Posts by moonbase

Today's IQ monitor scan of Intelsat 19 @ 166.0E

Note:

The previous issue with the polority scanning in reversed is now corrected.

Also, signal levels have been improved, now locking feeds from this satellite.

same to me. 1st put Programm-start-icon to your quick launch bar.Then start it.

Use your alt-Tab on your keyboard when you see interface .

then klick on Programm-icon on your IQ-M on quick launch bar. Programm disappear in Background. Then do it after 5secs twice time .

then appears .Good Luck!

Thank you, it works.
    Do you have to do this every time or is it only one time?

I downloaded the IQmonito Pro version, unpacked files, transferred v1013 to the base folder and opened up the program.

None of the interface buttons or drop downs are working. it opens the interface then all is frozen?

Today I present my Ku-Band vertical polarity spectrum and transponder list from Galaxy 13 and Horizons 1 @ 127.0 West.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Not Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

Today I present my Ku-Band horizontal polarity spectrum and transponder list from Galaxy 13 and Horizons 1 @ 127.0 West.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Not Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

flie

There are active NS3/NS4 transponders in Ku-Band on 7.0E and 10.0E. Anyone with access to these satellites and the relevant beams can run scans and reports to check if IQ Monitor is capable of registering the correct SR. My guess is that IQ Monitor will not be able to correctly register the SR for NS3/NS4 using a TBS card.

I do not have access to the two satellites with ABS-S and ISDB-S transponders.

flie

I do not have a Ka-Band LNB on the dishes that receive 103.0W.

Today I present my Ku-Band spectra and transponder list from SES 3 @ 103.0 West.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

Today I present my C-Band spectra and transponder list from SES 3 @ 103.0 West.

There is a Feed Report for the frequency of 3800 H which is the Digicipher 2 transponder.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

Digicipher 2 Transponder - Feed Report

@moonbase

if possible ,can you show us more Feed_reports of these non standard DVB transponders like :

DCC II & DSS & ABS-S & ISDB-S ....

Best regards

flie

flie

Sure, I will try to get some feed reports from the non standard transponders.

Have you a list of the transponders that you wish to see the feed reports for?

Most satellites up to 139.0W are available to scan in C-Band and Ku-Band.

If you can give me a list I will try to get the feed reports.

Today I present my Ku-Band spectra and transponder list from Echostar 9 / Galaxy 23 @ 121.0 West.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000