Many errors in the site FlySat frequencies

• Many errors in the site FlySat frequencies

This is for example
    Frequency in the first picture of my message and I can not receive frequency on the package mentioned in the site
    See also the second picture The date of publication has not yet come and there are many mistakes on other satellites also
    Please have an email from the site administrator to send it to correct my greetings to everyone

• I understand that flysat-man is getting hundreds of reports so he has lot of work with it.

But bigger problem I think are not verified contributors and he publish everything.

Then we are mad to see wrong polarization, mode ,FEC Auto??? (Auto can be accepted on ACM, VCM data TPs, where it is not constant).

If you receive vertical,not horizontal it is your fault, wrong mounted LNB.

Kathrein 220cm, Ku+C band, 88E-55.5W
    Cупрал PF 200cm,Ku+C band, 78.5E-37.5W
    Kovosat 115cm, Ku band, 76,5E-55.5W
    Kovosat 115cm, KaD band,

DR HD F15,Octagon SF8008
    TBS 6983

• Offizieller Beitrag

Indeed marval450, Flysat has lots of reports to handle! His personal life gets in the way too sometimes, he told me a while ago.

Yes atef 0, errors do appear, both because of himself (doing things in a hurry) and of the contributor. Just send a friendly correction and it will be fixed.

@ Feedsat: Athena-Fidus and the Sicrals are back after my feedback!
    They were removed simply because someone told him to do so. It wasn't his own decision.
    So if you want for example ABS-3A to list C-band as well, send him the transponder info. It may very well be, nobody has done so yet.

Same goes for the satellites listed under EMPTY, or not listed at all.
    One can say: Flysat is as good as his contributors!

• Offizieller Beitrag

The problem for ABS 3A is easy, the Cband are listed but the satellite is reported as KU only.

I have stopped my contributinos to flysat (and everywhere) for each contribution there was a mistake, (frequency, parameters , etc): a nightmare. just my point of view.

• Hello guys, my 1st post here! I just feel I have to defend Mr Flysat here. Yes, there are a few inaccuracies on the site, but which listings site hasn't? As a contributor to Flysat myself, yes there has been times when i've sent an update and it's been put on incorrectly, but these things happen sometimes! He must have hundreds (maybe more?) updates a day to sort through, it would be impossible to check them all himself! I'm also sure he has a life outside of updating the site constantly, and sometimes tries to do it in a hurry (hence the odd inaccuracy). I just think we should give him a break here. I for one think Flysat is by far the best and most accurate of all the listings sites, personally I would be lost without it, and hope he continues running it for many more years to come.

West Yorkshire, UK. 1m orbital dish with 0.1 Smart LNB. 53E-63W. TBS6903 & 5925 & Octagon SF4008

• Zitat

Original von SatSearcher
    ... I for one think Flysat is by far the best and most accurate of all the listings sites, personally I would be lost without it, and hope he continues running it for many more years to come.

First of all,Welcome to this forum :125:
    I agree with you,even if there are some inaccuracies or mistakes on FlySat,I also believe this site is the best of all,at least for dxers.Lyngsat,for fear not to make a mistake,prefer not to update only at long intervals,after everyone has found the information they are looking for.With the risk of upsetting,Lyngsat seems to live only by the reputation it has earned in the past.Has no life and dynamism,as it should to have a website of information. Maybe because relies on contributors who have large antennae and are recognized.I admit that they are necessary but is not enough.What exactly,I don't know.In any case, their conservative style of retrieving and posting the reports they receive from these collaborators does not go anywhere.
    Actually I don't care what happens to Lyngsat...As long as FlySat is alive and continuously adapts to changes,I think it will be a credible source of information for everyone even with the inherent errors that appear on their site.
    But do you know who is the best site for those who enjoy satellites receptions and wants to be informed on the day?Yes,you guessed it,of course,this forum-Satellites Community!

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• I thank everyone for interacting and actually SatellitesCommunity is the best forum on the web

The size dish : jonsa 1.8 meters

Receiver :Dreambox 820

• If it is not a different beam ,then it is a mistake.

The second option is more likely ,I think.

Bilder

Kathrein 220cm, Ku+C band, 88E-55.5W
    Cупрал PF 200cm,Ku+C band, 78.5E-37.5W
    Kovosat 115cm, Ku band, 76,5E-55.5W
    Kovosat 115cm, KaD band,

DR HD F15,Octagon SF8008
    TBS 6983

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!