Boardnews

• Great,@Qwer.It's a more welcoming interface,aesthetically speaking.Of course it matters what we post and not what the forum looks like.

But if it was something that I got used to the previous version and I find it very useful, it was the new posts that were displayed at the forum as soon as you opened it.It buys time, you didn't have to click more than once and find out at a glance the new posts.Now I have to look for new posts in different sections.

I hope you don't mind the observations I've made.After all,it's just a kind of wishfull thinking :73:

On this occasion,I like to reiterate what I had said since the launch of this forum,namely,that it covers what dxers from all over the world want to find on the online forum:exact informations,verifiable and real-time feedback :48:

Only for that,you deserve all our gratitude and appreciation.At least for my part,you have them completely and without rest.

Like every time I get a chance,I sincerely wish you the best :26.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

But if it was something that I got used to the previous version and I find it very useful, it was the new posts that were displayed at the forum as soon as you opened it.It buys time, you didn't have to click more than once and find out at a glance the new posts.Now I have to look for new posts in different sections.

I hope you don't mind the observations I've made.After all,it's just a kind of wishfull thinking

Hello satesco,

I don't mind feedback, of course, and maybe I misunderstood you.

The Dashboard page should leave no more unfulfilled wishes... :26.

PS: Guests are still welcome here and can see the complete forum.

Of course there is also the possibility to register for free.

Our forum is without any advertising.

qwer

• Offizieller Beitrag

:49: Please notice:

1. Smiley-pack has changed in new software and there are crazy "signs-and-numbers", like :52: in several forum threads.

2. All old-intern-links and some extern-links disappeared.

When teachers have time off from school... :96:

...they get jobs. :77:

:59: The forums "Info corner" and "Dish setup" have been "cleaned" from missing smileys (point 1) and missing links/attachments (point 2).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thank you, antoniopev!

:49: Please notice:

1. Smiley-pack has changed in new software and there are crazy "signs-and-numbers", like :52: in several forum threads.

2. All old-intern-links and some extern-links disappeared.

Finally the forum was "cleaned up" today. :6:

Whoever else finds something, can report it to me - and receives a prize... (joke) ... :55:

qwer

• Offizieller Beitrag

Good health, Edgar! :74:

I want to thank you again for the updated site engine.:76:

The forum has become much more convenient and comfortable to work with.

Thanks a lot for adding the reactions option -

this is important for both authors and participants in the discussion.

Alert system down to browser bookmarks works great, look for new or unread

messages are not needed - they are in one click before your eyes. :91:

Special thanks from me for the ability to insert

Cyrillic text - often complex technical :101:

it is important to present solutions without distortion of translation.

Thank! :17:

• Bravoooo qwer :76::76::76:

Ku>DH 4,25M HH+OMT ADLx2 QPLL SMW-125Gib 28E+2Fracar 100 13/19E-2ChM 120 30W+5W
    C>2 OMT HV/LR+AVCOMM+4LNB NORSAT 3100F-BPF-4 (5G) on 4,25MT
    RotorFeed: C LR/HV+KU H/V
    TBS5925-6983+6908
    RC2000C

• Offizieller Beitrag

:49: I am currently reorganizing the internal satellite lists and integrating them directly into the forum.

Please don't be surprised that now these closed posts are constantly appearing in Dashboard. If it would bother you too much, I could deactivate them, of course, but this way you can see what is being updated. :26.

The index list will look like this (site under construction atm.)

The satellite list looks like this.

Best regards

qwer

• Offizieller Beitrag

C-band feeds Index page and lists are complete. A little bit better for Android systems now, but not perfect, I know.

PS: Other lists will follow next...

qwer :3:

• Hi qwer,

Your forum could become the most important information site about satellites and transponders, which could surpass the established sites,as Lyngsat and FlySat.However from now on I report to Satellite Community as a source of authority for the reception of satellites.And I say this not because I am a member of this forum,being subjective,but because all the information posted here is not only updated, but can be checked instantly by anyone who wants to know.And if I add the fact that those who post on your forum have gained credibility over time.However,only verified information is posted here.

Now that you've created lists of transponders for each satellite is what each of us wants. I realize how much work you have to do to update these lists,for which you have my deep respect.

My regards :73:

C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,

• Offizieller Beitrag

Thanks for your kind words, satesco! :55:

C-/Ku-band GSE Satellites page (not uppdated yet since my summer-break)

Severals GSE streams, analyzed in our forum in the last years... :70:

America

Europe

Africa

Middle East

Asia/Pacific - Oops this one is gone... :28: (I will have a look next)

/edit: done!

You can find all lists easily via "Satellites lists" button.

qwer

• Offizieller Beitrag

Our X-band findings (use Satellites lists button) - big thanks to Feedsat ! :36:

• Offizieller Beitrag

...and finally: Our Ka-band findings (use Satellites lists button) - big thanks to Feedsat and special thanks to hvdh ! :36:

(Not uppdated yet since my summer-break)

• Offizieller Beitrag

FYI: All lists are now up to date since the summer break.

Thank you all for your big contributions! :76:

• Offizieller Beitrag

6 years "Satellites Community" board... :56:

Thanks all guests and members for visiting this board!

Best DX-greetings to all! :57:

qwer.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Of course I would also like to thank my whole Satelites Community Team

admin (Board-4you.de)

Feedsat

hvdh

s-band

stephan94

strannik

Kypros_Pambou

marval450

pawelwa

satesco

superdish66

thank you for all the years of good cooperation! :76:

Here's a few more memoirs of my own.... :69:

The positions 58.0°W in C-band and 63.0°W in Ku-band, as well as Amos 5 on 17.0°E in both bands were still possible with me at that time.

• I’ve read several satellite forums, but that’s the best. Congratulation.

Helyszín: Nádudvar, magyar.

ECHOSTAR X-12 3,8 m hálós antenna.
    2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.
    1.8.x2.0.m Északi műhold NSC 18-1
    1,8 m elsődleges fókuszban Dyras.
    C, Ku sáv 95.0Kelet-55.5West.

• Dx Bozóth.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

Helyszín: Nádudvar, magyar.

ECHOSTAR X-12 3,8 m hálós antenna.
    2.4.x2.7.m Laminas.
    2,2 méteres fókusz.
    1.8.x2.0.m Északi műhold NSC 18-1
    1,8 m elsődleges fókuszban Dyras.
    C, Ku sáv 95.0Kelet-55.5West.

• Hi All :3:,

It would be very advisable for those who post reception reports to mention the location of the antenna and the size of the antenna. Knowing these details, we will be able to appreciate more objectively the performance of the poster,but more importantly we can report our receptions according to the area of each dxer.

I don't know if it is mandatory,but those who register on this forum should mention the two conditions mentioned above in their profiles :26.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi All :3:,

It would be very advisable for those who post reception reports to mention the location of the antenna and the size of the antenna. Knowing these details, we will be able to appreciate more objectively the performance of the poster,but more importantly we can report our receptions according to the area of each dxer.

I don't know if it is mandatory,but those who register on this forum should mention the two conditions mentioned above in their profiles :26.

Totally agree, location in our (your) signature (my opinion) and antenna size for the reports. especially for those who have more than one antenna.It was already one of my recommendation, years ago...

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!