IQmonitor tool

• Mit der 6903x wird bei mir nach "Spectrum" erstmal nichts angezeigt. Die Peaks bekommt man erst, wenn der Blindscan durchläuft.

Während dieser Zeit darf man aber auf keinen anderen Task umschalten, sonst ist auch dies weg. Es bleiben dann nur die gefundenen Transponder in der Liste erhalten.

Bei der 6904SE ist alles anders. Hier gibt es ein Spektrum, aber der Blindscan versagt, noch nutzloser :28:

Ich frage mich, warum bekomme ich beim IQMonitor kein Spektrum? :125:

Und warum verschwinden die Peaks mit den Daten sobald man auf ein anderes Programm wechselt und wieder zurück? :125:

Streamreader war Version 133, ist aber egal, probierte die letzten vier Versionen.

With the 6903x, nothing is displayed after "Spectrum". You only get the peaks when the blind scan runs through.

During this time, however, you must not switch to any other task, otherwise this will also be gone. Only the found transponders remain in the list.

Everything is different with the 6904SE. There is a spectrum here, but the blind scan fails, even more useless :28:

I am wondering why am I not getting any spectrum on the IQMonitor? :125:

And why do the peaks disappear with the data as soon as you switch to another program and back again? :125:

Streamreader was version 133 but doesn't matter, tried the last four versions.

В модели 6903x после «Спектр» ничего не отображается. Вы получаете пики только тогда, когда проходит слепое сканирование.

В это время, однако, вы не должны переключаться на какую-либо другую задачу, иначе эта тоже пропадет. В списке остаются только найденные транспондеры.

С 6904SE все иначе. Спектр тут есть, но слепой скан проваливается, тем более бесполезен :28:

Мне интересно, почему я не получаю никакого спектра на IQMonitor? :125:

И почему пики пропадают с данными, как только переключаешься на другую программу и обратно? :125:

Streamreader был версии 133, но это не имеет значения, пробовал последние четыре версии.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• femi :70:

I apologize to you for wasting your time.

In my post #2001, I wrote that I am publishing a "RAW" (raw, not fully tested) version of the program, because. shells are exploding outside my windows, helicopters and shooting fighters are flying by at the level of my balcony, electricity is often and for a long time disappears, and I want to save for you the latest changes and achievements of the program :60:

Last Monday, I was preparing version 1.0.2.7 for publication, but shelling began and, despite the sounds of launching air defense missiles, the electricity was gone ...

As a result, the volume of records on the disk has decreased by almost half a gigabyte. When trying to restore the program, it turned out that all backups from #572 to #661 disappeared from the disk. I have not yet been able to restore the program in full with the latest improvements :37:

But this, as we say, is a "lyrical digression" (not to be confused with the "cry of the soul") :28:

Now about your problem.

You ignore my request to send log and ini files, but from the analysis of the screenshots you posted, it follows that your key does not work correctly, although, as follows from your post #2004, it is working.

The TBS 6903x card is listed under number 10 in the program, and under number 11 in CrazyScan. In addition, the field for selecting scanning modes (frequency step) is inactive, which happens when the card has not started.

Therefore, I ask you:

1. Take a screenshot after starting the program, when the screen shows the Earth, the list of detected PCI cards and the parameters of the current card;

2. Make a copy of the log file to the file StreamReaderlog1.txt

3. Click on the image of the Earth

4. Try to get spectra and blind scans, feedreports

5. At the end of the work, make a copy of the log file to the StreamReaderlog2.txt file. Attach these logs and screenshots to your post (without packaging)

Health and success! :74:

• Hallo Strannik,

when I read your message, I really wonder

where you find the strength to keep working and looking for

improvements to your program.

What you are doing is almost inhuman.

Congratulations on your dedication.

Hallo Strannik ,

wenn ich lese was Sie geschrieben haben , frage ich mich wirklich

Woher kommt diese Kraft, immer weiter zu arbeiten und immer

nach Verbesserungen an IQmonitor zu suchen ?

Was Sie leisten, ist fast unmenschlich.

Hut Ab .

Привет, Странник,

когда я читаю ваше сообщение, я действительно задаюсь вопросом

где вы находите в себе силы продолжать работать и искать

усовершенствования вашей программы.

То, что вы делаете, почти бесчеловечно.

Поздравляю с преданностью делу.

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• I greet all. :70:
    I tried the new LNB NJS8488S with IQmonitor, retune the entire frequency band C and C ext. Thanks to the possibility provided by the IQ monitor and the mentioned LNB, it is possible to scan the entire range from 3600MHz to 4800MHz at once.

Many thanks to Yuri, for this feature in the IQ monitor. :74:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Ich habe nun 2 Scans gemacht, einmal ohne, einmal mit aktivierten "S2X"

Frequency step MHz ist ab dem Moment grau, sobald ich "Send" drücke, allerdings nur bei der 6903x, nicht bei der 6908 und 6904SE!

Im Programm sehe ich nur bis Device 10, 11 sehe ich nur am Startbildschirm.

Einige Feedreports melden "möglicherweise S2X" wie z.B. 11914 H, wird aber mit "S2X" richtig angezeigt.

I have now made 2 scans, one without and one with activated "S2X"

Frequency step MHz is gray from the moment I press send, but only on the 6903x, not the 6908 and 6904SE!

In the program I only see up to device 10, I only see 11 on the start screen.

Some feed reports report "possibly S2X" such as 11914 H, but correctly displays "S2X".

Сейчас я сделал 2 скана, один без и один с активированным "S2X"

Шаг частоты МГц становится серым с момента нажатия кнопки отправить, но только на 6903х, а не на 6908 и 6904SE!

В программе вижу только до 10 устройства, на стартовом экране вижу только 11.

В некоторых отчетах о каналах указывается «возможно, S2X», например 11914 H, но правильно отображается «S2X».

StreamReaderlog1.txt

StreamReaderlog2.txt

StreamReader.ini.txt

IQmonitor_Pro.ini.txt

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Peon

You made me very sad... :75:

First, the Scale = 1.0 parameter, not 3.0 or 2.5, as we agreed. Your RF spectrum is highly compressed and just as bad as in CrazyScan :37:

Secondly, your custom range is somehow crooked - the intermediate frequency range is beyond common sense, including negative frequencies :25:

It is possible that this is due to a program error when calibrating the LNB local oscillator, which I did not test in the C range.

Try setting the frequency in MHz first.

Switch to the latest version of IQmonitor Pro, since I have lost backups of previous versions and I will not be able to help you by checking the texts of programs of old versions...

• Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

• femi :70:

Das Kontrollkästchen „S2X“ wird nur aktiviert, wenn ein S2X-Transponder von einer normalen S2-Standardkarte geparst wird.

Der MHz-Schritt wird grau, sobald Sie die Schaltfläche "Send"??? drücken , aber nur bei 6903x, und nicht bei 6908 und 6904SE - das ist richtig, weil. 6903x unterstützt keinen RF-Scan

Der Startbildschirm ist korrekt, aber aus irgendeinem Grund ist 11 auf dem Screenshot von SrazyScan! Haben Sie von verschiedenen Karteneingaben gescannt?

Parameter BSPass = 1 oder 2 setzen - Abtastzeit sollte kürzer werden

InitTune=1 schreiben als ;InitTune=1

Gesundheit und Erfolg! :74:

The "S2X" checkbox is only checked when an S2X transponder is parsed by a regular S2 standard card.

The MHz step becomes gray from the moment you press the "send" button ???, but only on 6903x, and not on 6908 and 6904SE - this is correct, because. 6903x does not support RF scan

The start screen is correct, but for some reason 11 is on the screenshot of CrazyScan! Did you scan from different card inputs?

Set parameter BSPass = 1 or 2 - scan time should become less

InitTune=1 write as ;InitTune=1

• I'm sorry I didn't please you, Yuri. :37:

But a calibrated spectrum on a scale other than 1.00 is broken. I tried everything possible. I repeated the procedure you wrote me several times, but without success. I don't know what the problem is. :28:

The negative frequencies in the spectrum also surprised me, but the essence is the retuning of the entire spectrum.

My LNB has Lo 5.76GHz.

I will repeat the test with the latest version of IQmonitor and post the results.

Thanks for your patience and willingness to help. :74:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Der Startbildschirm ist korrekt, aber aus irgendeinem Grund ist 11 auf dem Screenshot von CrazyScan! Haben Sie von verschiedenen Karteneingaben gescannt?

The start screen is correct, but for some reason 11 is on the screenshot of CrazyScan! Did you scan from different card inputs?

Mach dir nicht unnötige Gedanken über Crazyscan. Bei diesen Programm ist auch Diseqc A/B und B/A vertauscht.

Beim IQMonitor wird zwar das Device richtig angezeigt, allerdings die Device-Nummern nur bis 10.

Ich habe bei BEIDEN Tunereingängen "10" im Programm stehen. Im Startbildschirm steht es richtig drin.

Ein weiterer Versuch läuft gerade.

Don't worry about Crazyscan unnecessarily. In this program, Diseqc A/B and B/A are also swapped.

With the IQMonitor, the device is displayed correctly, but the device numbers only up to 10.

I have BOTH tuner inputs "10" in the program. It's right there on the start screen.

Another attempt is in progress.

Не беспокойтесь о Crazyscan без необходимости. В этой программе Diseqc A/B и B/A также меняются местами.

С IQMonitor устройство отображается правильно, но номера устройств только до 10.

У меня ОБА входа тюнера "10" в программе. Это прямо на стартовом экране.

Предпринимается еще одна попытка.

• I'm sorry I didn't please you, Yuri. :37:

But a calibrated spectrum on a scale other than 1.00 is broken. I tried everything possible. I repeated the procedure you wrote me several times, but without success. I don't know what the problem is. :28:

Peon :3:

Peter, we will defeat this card - it is one, and there are two of us! We use our numerical advantage :73: - we will conduct a joint experiment.

I propose to choose Astra 19°2E in the range of 10700 - 12750 MHz as a reference satellite

We stretch the IQmonitor tablet so that dF = 1000kHz, and the signal power scale extends from -25 to -65dBm.

We will create a tablet of the same size in the CrazyScan reference program. Let's set the frequency step in both programs to dF = 1 MHz. In IQmonitor, set Scale = 1.0 and check the RF checkbox next to the Save button, and the Min level RF checkbox must be disabled.

With these parameters you will do the calibration that you successfully did with these parameters. Divide the calibration curve by the threshold line so that the areas cut off above and below the threshold are approximately the same, and copy the threshold value into the Noise Level field.

After that, press the Standard button - the curve will become a calibration curve. Then click Save - you will save the calibration curve in graphical (*.jpg) and digital (*.rf) form.

After that, register the spectrum of Astra with a step of 1 MHz and perform a blind scan. Then press Save - you will save the spectrum with the transponder image in graphic form (*.jpg) and digital (*.rf) form. These two files, as well as the two previous ones, you will send to me.

Then you turn off Add, turn on Calibr and press Paint. Save the calibrated spectrum with transponders as a graphic (*.jpg).

For control in the CrazyScan program with a step of 1 MHz, register the spectrum and perform a blind scan.

Save the resulting spectrum in graphical form and also send it to me (publish on the forum).

I will analyze the graphic spectra and, using *.rf files, I will perform the selection of constants and calibration of the spectrum. The results will be published, and we will be able to discuss them by comparing them with the result of CrazyScan

• Meine Streamreader ist seit unzähligen Tagen unverändert, aber beim letzten Scan zeigten sich diese Schattierungen spiegelverkehrt.

Ist das normal?

My stream reader has been unchanged for countless days, but the last scan showed these shades as mirror images.

Is that normal?

Мой потоковый ридер не менялся в течение бесчисленных дней, но последнее сканирование показало эти оттенки как зеркальные отражения.

Это нормально?

• Guten Morgen Femi .

Bei mir , es funktioniert ohne Problem ( aber nur mit der Version 2407)

Mit der 1020 Pro geht es mit KA Band nicht , Spectrum ist flach und der super detailled HR

ist erstaunlich.

Ich habe wahrscheinlich mit der neue Version ( mit KA Band) was vergessen , ich weiss aber nicht was

bei streamreader.ini ist LNBstK auf 20000 , ich glaube es ist gut ?

Strannik wird es mir erklären wo mein fehler ist ( hoffe ich )

For me, it works without problem (but only with version 2407).

With version 1020 Pro it does not work with KA band , Spectrum is flat and the super detailled HR is amazing.

I probably forgot something with the new version (with KA Band), but I don't know what.

in streamreader.ini LNBstK is set to 20000, I think it is good?

Strannik will explain to me where my error is ( I hope ).

У меня он работает без проблем (но только с версией 2407).

В версии 1020 Pro он не работает с KA Band, спектр плоский, а супер детализированный HR просто потрясающий.

Возможно, я что-то забыл в новой версии (с KA Band), но я не знаю что.

в streamreader.ini LNBstK установлен на 20000, я думаю это хорошо?

Strannik объяснит мне, где моя ошибка (я надеюсь).

Oberfranken

• Это нормально. У вас слабый сигнал, но запас по локу модуляции QPSK2 1/4 (программа показывает красной полупрозрачной заливкой) достаточный, чтобы его принимать даже ниже уровня шумов.

Es ist in Ordnung. Sie haben ein schwaches Signal, aber der Spielraum für die Modulationssperre QPSK2 1/4 (das Programm wird mit einer roten durchscheinenden Füllung angezeigt) reicht aus, um es sogar unter dem Rauschpegel zu empfangen.

Попробуйте использовать СтреамРидер 1.2.4.100 и установки как в версии 2407

Versuchen Sie, StreamReader 1.2.4.100 zu verwenden und wie in Version 2407 zu installieren

• Попробуйте использовать СтреамРидер 1.2.4.100 и установки как в версии 2407

Versuchen Sie, StreamReader 1.2.4.100 zu verwenden und wie in Version 2407 zu installieren

Hallo Strannik :150:

Ich finde diese Version nicht :25:

I do not find this version

Я не нахожу эту версию :25:

Oberfranken

• Ich habe den streamreader von Version 2407 genommen (das ist 1.2.4.100).

Es funktioniert jetzt.

Muss ich die ganze Zeit so bleiben?

Я взял streamreader версии 2407 (Это 1.2.4.100).

Это работает.

Должна ли я оставаться такой на все времена?

I took the 2407 version of the feed reader (which is 1.2.4.100).

It works.

Do I have to stay like this all the time?

Oberfranken

• Ich möchte Sie daran erinnern, dass StreamReader von crazycat entwickelt wurde und er, wie jeder Programmierer mit Selbstachtung, Verbesserungen und neue Fehler macht. Vor kurzem hat er die Benutzeroberfläche unwiderruflich geändert und zwei verschiedene Programme unter der Nummer 111 veröffentlicht. Möglicherweise gibt es ein ähnliches Problem mit der Version 100

Aber mein Programm funktioniert mit beiden Schnittstellen und 111 filtert heraus.

Let me remind you that StreamReader is made by crazycat, and he, like every self-respecting programmer, makes improvements and new errors. He recently changed the user interface irrevocably and released two different programs to the public under the number 111. It is possible that there is a similar problem with version 100.

But my program works with both interfaces, and 111 filters out.

Напомню, что StreamReader изготавливает crazycat, и он, как каждый уважающий себя программист, вносит усовершенствования и новые ошибки. Недавно он изменил бесповоротно пользовательский интерфейс и выпустил в паблик две разные программы под номером 111. Возможно, что аналогичная проблема с версией 100.

Но моя программа работает с обеими интерфейсами, а 111 - отфильтровывает.

• Судя по подписям транспондеров IQmonitor Pro 1.0.2.0 пострадал от вражеских бомбардировок...

84897-28-2e-2210151219-21200-22200-h-jpg

Потерпите чуть-чуть, я выпущу версию 1.0.2.7

Judging by the signatures of the transponders, IQmonitor Pro 1.0.2.0 suffered from enemy bombing...

Be patient, I will release version 1.0.2.7

:74:

• Ich habe den streamreader von Version 2407 genommen (das ist 1.2.4.100).

Es funktioniert jetzt.

Muss ich die ganze Zeit so bleiben?

Die 133 funktioniert. Ich teste die neuen Versionen mit den üblichen Programmen, ob es Auffälligkeiten gibt, vorallem schon in der Hoffnung auf Verbesserungen bei den anderen Karten-Typen (S2X).

The 133 works. I test the new versions with the usual programs to see if there are any abnormalities, mainly in the hope of improvements with the other card types (S2X).

133 работает. Я тестирую новые версии с помощью обычных программ, чтобы увидеть, есть ли какие-либо отклонения, в основном в надежде на улучшения с другими типами карт (S2X).

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!