Boardnews

• Great,@Qwer.It's a more welcoming interface,aesthetically speaking.Of course it matters what we post and not what the forum looks like.

But if it was something that I got used to the previous version and I find it very useful, it was the new posts that were displayed at the forum as soon as you opened it.It buys time, you didn't have to click more than once and find out at a glance the new posts.Now I have to look for new posts in different sections.

I hope you don't mind the observations I've made.After all,it's just a kind of wishfull thinking :73:

On this occasion,I like to reiterate what I had said since the launch of this forum,namely,that it covers what dxers from all over the world want to find on the online forum:exact informations,verifiable and real-time feedback :48:

Only for that,you deserve all our gratitude and appreciation.At least for my part,you have them completely and without rest.

Like every time I get a chance,I sincerely wish you the best :26.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• But if it was something that I got used to the previous version and I find it very useful, it was the new posts that were displayed at the forum as soon as you opened it.It buys time, you didn't have to click more than once and find out at a glance the new posts.Now I have to look for new posts in different sections.

I hope you don't mind the observations I've made.After all,it's just a kind of wishfull thinking

Hello satesco,

I don't mind feedback, of course, and maybe I misunderstood you.

The Dashboard page should leave no more unfulfilled wishes... :26.

PS: Guests are still welcome here and can see the complete forum.

Of course there is also the possibility to register for free.

Our forum is without any advertising.

qwer

• :49: Please notice:

1. Smiley-pack has changed in new software and there are crazy "signs-and-numbers", like :52: in several forum threads.

2. All old-intern-links and some extern-links disappeared.

When teachers have time off from school... :96:

...they get jobs. :77:

:59: The forums "Info corner" and "Dish setup" have been "cleaned" from missing smileys (point 1) and missing links/attachments (point 2).

• Thank you, antoniopev!

:49: Please notice:

1. Smiley-pack has changed in new software and there are crazy "signs-and-numbers", like :52: in several forum threads.

2. All old-intern-links and some extern-links disappeared.

Finally the forum was "cleaned up" today. :6:

Whoever else finds something, can report it to me - and receives a prize... (joke) ... :55:

qwer

• Good health, Edgar! :74:

I want to thank you again for the updated site engine.:76:

The forum has become much more convenient and comfortable to work with.

Thanks a lot for adding the reactions option -

this is important for both authors and participants in the discussion.

Alert system down to browser bookmarks works great, look for new or unread

messages are not needed - they are in one click before your eyes. :91:

Special thanks from me for the ability to insert

Cyrillic text - often complex technical :101:

it is important to present solutions without distortion of translation.

Thank! :17:

• :49: I am currently reorganizing the internal satellite lists and integrating them directly into the forum.

Please don't be surprised that now these closed posts are constantly appearing in Dashboard. If it would bother you too much, I could deactivate them, of course, but this way you can see what is being updated. :26.

The index list will look like this (site under construction atm.)

The satellite list looks like this.

Best regards

qwer

• Hi qwer,

Your forum could become the most important information site about satellites and transponders, which could surpass the established sites,as Lyngsat and FlySat.However from now on I report to Satellite Community as a source of authority for the reception of satellites.And I say this not because I am a member of this forum,being subjective,but because all the information posted here is not only updated, but can be checked instantly by anyone who wants to know.And if I add the fact that those who post on your forum have gained credibility over time.However,only verified information is posted here.

Now that you've created lists of transponders for each satellite is what each of us wants. I realize how much work you have to do to update these lists,for which you have my deep respect.

My regards :73:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Of course I would also like to thank my whole Satelites Community Team

admin (Board-4you.de)

Feedsat

hvdh

s-band

stephan94

strannik

Kypros_Pambou

marval450

pawelwa

satesco

superdish66

thank you for all the years of good cooperation! :76:

Here's a few more memoirs of my own.... :69:

The positions 58.0°W in C-band and 63.0°W in Ku-band, as well as Amos 5 on 17.0°E in both bands were still possible with me at that time.

• I’ve read several satellite forums, but that’s the best. Congratulation.

Helyszín: Nádudvar, magyar.

ECHOSTAR X-12 3,8 m hálós antenna.
    2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.
    1.8.x2.0.m Északi műhold NSC 18-1
    1,8 m elsődleges fókuszban Dyras.
    C, Ku sáv 95.0Kelet-55.5West.

Participate now!

Don’t have an account yet? Register yourself now and be a part of our community!