Beiträge von SaTom

Dear, Chucky!

Few months early ago i'm writed two post to sat.hu forum. The post showing, how its works the 5G system in the many countrys.

netboard.hu fórum

Your problem not 5G radio signal, but the your used system, and/or system connected pieces, the cable shield, DISEqC switch, and connector shileds, and the interferece, in the 950-2100 MHz band range

The example, to the your anomaly.

You need the receiving any C-band signal. This signal frequency higher than that 5G frequency, but!

Your LNB converter, converting C-band signal to the lowest 950-2100 MHz, this band maybe the anomaly.

If need you the C-band signal receiving, this frequency band or spektrum not yor problem cases, because not same the receiving as 5G frequency, because the broadcast reception frequency highes, not 3,4 GHz or 3,8 GHz.

Example:

netboard.hu fórum

The infterference, and harmonic maybe present, the 950-2100 MHz frequency range.

And more one importatn.

The LTE filter, not filter, only this "name".

This function, cuts it out the 3,4-3,8 GHz range, ergo the LNB oscillator not converting to this signal range, so there is no interference, therefore, the satellite receiver does not detect the interference.

(Sorry, i dont speak perfectly English.)

Bests, regard

SaTom

Hi, All!

I want to buy one pieces Dr. HD Grand Triple receiver, to my using.

If you have this devices, and selling, please send private message for me.

If the deal is ok, i pay prepaid, int the banking trasfer. (With the shipping prices.)

Important, the device have in the DVB-T2 tuner, and remote controll. (HDD dont important)

Thank you!

Regards,

SaTom

PS:

I have one this device, but want to more one :-)

Hi, Torrex12,

Nice setup, congratulation! This recepted in 270 Laminas dish?

My country in this reception for some reason it's much harder, while we are closer to the footprint. I checked this satellites this year february, this frequency signal 6.8 dB, the ES37 (370 cm) dish.

Hi, Andreasgrdx, hi all!

My QTH location, look in the

post.

Presentation of my satellites system, read it the

post, and my signature.

My system I have since minimal modified it, but the the main parts, unchanged. I buyed more satellite dish, and installed to the litles tower.

Waiting for me, more one 220 cm Parsat dish installation, but dont have any more free time momently.

This and two early reception report, the devices includied:

Asset constants:

• The devices and system components used for tests and examinations are i used without modification in order to ensure a "homogeneous environment" for the reception results.

ES37 Andrew 3.7 meter Ku-Band Earth Station Antenna (without subreflector)

ANDREW ES37MPJK Satellite Antenna

Inverto White Tech IDLP-SFlange S/N P08

LNB Inverto IDLP-SFlange 10,7-12,75 (Ku-band) 0,3 ! dB, под фланец С-120

TBS6903 DVB-S2 Tuner card

TBS6903 Professional DVB-S2 Dual Tuner PCIe Card

EBSpro BETA v17.0.0.1 DVB analyzer software

EBSpro – The DXer's dream come true!

Feedhorn, and waveguide

netboard.hu fórum

Best regards,

SaTom

Dear, satesco, Feci01, Andreasgrdx, and dear all!

Thank you reactions!

This UK beam receptions in Hungary, very difficulty. I working hard the receptions night, and day. I maked many reception test, device test, and device planning maked, and the project is not over. : -)

Waiting for me, the IBU modification to flange, and the Andrew feedhorn replika test. (Thank for production to zoro67!) I think this two modification may cause further surprise in the UK beam receptions for me.

If I endig the 28E UK beams, next studys priorites 26e Badr satelites. :-)

Best regards

SaTom

28.2E U.K. beams 0-24 hour DX receptions in Hungary IV.

Hi, all DX-r!

After previous ( RE: 28.2°E Astra 2F <UK beam> ) and the special reception report, my next new report. (Making date, 2023-Sept-08)

This report contain, maybe one easier reception frequency with UK beam out in Hungary.

28E 2F UK beam 12129 V

Astra 2F: 12129 V - LyngSat

DVB-S SR-FEC: 27500-5/6 C/N lock: 6.5 dB

The aim of the study series, the 24 hours C/N Locked reception status, int the all measurnig time.

Reception report:

This picture showing the starting time. SNR 7 dB, maybe not highest, but Locked, and have 0,5 dB LM margin. The 5/6 FEC dont help to the reception, in spite stabilty good. Pictire, and sound processing, without in the freeze, and error free.

This the minimum SNR value 6 dB, but even now active Locked in the C/N status. Quality 60%, Level 30% is lower with early ago.

Higest SNR in the testing time 8,1 dB. This the idealy dish settings, and satellite position state, in the time window. (The principled maximum DX velaue, in the moment time)

What this the suddenly Quality level drop? The highest and lower SNR value not relateing the events. The sudenly decrassed, and suddenly normalized process what can cause?

This pictures showing reception report closing, the ending time. SNR 6,7 dB, Quality 33%, Level 60%, BER 5,1.E3, and the finish, the Uptime: 24:21:33 :-)

Conclusion, the testing the was successful, the receptions are available daily 0 to 24 hours, its my QTH.

Have nice day!

Best regards

SaTom

(Sorry, i don't perfectly my English. Google translator was help partly for the translation of my report.)

28.2E U.K. beams 0-24 hour DX receptions in Hungary III.

Hi, all!

Few day early ago, i maked the new reception measuring, int the 28E UK beam, 12128 V polarisation. This reception, difficulty in my QTH, because DVB-S2 8PSK 2/3 parameter, and my location Hungary, Pest county.

That was my goal, that receptions C/N Lock status up to 24 hour, int the all time Locked.

Sorry, i dont speak good in the English, therefore the totally reception report, please read it by the google translater.

netboard.hu fórum

Thank you for your attention, I welcome all corrections, recommendations, comments, clarifications and additions, and I am also available for further questions.

Bests, regard

SaTom

Dear, Sathunter!

I using two years this is device. The GM525HD excellent analyzer, and receiver, but the T2MI pocessign dont not work any owners, this is big problem.

I have favorit feature in the devices, this the reporting tool.

The device DVB-s tuner very sensitive, more sensitive with my TBS-6903 PCIe tuner card, but DVB-t its poor.

You using this device, or only promote?

Dear, satesco!

I understand your outrage, but i have small correction.

Not Lyngsat saying, that this frequency is millitary but also Laci, and me, but this dont sure. Lyngsat writed conrete to DXBozóth, that this frequencys have 95E, because the 96.5E dont have, with such a footprint.

Best, regards

SaTom

I thank you , DXBozóth too!

Bozóth says, this the receptions valid, but the Lyngsat , dosnt accepting, because according to them 96.5E, dont have this beams, with the this frequencyes.

Laci, few month scanned 95E and 96.5E spectrum, and compared the two spectrum. Not 95E satellites have, this frequency, but the 96.5E.

I think, maybe for that dosnt accepting for Lyngsat, beacause this is frequencyes, secured Millitary communitations, and data transfering (?!)

(Sorry, is my english speaking dont perfect)

Hi all Dear, DX-r friends!

Dx Bozóth, and me, yesterday, making the reception report, in the 26E satellites.

Please read it, the report. :-)

http://www.netboard.hu/viewref.php?post=17767110

The report, writed to Hungarian language (Sorry, momently not translated me, beacause too long, and too have technically words.). I recommend, use to gooogle translater, or other alternative.

Thanks, for watching, have nice day!

PS:

I welcome all corrections, comments, clarifications and additions.

Best, regards!

SaTom

Dear, forum friends!

Please, pick up your QTH places to the SatQTH maps, and view, how many DX-r place finding more in other countries :-)

SatQTHmap – Google My Maps
    Köszönet minden műholdvadásznak, akik megosztják a vételi lehetőségeiket a közösséggel. Feliratkozás: satqthmap@gmail.com
    www.google.com

Request send: satqthmap@gmail.com

Devepoler (Nick name): Voyager1977

Thank, you, and best, regards!

Now called in the phone me feci01, and sended me for pictures also, this device.

Now, saying to me feci01:

That the scalar ring, and the ring behind distance, same the Invacom ADF-120 feedhorn.

The waveguide distance other, 34mm.

The feedhorn inside excentric point diamaeter 18,5 mm outside the full scalar 69,9 mm. (Sames Invacom ADF)

The scalar ring space deeper to the Invacom, this is parameter not measured feci01.

The longest waveguide part section, with the distance 34mm, the ending simple pipe parts need puting int to the Inverto Black Ultra (Pic 4)

If you have questing, feel free to write.

Best, regards,

SaTom

Hi, all!

I talked todays, my best mentor and friend DXBozóth.

DXBozóth say to me, that the satesco owned scalar ring, plastic design, with the metal boiled construction. DXBozoth have also this device, but to gave it loan to maybe the feci01. I tomorrow calling feci01, and questing the this devices parameters.

Best, regards,

SaTom

Hi, all!

Few days ago, moved my satellite dish reception positon, to 26E Badr6 satellite.

My system komponents, with to the receptions :

Andrew ES37

Invacom QTF-031

Self designed, and maked waveguide, and feedhorn device

Satellite receiver, GoldMaster SR-525 (With the super sensitive DVB-S tuner)

The weather was fine, sunnyes, the outside temeratures the sames with season, 5-7 Celsius, little wind.

The reception is now better than last year May.

I need one more setting, to better that receptions, because the LNB Skew setting not rotated appropriately, I had little time. Momently LNB Skew settings, the 28E UK beams.

Bests, regards

SaTom