IQmonitor tool

• Offizieller Beitrag

Peon, did you happen to work for the Israeli diplomatic service? :26.

I really helped you, but I also owe you something ... :25:

We did not have an agreement that I fulfill your request in response to your fulfillment of my advice to eliminate YOUR mistake.:81:

So please be patient. Great patience ... :5:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Yuri, some problem with draw spectrum with function feed report. Parameters of transpoders was detected, but line of spectrum was don't showed.

After press buttom "Paint" line of spectrum was drawing

Everything is fine - the FeedReport function has never drawn the body of the transponder. This is the prerogative of the Paint function.
    By the way, on what basis did you run FeedReport at this frequency?

• Взаимодействие с другими людьми

Everything is fine - the FeedReport function has never drawn the body of the transponder. This is the prerogative of the Paint function.
    By the way, on what basis did you run FeedReport at this frequency?

This is spectrum of Yamal402 54.9E and i know in this frequencys they have signal

PC card: Omicom S2 PCI

Sat. tuner: UCLAN Denys H.265 Pro Combo

USALS - 75Е - 15 W (0.8 м)

DiseqC 10х1:

85E (Triax TD78), multifeed 60E, 55E, 42E (Triax TD78), 36E (Mabo 0.85), multifeed 13E-5E-4W (Mabo 0.85), 30W (Triax TD88)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Milan, I do not embed Trojans in my programs. But the "defender" recognizes as such all programs that are broadcast to the network by similar operators.

Remove the "suspicious" program.

At the same time, you will not need to read and think in what units the frequencies are set.:101:

• Offizieller Beitrag

First tests on Es'hail-2 frequencies for amateur radios are with small sr.

it works :73::76:

• Peon, did you happen to work for the Israeli diplomatic service? :26.

I really helped you, but I also owe you something ... :25:

We did not have an agreement that I fulfill your request in response to your fulfillment of my advice to eliminate YOUR mistake.:81:

So please be patient. Great patience ... :5:

Don't be angry, Yuri. :38:

I joked a little with the joy of IQmonitor Pro.:91: Of course I will be very patient. And sometime in the future it will happen. For You are a man who does not forget the desires of his friends. :59:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Der erste Scan:

39°E vertikal auf der T90 brachte sogar Überaschungen: Middle East Beams und 11070 V vom Express AM7.

Zuvor fiel mir schon mal auf, dass der streamreader 101 integriert ist und alle Tuner angezeigt werden! :18:

Klickt man auf "Show R gistogramm" [88] und anschließend auf eine Grafik, kommt eine Fehlermeldung. Im IQM Programmordner sollte daher unbedingt vorher der Ordner "Spectrums" angelegt werden!

Beam Pattern wollte ich mir ansehen, aber den Button vermisst.

The first scan:

39 ° E vertically on the T90 even brought surprises: Middle East Beams and 11070 V from the Express AM7.

Before that I noticed that the streamreader 101 is integrated and all tuners are displayed! :18:

If you click on "Show R gistogram" [88] and then on a graphic, an error message appears. The "Spectrums" folder should therefore be created in the IQM program folder beforehand!

I wanted to look at the beam pattern, but missed the button.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Absturz beim Versuch den Scan von 11060 bis 11080 zu setzen. Ich wollte es auf den Bereich der Radiokanäle einschränken. (16E)

Crash when trying to set the scan from 11060 to 11080. I wanted to limit it to the range of radio channels. (16E)

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Absturz beim Versuch den Scan von 11060 bis 11080 zu setzen. Ich wollte es auf den Bereich der Radiokanäle einschränken. (16E)

Crash when trying to set the scan from 11060 to 11080. I wanted to limit it to the range of radio channels. (16E)

Wahrscheinlich ist was anderes an deinem Absturz schuldig.

Bei mir nach deiner Meldung schnell probiert :

Funktioniert einwandfrei

• Frequenzbereich vergrößert und Suchrate verkleinert. Damit werden auf der T90 wenigstens 2 Transponder gefunden.

Vermutlich liegt beim Absturz ein Zusammenhang mit der Bildschirmauflösung, auf diesen Rechner ist sie 3840 x 2160.

Frequency range enlarged and search rate reduced. This means that at least 2 transponders are found on the T90.

Probably there is a connection with the screen resolution during the crash, on this computer it is 3840 x 2160.

Störend ist, dass der threshold fast immer nach oben springt (egal was vorher eingestellt wurde) und man bei kleinem Bereich nicht mal Zeit hat, ihn nach unten zu ziehen. Das Ergebnis ist dann eine Wellenlinie statt gefundener Transponder.

Die Grundeinstellung von einem Satelliten zum andern, bei mir war es erst 39E, dann 16E das passte nicht so recht. Ich kann also nur pro Satellit und Frequenzband ein eigenes Verzeichnis samt kompletten Programm anlegen, um die entsprechenden idealen Voreinstellungen zu haben. Vermutlich ist es auch von der Antennengröße abhängig. Meine Gedanken gehen in Richtung speicher- und ladbare *.ini.

It is annoying that the threshold almost always jumps up (regardless of what was previously set) and with a small area you don't even have time to pull it down. The result is a wavy line instead of found transponders.

The basic setting from one satellite to the other, for me it was first 39E, then 16E that didn't really fit. So I can only create a separate directory including a complete program for each satellite and frequency band in order to have the corresponding ideal default settings. It probably also depends on the antenna size. My thoughts are in the direction of storable and loadable * .ini.

satline:

Don't forget the newest VLC Player is in another directory (parser entry).

Не забывайте, что новейший VLC Player находится в другом каталоге (запись парсера).

• Offizieller Beitrag

Frequenzbereich vergrößert und Suchrate verkleinert. Damit werden auf der T90 wenigstens 2 Transponder gefunden.

Vermutlich liegt beim Absturz ein Zusammenhang mit der Bildschirmauflösung, auf diesen Rechner ist sie 3840 x 2160.

Frequency range enlarged and search rate reduced. This means that at least 2 transponders are found on the T90.

Probably there is a connection with the screen resolution during the crash, on this computer it is 3840 x 2160.

Guten Morgen Femi,

Um zu wissen ob tatsätzliche die Bildschirmauflösung schuldig ist , kannst Du ,nur zu probieren, die Auflösung ändern

in Menü ist es einfach zu machen .

Die T90 ist vielleicht ein bisschen zu klein um alle Transponder zu finden .

Du hast aber andere grössere Antenne

DF 71 ist es höchswahrscheinlich zu gros um alles zu finden , bei mir geht es mit DF 24.

ich weiss aber nicht ob jetzt mehr als 4 Transponder gibt ?

gerade ein zweites mal probiert ( es regnet stark) immer gleiche Tranpsonder gefunden.

Mit dem Threshold habe ich selber kein Problem ( bei dem screenshot z.B. habe ich nichts geändert.

To know if the actual screen resolution is owed, you can just try to change the resolution, it is easy to do in the menu.

The T90 may be a bit too small to find all the transponders.

But you have another bigger antenna

DF 71 is most likely too big, for me it works with DF 24.

I don't know if there are more than 4 transponders now?

just tried a second time (it's raining heavily) always found the same transponder.

I have no problem with the threshold myself (e.g. I didn't change anything in the screenshot)

• Das threshold-Problem gab es auf Astra 19E Ku nicht, nun auf 16 E Ka wiederum schon. Das war aber bei der 2407 auch. Nur zuordnen wann das passiert, konnte ich bisher nicht.

Der VLC Player mag auch nicht mit UDP, MPC funktioniert. Ich erinnere mich nur so dunkel, dass man im VCL selbst noch Einstellungen vornehmen musste.

Dafür habe ich wohl bei meinen Experimenten eine Transponderverschiebung von TNT Sat Afrika gefunden (glaube ich zumindest)

12612,38 H 27580 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK ..... war aber ziemlich am Limit zum Lock.

The threshold problem did not exist on the Astra 19E Ku, but on the 16 E Ka it was. But that was also the case with the 2407. So far I have not been able to assign when that happens.

The VLC player doesn't like UDP either, MPC works. I only remember so vaguely that you still had to make settings in the VCL yourself.

That's why I found a transponder shift from TNT Sat Africa during my experiments (at least I think)

12612.38 H 27580 3/4 DVB-S2 8PSK ..... but was pretty much at the limit of the lock.

• Die Bildschirmauflösung ändern, macht fürchterliches Chaos mit den Icons. Das will ich mir eigentlich ersparen. Solange ich es anders behebn kann...

Ich wollte es nur mal erwähnt haben, falls es noch jemand auffällt und in Zukunft werden die Monitore sicher mit der Auflösung hinauf gehen.

Changing the screen resolution makes a terrible mess with the icons. I actually want to save myself that. As long as I can fix it differently ...

I just wanted to mention it in case someone else notices it and in the future the monitors will surely go up with the resolution.

• Liner scan @ 45°W (3.7 to 3.95 GHz) :73:

opposite polarity with "panorama 13K"

Better result in Low symbol rate transponders than Crazyscan .

• Offizieller Beitrag

Das threshold-Problem gab es auf Astra 19E Ku nicht, nun auf 16 E Ka wiederum schon. Das war aber bei der 2407 auch. Nur zuordnen wann das passiert, konnte ich bisher nicht.

The threshold problem did not exist on the Astra 19E Ku, but on the 16 E Ka it was. But that was also the case with the 2407. So far I have not been able to assign when that happens.

@femi

Set Noise Level = -60 dBm - no problem. Noise Level should be at ~ RFmin (at the level of minimums of the RF spectrum)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Der VLC Player mag auch nicht mit UDP, MPC funktioniert. Ich erinnere mich nur so dunkel, dass man im VCL selbst noch Einstellungen vornehmen musste.

The VLC player doesn't like UDP either, MPC works. I only remember so vaguely that you still had to make settings in the VCL yourself.

Hier kannst Du die Einstellung von VLC wieder finden .

Here you can find the setting of VLC again.

Manuals for IQmonitor

und auch einen Video mit VLC , man muss selber auf start VLC klicken .

ein paar Fehler sind gemeldet , aber ohne Wirkung.

and also a video with VLC, you have to click on start VLC yourself.

a few bugs have been reported, but have no effect.

https://workupload.com/file/v7U8QZzNcTR

• Auf Astra habe ich es probiert, da geht es auch. Der TNT Sat Africa hat da nicht so mitgemacht wie erhofft. Potplayer und MPC sind pflegeleichter.

Nachdem ich das LNB gewechselt habe, war Fortsetzung mit den Radiotranspondern und niedrigen Symbolraten auf 16°E.

Die Suchbreite habe ich nach und nach verkleinert, bis es wieder zum schon erwähnten Absturz kam.

After I changed the LNB, I continued with the radio transponders and low symbol rates at 16 ° E.

I gradually reduced the search width until the aforementioned crash occurred again.

Begeisterung meinerseits fand auch "skip intervall" :76:

Enthusiasm on my part also found "skip interval" :76:

16E_H

partiell_1

partiell_2

partiell_3

partiell_4

step signal search 7000 and d signal search 5000 ist too high for the low SR transponders

• Offizieller Beitrag

step signal search 7000 and d signal search 5000 ist too high for the low SR transponders

Ja, selbstverständlich .

Mit richtige Zahlen von Step ;Loop usw... kann man auch problemlos die ganz kleine SR mit accurate RF finden , es ist sogar ziemlich schnell ( in Vergleich mit dem super Detailled HR Spectrum blindscan)

Yes, of course.

With correct numbers of Step; Loop etc ... you can easily find the very small SR with accurate RF, it is even quite fast (compared to the super Detailed HR Spectrum blindscan)

• Offizieller Beitrag

Ein Versuch mit "accurate RF" die Transponder die auf 26 Ost fur Funkamateur zu finden .

Es ist schon ein Spiel mit der Geschwindigkeit , viele diese Übertragung sind mit sehr kurz Lebensdauer.

Also je schneller man sucht desto besser sind die Chance einen Transponder zu finden.

In dieser Fall ist "accurate RF" sehr gut .

Hier das Ergebnis von heute abend

Dankt der Möglichkeit von IQMonitor Pro mit "expand search band".

kann man mit einem ganz normal LNB ausserhalb von den üblichen

Frequenzbereich was suchen und was finden.

An attempt with "accurate RF" to find the transponders on 26 East for radio amateurs.

Speed is a game, many of these transmissions have a very short lifespan.

So the faster you search, the better the chance of finding a transponder.

In this case, "accurate RF" is very good.

Here is the result from tonight

Thanks to the possibility of IQMonitor Pro with "expand search band".

you can with a completely normal LNB outside of the usual

Frequency range what to look for and what to find.

20 Minuten später noch besseres Ergebnis mit einer sr 250 und einer sr 333 die sehr nah beieinander sind

20 minutes later even better result with a sr 250 and a sr 333 very close to each other

• 72°E ..C-Band ...13° above the Horizon :73:

weak signal ! ....as usual ! :26.

where is "DVBinspector" ? :25:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!