Beiträge von moonbase

Today I present my Ku-Band spectra and transponder list from SES 3 @ 103.0 West.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

Today I present my C-Band spectra and transponder list from SES 3 @ 103.0 West.

There is a Feed Report for the frequency of 3800 H which is the Digicipher 2 transponder.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

Digicipher 2 Transponder - Feed Report

@moonbase

if possible ,can you show us more Feed_reports of these non standard DVB transponders like :

DCC II & DSS & ABS-S & ISDB-S ....

Best regards

flie

flie

Sure, I will try to get some feed reports from the non standard transponders.

Have you a list of the transponders that you wish to see the feed reports for?

Most satellites up to 139.0W are available to scan in C-Band and Ku-Band.

If you can give me a list I will try to get the feed reports.

Today I present my Ku-Band spectra and transponder list from Echostar 9 / Galaxy 23 @ 121.0 West.

Variables set at:

TBS6983 Mode = Active

LNB_NF = 0.75

SRmin = 1000

SRmax = 10000

Here are some pictures.

1. Spectrum in TBS6983 Mode - Before Feed Reports

2. Double Click on 21563800 - "Before Paint & Save"

3. Double Click on 21607000 - Before "Paint & Save"

4. Spectrum After "Paint & Save"

Good Health.

strannik

Thank you for reviewing my spectra.

I have repeated the experiment twice, once with the TBS6983 box checked and the other without the TBS6983 box checked.

The two frequencies of 21563800 and 2160700 were double clicked to get the feed reports, followed by Paint and Save.

I have attached to this reply my repeat scan results.

Scan Parameters for both repeat experiments.

SRmin = 100

SRmax = 6000

LNB_NF = 1.5db

Spectra 1 is with TBS6983 Mode = Active (checked)

Spectra 2 is with TBS6983 Mode = Inactive (unchecked)

TBS6983 Mode = Active

TBS6983 Mode = Inactive

I have experimented with the symbol rate settings for my scans of 16.0E in Ka-Band in the hope of trying to lock the frequency of Radio Immaculate Conception. My experiments did not suceed but I can now see the signal.

My original scan was run with symbol rate min - max values of 1000 - 10000.

For my two repeat experiments I reduced the min - max values to 200 - 2000 and to 100 - 1000

Both of my repeat experiments revealed the Radio Immaculate Conception to be present but not able to lock.

Original Scan (min - max of 1000 - 10000

Repeat Scan (min - max of 200 - 2000)

Repeat Scan (min - max of 100 - 1000

Settings Panel (min - max of 100 - 1000)

I will continue with the experiments.

strannik

Thank you for your feedback.

I do not have a TBS6983 card for the "West" satellites. I will repeat the experiment with the TBS6983 tickbox checked and run the feed report.

It might be tomorrow before I get back to the USA satellites but I will post the result of the repeat experiment as soon as it is completed.

Here is my scan result from 16.0 East in Ka-Band for Horizontal polarity.

It has some sharp peaks that look nice but some of them should probably be resolved into locked transponders.

Do you speak for the forum in your role as a forum moderator when you say there is no need to ask any more questions?

Here is another scan from 121.0 West in C-Band.

There is an analysis of the 4000H peak attached.

This signal is Digicipher 2. I am not sure if a TBS card can can read this signal correctly?

I regretfully noticed that the DVB Dream scanner, like CrazyScan, systematically underestimates the symbol rates of transponders ... :75:

EchoStar-9, Galaxy-23

strannik

The accuracy of the symbol rates was not my concern when scanning 121.0 West in C-Band.

My prime objective was to see what transponders I could lock.

For me, CrazyScan, DVB Dream and EBS Pro report the frequencies and symbol rates to within an acceptable threshold.

It is obvious to me that if DVB Dream reports a symbol rate as 29995 then the true value is 30000.

Similarly if EBS Pro reports a symbol rate as 7199 then it is obvious that the true value is 7200.

The accurate frequencies and symbol rates that I measured from 121.0 West are presented in the pictures I uploaded to the "IQ Monitor Tool" topic.