Scan H & V
11200 H , small spike
2 X 72 Mhz TP test
11540 H & 11480 V
- Wineguard Micromesh 3.10 m
- Channel Master PFA 3.10 m
- Laminas 1.80 m
- 2 X Channel Master 1.80 m
- Channel Master 2.40 m
- KU, Full KA, X, C & C Extended LNBs
- TBS5925 -TBS6522 - TBS6983 - DTA2137C
- NS2000 - TM1 - TC1 - SR1
- ADV-6000S - MATRIX DEV1982
- Promax TV II+ - SMR1224EL
- ASC1 - RC2000C - EGIS - LNB Changer
- 76.5°E <> 65°W
- Loc: France
ABS-3 location more like 15.75°W, right?
(graph based on TLE's of last month)
_______________Location: Oss, NL, 5.5°E 51.8°N. Rx: Dr.HD F16, TBS 6925.
Laminas 120cm 1°W...68°E, T-55 9/13/19/23/28/39/42°E, 70cm 45/46/52/53°E.
You are probably right but I am not able to say 15.75°W or 16°W with my system.
TLE of today suggests ABS-3 is drifting East with 0.3°/day, now near 14.4°W.
Drifting very slowly to 85.3°E, will arrive in October as it looks now.
ABS-3 was at 85.3°E since mid-October 2016, and left the position 1st of August, drifting West.
Powered by Burning Board Lite 1.0.2pl3 © 2001-2007 WoltLab GmbH