Beiträge von strannik

EnoSat ,

Vielen Dank für das sorgfältige Studium der IQmonitor-Ergebnisse.

Mir selbst ist das Fehlen eines leistungsstarken Transponders 11915,4 V in der Tabelle nicht aufgefallen. Hierbei handelt es sich um einen absoluten Programmfehler, der mit einem Fehler bei der Sortierung der Transponder beim Hinzufügen von „manuellen“ Transpondern (hervorgehoben durch schwarze Ellipsen um ihre Höhe) zusammenhängen kann. Transponder... :25:

Die Tatsache, dass ein weiterer leistungsstarker Transponder mit 11052,9 V auf einen Pegel „gesperrt“ ist, der 25 dBm unter dem Spitzenpegel im Spektrum liegt, überrascht mich noch mehr … :43:

Leider habe ich große Probleme mit Win-10 und es besteht der Verdacht eines „Speicherlecks“ von StreamReader.dll zum IQmonitor-Kopfmodul.

Ich arbeite an diesem und anderen Problemen mit dem Programm, bin aber noch nicht bereit zu beantworten, warum sie auftreten und die Fehler zu beheben ... :80:

Vielen Dank für Ihre Hilfe bei dieser Arbeit. :74:

___________________________________________________________________________________________________

Спасибо большое за внимательное изучение результатов IQmonitor .

Мне самому не бросилось в глаза отсутствие в таблице мощного транспондера 11915,4 V . Это безусловная ошибка программы, которая, возможно, связана с ошибкой сортировки транспондеров при добавлении "ручных" (выделенных чёрными эллипсами вокруг их уровня) транспондеров...

То, что другой мощный транспондер 11052,9 V "привязан" к уровню на 25 dBm ниже уровня пика на спектре, удивляет меня ещё более...

К сожалению, у меня огромные проблемы с Win - 10, и есть подозрение про "утечку памяти" из StreamReader.dll в головной модуль IQmonitor .

Над этой и другими проблемами программы я работаю, но пока не готов дать ответ почему они возникают и исправить баги...

Вам огромное спасибо за помощь в этой работе

Today I tested the operation of IQmonitor_Lite on the IQmonitor_Pro platform, where StreamReader 1.2.4.109 was saved in the installation archive.

IQmonitor_Lite ( -exe and -ini files) has been added to the IQmonitor_Pro directory. The program launched successfully and in 20 seconds the spectrum was obtained:

The time of 20 seconds discouraged me, since this is a lot for the ultra-fast RF spectrum mode... :25:

Then I copied and replaced the "old" StreamReader 1.2.4.100 ( -exe and -ini files).

After 7 seconds, a similar, but dynamically more pronounced RF spectrum was obtained!!! :73:

StreamReader 1.2.4.100 is almost 3 times better in performance than StreamReader 1.2.4.109

We have a saying: “An old horse won’t ruin a furrow!” At this point the middle-aged strannik grinned... :70:

____________________________________________________________________________________________________

Сегодня тестировал работу IQmonitor_Lite на платформе IQmonitor_Pro , где в инсталляционном архиве был сохранён StreamReader 1.2.4.109.

В директорий IQmonitor_Pro был добавлен IQmonitor_Lite ( -exe и -ini файлы ). Программа успешно запустилась и за 20 сек был получен спектр :

Время 20 сек меня обескуражило, так как это много для режима сверхбыстрого RF спектра...

Тогда я скопировал с заменой "старый" StreamReader 1.2.4.100 ( -exe и -ini файлы ).

Через 7 сек был получен аналогичный, но динамически более выраженный RF спектр !!!

StreamReader 1.2.4.100 по производительности почти в 3 раза лучше StreamReader 1.2.4.109

У нас есть поговорка: "Старый конь борозду не испортит! " На этом месте немолодой strannik усмехнулся...

Comparison of "blind search" of transponders in simple modes BlindScan ,

which is supported by most PCI cards

За 646сек с шагом 3МГц найдено 43 транспондера, из них 2 дубля, то есть залочено 41 транспондер:

За 369сек с шагом 3МГц найдено 46 транспондеров:

После в "ручном" режиме залочено ещё 3 транспондера (их "Level" обведён чёрным эллипсом):

Всего залочено 49 транспондеров с ТОЧНЫМ определением их параметров (сравни с CrazyScan)

:91:

Good evening, dear friend Lambda! :74:

You made me very happy with the radiation patterns of your antenna.

I don’t know what program you used to get the diagrams on the left, but it’s bullshit - they are shamefully wrong for me. :75:

But on the right I saw your, as always, careful work on tuning the antenna. :73: The diagrams on the right are ideal both from the point of view of the program’s operation and from the point of view of the careful adjustment of the receiving installation. Achieving a mirror utilization factor of 70% with the maximum achievable for a single-mirror antenna being 75% is a high indicator of your skill! :48:

The highest accuracy of antenna positioning to the satellite is another compliment to you as the manufacturer of the excellent polar antenna suspension! :51:

Thank you, you made me very happy! :148: I think that your post will make many DXers think... :25:

Добрый вечер, дорогой друг Lambda !

Вы очень порадовали меня диаграммами направленности Вашей антенны.

Я не знаю, какой программой Вы получили левые диаграммы, но там чушь собачья - они позорно для меня неправильные.

А вот справа я увидел Вашу, как всегда тщательную работу по настройке антенны. Правые диаграммы идеальны как с точки зрения работы программы, так и с точки зрения тщательности юстировки приёмной установки. Достичь коэффициента использования зеркала 70% при максимально достижимом для однозеркальной антенны 75% - это высокий показатель Вашего мастерства !

Высочайшая точность позиционирования антенны на спутник - это ещё один комплимент Вам как изготовителю великолепной полярной подвески антенны !

Спасибо, Вы меня очень порадовали ! Думаю, что многих DX-эров Ваш пост заставит задуматься...

95326-42-0e-2310222350-12720-14100-h-jpg

SRmin = 30 kS/s :

As you can see, the constellation has become very clear, and SNR = 12.3 dB! SR = 92 kS/s, and at the corresponding frequency of the first harmonic

11452 MHz such a powerful signal is not observed :73:

First, the horizontal polarization spectrum, which clearly shows the absence of signals in the frequency band of the internal local oscillator, the third harmonic of which will be used to scan the extended Ku band

Вначале спектр горизонтальной поляризации, на котором хорошо видно отсутствие сигналов в полосе частот внутреннего гетеродина, третья гармоника которого будет использована для сканирования расширенного Ku диапазона

Then the HR spectrum was obtained at the third harmonic of the local oscillator. The futprint of the first harmonic is drawn on it with a thin light red line, the visible scale of which is stretched three times. The third harmonic excitation mechanism allows you to bypass the limitations of StreamReader and PCI card drivers regarding the minimum symbol rate (from 100 to 10 kS/s) and the range of blind search for the carrier frequency (from plus or minus 500 kHz to 100 kHz). This increases the sensitivity and accuracy of searching for signals, including beacons

Затем был получен HR спектр на третьей гармонике гетеродина. На нём тонкой светло красной линией прорисован futprint первой гармоники, видимый масштаб которой растянут в три раза. Механизм возбуждения третей гармоники позволяет обойти ограничения StreamReader`а и драйверов PCI карт относительно минимальной символьной скорости ( от 100 до 10 kS/s) и диапазона слепого поиска несущей частоты (от плюс-минус 500 кГц до 100 кГц). Это повышает чувствительность и точность поиска сигналов, в том числе биаконов

SRmin = 30 kS/s :

As you can see, the constellation has become very clear, and SNR = 12.3 dB! SR = 92 kS/s, and at the corresponding frequency of the first harmonic 11452 MHz such a powerful signal is not observed

Как вы видите, констелляция стала очень чёткой, а SNR = 12.3 dB ! SR = 92 kS/s , а на соответствующей частоте первой гармоники 11452 МГц столь мощный сигнал не наблюдается

And now, for comparison, a biacon registered at the third harmonic, which has a frequency of 11699 MHz and SR = 80 kS/s. It has a completely different character of constellation histograms and a frequency characteristic of Ku band beacons, although you will not find its signs on the first spectrum...

А теперь для сравнения зарегистрированный на третьей гармонике биакон, который имеет частоту 11699 МГц и SR = 80 kS/s. У него совсем отличный характер гистограмм созвездия и частота характерная для маяков Ku диапазона, хотя на первом спектре вы не найдёте его признаков...

:70:

stephan94

Good health and prosperity my friend :74:

Tell me, if it's not a secret, why did you stop using the IQmonitor program in your practice?

I compared your spectra in CrazyScan with the spectrum of the respected femi and did not find any advantage in them ... :25:

It is objectively more convenient to compare the reception results with different antennas using the IQmonitor tables, where you can see everything for each transponder and there are summary (averaged) results for each of the receiving installations

Good luck :70:

It is incorrect to change scan parameters while scanning (especially in HR mode). First, set the parameters, and then start the scan.

Health and success! :74:

I recommend you start with the simplest, lightest version of IQmonitor -

IQmonitor Lite

The IQmonitor Lite program is designed for searching, registering and in-depth analysis of satellite signals of the DVB-S2 standard, as well as its DVB-S2x extension.

IQmonitor Lite is the fastest and most accurate RF analyzer in the 250-2500MHz frequency range using PCI cards supported by Crazycat's StreamReader.

Exclusive algorithms for recording high-frequency spectra make it possible to obtain high-quality, with compensation for the nonlinearity of the frequency response of the entire receiving installation and standing waves in the cable to reduce the image of satellite signals in size (along the frequency axis) up to 2500 pixels.

The program implements the principle of the maximum possible resolution of spectra: measurement of the SNR signal for each pixel of the satellite spectrum graph.

This is made possible by measuring the SNR of a signal across its constellation, even at levels below the blocking threshold. A huge amount of calculations due to the use of an exclusive tunneling algorithm for the transition from the data space to the decision space was carried out in a reasonable time for the formation of the spectrum of DVB-S2 signals.

The resolution of the HR (High Resolution) spectra reaches 0.2 MHz/pixel (per measurement), in contrast to the CrazyScan program, in which this value is limited by the bandwidth of the PCI card at ~ 5 MHz, that is, 25 times worse.

IQmonitor Lite allows you to change the blind scan settings to achieve maximum scanning speed or thoroughness. If you run another program with the same parameters (for example, CrazyScan), then the scan time will still be longer, and the number of transponders found will be less.

Good luck!

Lambda

I asked you :38: to publish your wonderful results :73: in topics that are dedicated to specific satellites and bands.

It's a sin not to show such masterpieces to the general public here and on other forums

Health and further success! :74:

I don't know if this helps, but I'm adding the requested files, minus the log file with Mod 5 (what is it?)

StreamReader.ini

satesco

I don't know if you're doing this again and again on purpose, or just a chronic misunderstanding,

but again you didn't check the TBS-6983 checkbox.

Your dump is absolutely useless, and I asked everyone who has problems with IQmonitor to send a screenshot with registration parameters, two ini and one log file with mod 5.

Otherwise I can't help you :41:

:74:

I meant that if you look at what I think is the image, 11180H, using a standard LNB, and you see Inv is "on" for 11180H then it is likely that it actually is the image of the one you see on 14422. It's unlikely that there really is a signal there as that is not within the Turksat band.

Good question :25: It may have something to do with the ratio of the 11180 signal at the image to the noise from the front end at the wanted frequency (14422). That noise should be quite high and may mask a lot of things. I note that 14422 is at a point where the overall noise is low which might be expected as it is at the top of the LNBs's range. If you look above 14422, do you see anything that matches the lower frequencies (below 11180)?

femi

I would like to ask you to re-register the horizontal polarization spectrum with the following parameters:

Fstop = 14650

Fmax = 14650

91389-0424-h-13750-14500-20230630-png

In addition to transponder 14422 H 29750 5/6 , you will find transponder 14505 H 30000 5/6 (the left slope of which I see on your spectrum left to 14500 MHz), then transponders 14548 H 8000 3/4 and 14589 H 30000 2/3 8PSK.

It is possible that these transponders will have to be locked manually, but this will not be difficult, because. transponder peaks on the spectrum you will clearly see.

Good luck and health! :74:

Yesterday I scanned a number of satellites and, frankly, I was not satisfied with the results. The lack of spectrum calibration showed a large unevenness of the amplitude-frequency characteristic of the LNB setup - 2m cable - motor - 5m cable - PCI card.

For vertical polarization, the signal level varies from 29 to 53dB, for horizontal - from 28 to 53dB.

Found 97 transponders, and only 94 of them are blocked.

Average SNRav = 14.4dB and headroom LM = 7.8dB.

Today I changed the serial motor-LNB connection scheme, in which the signal and supply voltage pass through the motor, to parallel, in which the LNB and the motor are parallel in power, and the signal from the LNB to the PCI card (or receiver) goes directly, bypassing the motor

After alteration of the installation, the unevenness of the amplitude-frequency characteristic decreased by 1 dB for V and 2 dB for H polarizations. The signal level, on the contrary, increased by 2-3dB for V and 1-3dB for H polarizations:

The number of found transponders increased by 2, and the number of blocked ones - by 5 units

Average SNRav =14.9dB (0.5dB more) and LM headroom =8.2dB (0.4dB more):

:91: