Satlook / IQMonitor

• I thought I'd try something out with the spectrum program.
    when I turn the dish and I look at my Satlook I see a satellite passing by or coming through the peaks.
    as soon as I switch on the spectrum of IQMonitor, and I have it on Astra 19.2 and I rotate the dish, the peaks remain with IQMonitor while with the Satlook they disappear. Or am I seeing this or that wrong.

• Delta Star ,

I have reduced the size of your text, as it was too big and bold.

This is not done in a forum, and it is very rude to the people who read you.

It's like shouting because people are deaf and can't hear you.

Be careful next time.

You can write normally because your previous posts were well written.

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• If you use "Dynamical" you can see the same, but only with a selected frequency, not with the complete spektrum.

The IQMonitor spectrum isn't realtime.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Just like any other program, start it and use its function.

Mostly spectrum, blind scan and feed report.

Wie jedes andere Programm auch, starten und dessen Funktion nutzen.

Meistens Spektrum, Blindscan und Feedreport.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Due to the hardware (tuner cards), this would only be possible to a very limited extent, if at all.

The software writers who leave the programs to us do not have all the cards and the manufacturers often do not disclose the necessary information.

Hardwarebedingt (Tunerkarten) wäre dies, wenn überhaupt, nur sehr eingeschränkt möglich.

Die Software Schreiber, die uns die Programme überlassen verfügen nicht über alle Karten und die Hersteller geben oft auch nicht die notwendigen Informationen preis.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!