Astra 1D converter

• Wau, that is something that some of you will remember in Dr. HD 15 receivers, ultimate DX feature not seen nowhere...is this change only for avl6261 tuners or ?

Gibertini 125 cm 80°E-45°W

Amiko DM3800 Diseqc / Long Arm

Megasat Diavolo Single/IBU

Octagon SF4008 4K (OpenAtv 6.4)

• is this change only for avl6261 tuners or ?

I'm afraid so, unless you have source for them. Also that github has not been updated for 2 years, but it still works. If anyone tries to build, use Ubuntu 20.04, driver did not build in Ubuntu 22.04 (new gcc I guess)

3m 53E - 8W, 2.4m 68.5E - 47.5W
    Octagon SF8008, Edision OS MIO
    Western Finland (63N 22E)

• Let's see if I can do that for the SF8008, I found the source code for Si2166D+RDA5815M

• Delta Star:

So wie dies am zugesandten Bild aussieht hege ich die Vermutung, dass das verwendete IQMonitor Programm auf "Position 16°E Badr 4..." umbenannt wurde, oder in deren ini Müll steht.

From the way it looks in the picture sent, I suspect that the IQMonitor program used was renamed to "Position 16°E Badr 4..." or that there is garbage in its ini.

Suedschwede:

Ist dir ein Broadcom auch begegnet?

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• :71: mio4K Driver compile OK :91:

Line 1111 should be adjusted, is it enough to go down from 950MHz to 900MHz?
    Or should it be more, what do you think?

• Line 1111 should be adjusted, is it enough to go down from 950MHz to 900MHz?

Not at home right now, but 10492 was something like 742MHz if I remember correctly. I used 700.

Also you need to modify other file av201x.c same way, or it won't work.

• Ich habe in der streamreader für den IQMonitor

; for BullsEye BE01 LNB

IFStart=739

IFStop=2150

eingetragen, kann also den Beitrag von ocean nur bestätigen.

I have the stream reader for the IQMonitor

; for BullsEye BE01 LNB

IFStart=739

IFStop=2150

registered, so I can confirm ocean's post.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Hello members,

How does the GitHub program work? Can any of you explain it to me? I understand that you can find it there (downloads / programs / Up-dates?!), but how does it work? Please provide some explanation.

Best regards

• Hm, kein Glück heute :88:

• Ich weiß nicht ob die Hardware mitspielt, aber die Lower Symbolrate sollte weniger sein.

• Es passt alles, der Tuner scheint taub zu sein im unteren Bereich :25:

Die Bake 10492H SR1500 ist weder manuell noch mit Bs zu bekommen.

Ich verwende ein Bullseye LNB als Universal LNB eingestellt bei den Tunereinstellungen.

Aktuelles OpenATV7.3 von heute mit angepassten und neu kompilierten Treiber unter /lib/modules/5.15.0/extra/avl6261.ko, unter /usr/bin/blindscan angepasst und neu kompiliert und das Python Bs-Plugin angepasst unter /usr/lib/enigma2/python/Plugins/SystemPlugins/Blindscan

• Die Bake 10492H SR1500 ist weder manuell noch mit Bs zu bekommen.

Are you still trying receive 10492H with osmio? Tested OpenAtv7.3 and modified driver works there too.

You need to change few lines in the driver, see attached diff. Don't edit other files in Enigma2. Only new .ko file and reboot.

Also large dish is not needed, it works here even with 1m Triax.

If it still doesn't work, maybe problem is the LNB. I use Inverto black ultra.

avl6261_20231225.txt

• So, I was now able to find the error, the first error was the combination of two satellite distributors which was quick to fix.

The second error cannot be remedied so quickly, it is the satellite cable that is installed under plaster in the house (already present when the house was bought) which partly seems to come from GDR times, it is this black one with the simple shielding made of 4- 5soul :37:

Right outside in the laundry room where the positioner control is located, I was able to read the A71A transponder with just under 13dB via BS with the Mio4k :3:

• Aktuell sind es nur noch 11.6dB

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!