IQmonitor tool

• Without S2X the right top field is lighter, and no Signal Parameters.

(the 6903x is still running).

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Without S2X the right top field is lighter, and no Signal Parameters.

(the 6903x is still running).

Ich habe genau das gleiche verlangt, nämlich mit dem TBS 5580 !!!

And post the result on the forum.

(Turn off 6903x - the card obviously does not support any DVB-S2 functions).:75:

• I didn't describe it so incomprehensibly.

According to the specification, the 6903x goes up to FEC 32/45 (16APSK)

with S2X

without S2X

On the 6903x it looks like in the picture below with the S2X set

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Result of feed report 11469V HotBird 13E on Omicom S2

PC card: Omicom S2 PCI

Sat. tuner: UCLAN Denys H.265 Pro Combo

USALS - 75Е - 15 W (0.8 м)

DiseqC 10х1:

85E (Triax TD78), multifeed 60E, 55E, 42E (Triax TD78), 36E (Mabo 0.85), multifeed 13E-5E-4W (Mabo 0.85), 30W (Triax TD88)

• Interesting, the Omnicom is not special specified for S2X, but outputs the same values with the exception of the FEC.

• Offizieller Beitrag

First, the main takeaway from this experiment:

If the transponder does not lock as a DVB-S2 signal, you need to check if it meets the DVB-S2X standard. To do this, just mark the DVB-S2X checkbox and just click the FeedReport button again

The corrected constellation clearly shows that the modulation corresponds to QPSK with a predominance of zeros in the stream. Definitely.

What 16APSK modulation are you talking about?

There are NO signs of this modulation on the constellation!

It is not clear what specification are we talking about?

• Offizieller Beitrag

jetzt zuerst ohne S2X H+V, auf 12597 V 10058 wird frq zwar abgespeichert aber ins ordner

> C:\IQ\IQmonitor_Pro\Satellites\33°0E\Transponders\12620_V\33°0E_12620_V_1.jpg save

,da fragt man sich dann von welcher frq. oder es findet den TP nicht .

From such a short and unrelated text, I did not understand anything about your problem.

Please provide materials that are saved on disk in the program database, and show a screenshot of the main program window with the Options page open

• Right, there isn't 16 APSK.

Here from satesco 16APSk with crazyscan

RE: 13.0°E Hotbird 13C

I'll see now....

• Offizieller Beitrag

ZAZA

I will ask you to make a series of FeedReports with different numbers of the information selection point (from 0 to 27 with Niq = 2500)

I have a high suspicion that there is a gross error in the driver or StreamReader for the TBS 5990 card

• crazyscan did not found this transponder - jump to the next

at least on the same terms

• Here the result of EBSpro.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hier mein Ergebnis mit diesen beiden Transponder.

Beide sind für Daten genutzt ,es ist höchswahrscheinlich ,

dass alles nicht mit den richtigen Normen ( für Radios oder TV) gesendet sind .

z.B. bei mir 11355 V bekommt ein voll ergebnis nur mit DVB-S2X Tasten ( 6983 ist nicht DVB-S2X tauglich)

ich glaube die TBS ( nicht nur ) -Karte sind von solche Übertragung überfordet ( sind auch nicht dafür gebaut)

Here is my result with these two transponders.

Both are used for data, it is highly likely that everything is not broadcast with the correct standards (for radio or TV).

E.g. with me 11355 V gets a full result only with DVB-S2X buttons (6983 is not DVB-S2X compatible)

I think the TBS (not only) cards are overwhelmed by this type of transmission (they are not built for it either)

Вот мой результат с этими двумя транспондерами.

Оба используются для передачи данных, весьма вероятно, что все транслируется не по правильным стандартам (для радио или телевидения).

Например, у меня 11355 V дает полный результат только с кнопками DVB-S2X (6983 не совместим с DVB-S2X)

Я думаю, что карты TBS (не только) подавлены этим типом передачи (они тоже не созданы для этого)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Result of feed report 11469V HotBird 13E on Omicom S2

This is an old scan (see date).

It clearly shows that the modulation is pure QPSK, although StreamReader outputs 16APSK

I just performed this scan.

It clearly shows that the modulation is QPSK 3/4 by 97%, and 3% - 16APSK 3/4, although StreamReader produces 32APSK 8/9, which is not even close here.

So decide what to trust - calibrated I / Q constellation with modulation prediction or scale-free constellation and StreamReader's fantasies

• ja das stimmt diesen TP auf 7°E kriege ich auch nicht rein egal mit welchem Equipment auch schon probiert.

A2

Eduard

10722 V

DVB-S / QPSK

MPEG-2
    27500 3/4BBCim   126-2578E7C

Western

45-53 dBW
    -R- BBC World Service Englisch Europaim   6662 Eng13907
    -R- BBC English Aus NZim   6682 Eng13909
    -R- BBC World Service Englische Nachrichtenim   6692 Eng13910
    -R- BBC World Service Arabischim   6752 Ara13916
    -R- BBC World Service Afghanistanim   7022 Afg13943
    -R- BBC World Service Afrikaim   7322 Eng13973
  • With activated S2X and my 6908 (not specified for S2X), I have a different result to stephan.

:77:

• 109 - I/Q N - zum Einstellen der Anzahl der Konstellationspunkte in einer Stichprobe (50 - 5500). Steigt mit zunehmender Präzision, aber auch Dauer

soll bei 2500 bleiben

110 - x - Fenster zum Einstellen der Anzahl der I/Q-Samples. Empfohlen für manuelle Suche 4 - 8

0 bis 27

Hätte ich so verstanden.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!