works with the 6908 and not here - no idea :40:

Возможно вы правы, но как я уже писал, антенна оптимизирована для 46Е и 50Е и наконец-то позиционированы расчетные данные о местоположении для 47.7Е.

Учитывая низкий уровень, я не удивлюсь, если здесь прорвутся транспондеры Viacom.

6522 был провалом. Части окна спектра удаляются, как только было открыто окно над ними.

В отчете по ленте ничего не видно, и вам следует активировать S2X, хотя он активирован.

Почему это работает с 6908, а не здесь - без понятия :40:

• With TBS6903x:

• @fami

Thank you for the great work you have done.

The program works as it should.

The "strangeness" of the spectra is explained by the anomalously low (about 20 dB less) level of the RF signal

Therefore, a standard demodulator cannot process them, and the SNR is underestimated relative to the constellation determined by the IQ program.

Subthreshold signals IQmonitor processed accurately.

On IQ constellations, DVB-S2X modulation tokens are clearly visible, which limit the square of DVB-S2 modulation data:

Enabling the DVB-S2X checkbox does not bring the program into the demodulation mode of this type, but only scales the constellation for its visual analysis and to eliminate the blocking effect of abnormally high FER values. After that, the analysis of DVB-S2 modulation tokens is used.

Your problem in this case is related to the huge attenuation of the signal from the antenna focus (feed - LNB - cable to the switch - switch - cable to the PCI card. Look there.

Health and success! :74:

Спасибо за проделанную Вами гигантскую работу.

Программа работает так, как и должна.

"Странность" спектров объясняется аномально низким ( примерно на 20дБ меньшим ) уровнем RF сигнала

Поэтому стандартный демодулятор их не может обработать, а SNR занижен относительно определённого программой по IQ констелляции.

Подпороговые сигналы IQmonitor обработал точно.

На IQ констелляциях хорошо видны токены DVB-S2X модуляции, которые ограничивают квадрат данных DVB-S2 модуляции :

Включение чекбокса DVB-S2X не приводит программу в режим демодуляции этого вида, а только масштабирует констелляцию для её визуального анализа и исключения блокирующего действия аномально высоких значений FER. После этого используется анализ токенов DVB-S2 модуляции.

Ваша проблема в данном случае связана с огромным затуханием сигнала от фокуса антенны (облучатель - LNB - кабель к коммутатору - коммутатор - кабель до PCI карты. Ищите там.

Здоровья и успехов ! :74:

• Your problem in this case is related to the huge attenuation of the signal from the antenna focus (feed - LNB - cable to the switch - switch - cable to the PCI card. Look there.

Ваша проблема в данном случае связана с огромным затуханием сигнала от фокуса антенны (облучатель - LNB - кабель к коммутатору - коммутатор - кабель до PCI карты. Ищите там.

Thanks for the explanation.

For me it can only be explained that I am absolutely not in a footprint of this satellite.

Everything was the same except for the tuner card. The Acerspace, offset by 2°, as satesco has already mentioned, is even better received than any signal from the Quantum.

Also puzzling why I couldn't insert the Russian translation, only half of the text was there.

• Specially checked the RF signal level, and at the same time checked the operation of the DVB-S2X token indicator

The first DVB-S2X transponder does not appear at all on the spectrum of the DVB-S2 signal - there are no matching tokens

And here are some of the DVB-S2X on the spectrum of the DVB-S2 signal, but with reduced SNR values and RF amplitudes

Специально проверил уровень сигнала RF, а заодно проверил работу индикатора токенов DVB-S2X

Первый транспондер DVB-S2X на спектре DVB-S2 сигнала вообще не проявляется - нет совпадающих токенов

А вот некоторые из DVB-S2X на спектре DVB-S2 сигнала отображаются, но с пониженными значениями SNR и амплитудами RF

• So it's the tuner card. And the noise level is lower by 20dB... :75:

In any case, it's in the "iron"

PS Russian translation is not needed. Enough English

:74:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!