Feedsat's Thread

• Feedsat,Congratulations on the new device purchased :76:I wonder which of the devices you own know to decapsulates data(generic) streams?Because these devices are made for TV providers and TV studios.If I'm not mistaken,they are the ones who process,encapsulate streams and upload them to the satellite,and then distribute on a network.Is it true?

In short,I'm waiting to see them at work...:73:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Feedsat,

The menus look like they are from an Ericsson RX8200? I thought that you already had one of those, or am I missing some info? I can see that it has 4 x satellite input ports on the menus. Also there are two licences enabled in one of the screen shots, is this something new?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yes a new one, (not a recent unit)

yes 4 RF IN & ASII

about the licence, there are 2 pages (61 options) , but only one on this screenshot

• Yes a new one, (not a recent unit)

yes 4 RF IN & ASII

about the licence, there are 2 pages (61 options) , but only one on this screenshot

Yes, the 1st licence page contains some of the options re 4:2:2, Low Symbol Rate etc. Ericsson used a good system to get revenue, sell a base unit and charge extra to enable licencing options. The new models of RX8200 from MediaKind seem to be more friendly with licensing, they sell 4 or 5 levels only instead of lots of permutations and after market licensing that was the case with Ericsson.

It is a nice RX8200 you have with the 4 x RF inputs. Have you had the biss-2, biss-CA firmware upgrade applied to it, the screen shot did not show it but you might have cut the image? I look forward to your test results.

• Offizieller Beitrag

No, this unit is not with BISS 2 but this is just a fw to upgrade if necessary.

for the moment in Europe very few broadcasters use it, EBU will start soon, already active in Asia for some of their feeds.

• pipino can you point me at some gs feeds that contain broadcast feeds? Most GS transponders I found so far transmit regular internet traffic.

The only regular broadcast feeds in gs I found so far was:

- DAB Bundesmux on 23.5°East

- DAB NRK on 1°West

- TG24 on 33°East

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi Feedsat ,

top class stuff you have there I was wondering if you came across a" NOVRA S400 Pro"? apparently, the unit opens many GS feeds

Hi

Thanks.

No I don't but do you have any experience or can you share with us an example of someone with this card, opening video stream of a GS feed.

• possibly on 1ºwest Ka-band !! .. the thing is what iv been told most GS feeds with high symbol rate are possible Tv broadcasting signals, the Novra S400 pro can manage many streams, maybe the Ukrainian masters crazycat or @strannik know something about it :125:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Actuator update

step by step all of my actuator will be upgraded to the venture solution.

no common point with superjack series!

• Offizieller Beitrag

my Next local uplink will be @the end of june or first weeks of july: Thomas Pesquet interview from ISS

more tech details will follow...

stay tuned (and prepare your dish, probably @1W upper band)

• Offizieller Beitrag

26th of June, 2:30 PM CET 1West

recorded on this next monday (especially for french viewers, if we have...)

• Feedsat

Hat den Titel des Themas von „Feedsat's toys“ zu „Feedsat's Thread“ geändert.
    • Offizieller Beitrag

26th of June, 2:30 PM CET 1West

recorded on this next monday (especially for french viewers, if we have...)

IS 10-02

SR will be 4974

FREQ will follow (in V between 12.5 & 12.75)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Test feed this afternoon 3PM CET

1 W 12736 V 4974 S2 QPSK 5/6 very high C/N for small dishes down to 60 cm.

You're welcome to share your reception signal strength :3:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Test feed this afternoon 3PM CET

1 W 12736 V 4974 S2 QPSK 5/6 very high C/N for small dishes down to 60 cm.

... great! :167:

• Offizieller Beitrag

1.2m Prodelin 1224 + matched feed, SMW 11.3GHz LO PLL LNB

Cloudy, no rain

1.2m Prodelin 3122 az-el with one of:
    S: Helical feed, 0.8dB NF LNA, X: 1.2dB NF LNA, conical feed,
    Ku 12-18GHz: corrugated conical feed, 1.5dB NF LNA, Ku (Standard): SMW Q-PLL type C, Prodelin feed. Ku (Extended): 11.3GHz LO SMW & Prodelin Feed Ka: Gilat ex-ODU PLLs Gilat feeds, Ka 18-26.5GHz: Patriot feed, home made 4dB NF LNA, Ka DSN: Corrugated conical feed, home made 3dB NF Down-Converter

1.5m IRTE, Polar mount with Octagon OSLO mod. C120, IRTE feed
    40km East of London, UK

• Offizieller Beitrag

let me turn it off

• Offizieller Beitrag

Done. :71:

Bilder

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!