Show Program problem

• you wrote from 26°E, ... but it's not 26°E, its 28.2°E

To insert a picture

select a window, use <ALT><PRINT>, open paint, use >STRG><V>, save the picture on your pc

use here "Hochladen", select your picture and insert it with "Vorschau einfügen" (also "Original einfügen" its possible.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• I'll ask the crystal ball what's in the picture, you should read and do as advised.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Hope some body can help me with de 4T2 Content Analyser.

Whot i try no signal or picture.

Ku-Band: 50°West - 95°East Gibertini OP100 (1,0m)
    Ku-Band: 5°West - 39°East WaveFrontier T90 (0,9m)
    Ku-Band LNB: Avenger PLL321S-2 PLL
    Tuner: TBS 5925&5530&5220, EDISION MIO+ 4K, Mut@nt HD51, Dreambox 900UHD&7020HD

• Offizieller Beitrag

EnoSat

You are right, but you have a license.

And if there is no license, then the analyzer can be launched only from the IQmonitor program and only through the transport stream file.

Moreover, the demo mode of the analyzer is used, no changes were made to its code, and the analyzer's copyrights are not violated. This is its legitimate use (not for commercial purposes)

• There ist nothing to set, see #43

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!