Beiträge von Sergey

Hi all!

Please tell me what LNB C-band frequency settings are (which number is in which column) in the NeumoDVB program table.

Thank you in advance for your cooperation.

P.S. I just can’t figure out the size of the program data image in the terminal - the program table is much larger in width and height than the size of the terminal window.

Hi all!

I installed NeumoDVB, but the program does not detect the TBS6903x card, I think there is something with the drivers. Please advise what to do?

Hi Satesco👋

Thanks for the answer 🤝

Let me install Ubuntu for myself. Which version should I install?

And another question: Is it possible to record a BB-frame stream with NeumoDVB?

Brgds

Thanks for showing the experience using the 6903x, I couldn't do that using IQM. And in Linux, I also still can’t mount Neumodvb (Cmake txt when installing, the text is red), which probably indicates some kind of error. P.S. Is it possible to record a GSE stream on Neumodvb?

Hello Femi!

I have tried all versions of IQM. They work with the (USB) TBS5580 card without problems, but no version of IQM works with the TBS6903x.

P.S. Another thing I don’t like about the program is that its working windows open and move separately.

Hi all!

The QMonitor program does not work for me with the TBS6903x. All Windows programs cannot work correctly with this card, which is why I switched to Linux. So far I have not solved the problem with installing Neumodvb.

Brgds

Hi all!

Dear Satesco, could you help me install NeumoDVB? I have tried many times to compile this program, but nothing works.

P.S. Card TBS6903x v.2.

P.S.2 DragonOS Focal R31 system.

Thanks in advance for your answer.

Brgds

Hello! 👋

I'm new to Linux, so it's a little difficult for me to figure out how to install the NeumoDVB program. I have a question for dear users of this program: Is the program installed on the DragonOS X33 system? And is it possible to use this program to record a GSE stream using a TBS6903X card?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Brgds