Neue StreamReaderEX-BDA

• Hi flie,

Thanks for the link,but not working(error 404).Please correct it.
    Regards

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Zitat

Original von satesco
    Hi flie,

Thanks for the link,but not working(error 404).Please correct it.
    Regards

I put it here in this forum and I test with IQmonitor :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von flie ()

• NEW :
    stream-reader 1.2.4.83 (22-07-2019) ...Correction in bandwidth compiler.

http://crazycat69.narod.ru/sat…/StreamReaderExEx-BDA.rar

many thanks to Crazycat & Strannik :71:

Bilder

• stream-reader 1.2.4.83 - modified (12-01-2020)
    Added support for DD card....I think ...and more :83: :
    https://rickcaylor.websitetool…eeware-8427111?&trail=150

always the same link :
    http://crazycat69.narod.ru/sat…/StreamReaderExEx-BDA.rar

many thanks to Crazycat & area21 :76:

Bilder

• This is the fourth version with the same number,
    Thanks. :71:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• Zitat

Original von flie
    stream-reader 1.2.4.83 - modified (12-01-2020)
    Added support for DD card....I think ...and more :83: :

Well ... and more

Blindscan don't work with IQM 2.2.0.9. I must reinstall now the older version on all devices and directories :50:

Here the same on EBSpro:

• You're right ... there is a problem with this new version:
    This new version might be useful for "DD Cards" but it's not good for me either!
    I will use the older version:

1.2.4.83 (22-07-2019) :73:

• My posting was related to version 1.2.4.83 from 12.1.2020, but a few minutes ago I have tested the version 1.2.4.89 from last night, but it's the same problem as you wrote.

I'm using version 1.2.4.83 from 23.12.2019 23:37, that's OK too.

Bilder

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• An other StreamReader too ....... :125:

StreamReader_1.2.4.96

Bilder

• Streamreder 1.2.4.95 and 1.2.4.96 is working with TBS 6925/6908
    EBSpro and IQMonitor 2.2.0.9, newer version not available to test

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Zitat

Original von femi
    EBSpro and IQMonitor 2.2.0.9, newer version not available to test

IQmonitor 2.2.0.9 + TransEdit

EBSpro BETA v17.0.0.0

/edit by qwer: Sorry LINK disappeared with changing forum software on 01.08.2020.

Please ask flie again.

• I wrote test with IQMonitor 2.2.0.9 because a newer version is not available for me.

EBSpro BETA v17.0.0.1 install another version of streamreader, same date, but another time. Who (like I) have problems, should change the streamreader with this of the link from flie, 3 postings bevore!

• Femi, take a look at this page, I think this is the solution to your problem:

https://filatov-yuri.livejournal.com/

---------------------------------
    2,7m "Laminas" (Not in function :88: )

1.8m Prodelin (Not in function :88: )

1.2m Echostar + 36V HH motor 93,5E-61W (154,5° Clark's orbit):34:
    0,75m Kathrain CAS75 offset + Premium X diseqc motor (90E-55,5W)
    Multi-Feed "Wave Frontier" Toroidal Antenna T90 (28,5E-0,8W)
    TBS 5927;TBS 5925;TBS 6903;Octagon SF8008;DM 8000

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von Lambda
    Femi, take a look at this page, I think this is the solution to your problem:

https://filatov-yuri.livejournal.com/

To my deep regret, I can not upload archives with the program in this wonderful forum, so the link to download the program can be found here:

https://filatov-yuri.livejournal.com/7075.html

By the way, I already gave this link in the IQmonitor branch :72:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi strannik,

thank you very much for your work and this great program! :73:

I tried myself to upload this rar-file, but it does not work (20MB are possible) - I have no idea, why it is not possible to upload this file, sorry! :28:

• Offizieller Beitrag
    Zitat

Original von qwer
    Hi strannik,

thank you very much for your work and this great program! :73:

I tried myself to upload this rar-file, but it does not work (20MB are possible) - I have no idea, why it is not possible to upload this file, sorry! :28:

Good health, qwer! :74:

The fact that a large archive cannot be stored in the forum database is not good, but not deadly. :125:
    Moreover, I will send new versions of the program individually only to those users who published the results of their work with the previous version.

Success and 36.6 °!

• Hallo qwer,

Zitat

Fehlermeldung
    Der von Ihnen gewählte Dateityp ist nicht erlaubt

Zitat

Erlaubte Dateiendungen: gif jpg jpeg png bmp zip txt
    Max. Dateigröße: 20 MB

.rar Archive sind in der Liste der erlaubten Datei Anhänge nicht aufgeführt, daher wird es nicht funktionieren. Wenn du im ACP des WBB die Liste um .rar gepackte Archive erweiterst, sollte es klappen.

Ich habe gerade etwas herum probiert und komme zu dem Schluss:
    .zip Dateien bis 5MB einzelne Datei Größe lassen sich problemlos anhängen. Bei 9MB Archivgröße bricht der Datei Upload irgendwann ab, ohne Fehlermeldung. Die zuvor zum Upload ausgewählte .zip Datei mit 9MB Größe ist im Auswahlfenster gelöscht und im Upload Fenster kommt die Meldung keine Datei ausgewählt

Vermutlich hat dein Hoster selbst eine max. Größenbegrenzung für eine einzelne Datei im Upload (unabhänig von den eingestellten 20MB im WBB), die demnach bei 5MB liegen dürfte

• Offizieller Beitrag

Okay, danke euch beiden! :74:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Nachtrag: Ich habe um rar ergänzt, leider scheinen 9MB tatsächlich zu groß zu sein.

/edit: 6.8MB habe ich probiert, die gingen noch.

• Zitat

Original von Lambda
    Femi, take a look at this page, I think this is the solution to your problem:

I am happy to have a working program. Thanks strannik.
    I then write everything else in the IQMonitor thread.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!