IQmonitor tool

• Offizieller Beitrag

Trotz ungefähr 6000 km zwischen unsere Beide Antenne , ist das Ergebnis sehr ähnlich .

Beide Deinem Spectrum hast Du den super detailed HR spectrum genutzt , also mit einem DF

von 1721 ( in dieser Fall "Step" und "signal search" sind von IQMonitor nicht genutzt )

was mich erstaunt ist , bei Dir es hat 4584 s gedauert

bei mir mit fast gleiche DF 1734 es hat nur 742 s gedauert .

Ob es von TBS 6903 kommt ? weiss ich nicht .

Despite about 6000 km between our two antennas, the result is very similar.

Both your spectrum you have used the super detailed HR spectrum, so with a DF

of 1721 (in this case "Step" and "signal search" are not used by IQMonitor).

what amazes me is that with you it took 4584 s

with me with almost the same DF 1734 it took only 742 s.

Whether it comes from TBS 6903? I don't know.

Несмотря на расстояние около 6000 км между двумя нашими антеннами, результат очень похож.

В обоих ваших спектрах вы использовали сверхдетальный спектр HR, поэтому с DF

от 1721 (в этом случае "Шаг" и "поиск сигнала" не используются IQMonitor).

Меня удивляет то, что с тобой это заняло 4584 секунды.

у меня с почти таким же DF 1734 заняло всего 742 с.

Происходит ли он от TBS 6903? Я не знаю.

• was mich erstaunt ist , bei Dir es hat 4584 s gedauert

bei mir mit fast gleiche DF 1734 es hat nur 742 s gedauert .

Ob es von TBS 6903 kommt ? weiss ich nicht .

Mich erstaunt bei dieser Karte (TBS6903x) nichts. Ich habe mir extra für S2X die TBS6522 zugelegt.

I am not surprised by anything with this card (TBS6903x). I bought the TBS6522 especially for S2X.

TBS 6903x im Vergleich zu anderen TBS Karten

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Test Nf doesn't work with TBS6903X!

so I reset this value manually "LNB_NF = 0.74" dB in IQmonitor_Pro.INI

This test will not work with cards that do not support RFscan.

But there is a place in the program where the noise factor is determined, according to the artist's intention, for all cards that support IQscan. Look for this place.

I am closely following the progress of testing - many thanks to everyone for the great work that the testers are doing.

I would greatly appreciate:

- testing more different cards;

- for receiving FeedReport for S2X transponders with enabled and disabled DVB-S2X checkbox for both DVB-S2 cards and DVB-S2X cards;

- also concerns the "manual" mode of determining the noise factor and modulation by right-clicking on the spectrum at different frequencies;

- testing of transponder search modes at the third harmonic of the local oscillator;

- testing of frequency correction of local oscillators Lo1 and Lo2;

- fine tuning to the satellite after USALS, measuring the antenna pattern :74:

• testing of transponder search modes at the third harmonic of the local oscillator;

- testing of frequency correction of local oscillators Lo1 and Lo2;

thank very much Strannik :70:

I didn't understand these two test :25:; any example will be helpful :64:

in order to find which Steps_parameter is bette in Classic_Blindscan for TBS6903X

here an other test ; Direct-Blinscan with Step=18 signal search=12 ,Auto_SR

yes it is fast BlindScan (only 500s ! which is not expected for TBS6903X :26. )

but it is not the result that I want , I have to find the Best Step-Blindscan_parameter :25:

*both TBS6903_mode and DVB-S2X_mode are used here .

• @ 26°E _Max extended 3278 pixels !! ; what can I say ! it just fantastic :76:

Ulta_spectrum (RF + H.R.Spectra+manual scan ) ,dF=642 , Step=5000, signal search=2000, signal loop=500 , jump loop=120 ,SR 120-67500

• in order to save Max_extended parameter ini file for 26°E

some parameters are not saved !, it will very good if will be saved in IQmonitor's next version :74:

Best Regards:70:

flie

• If you make your settings, did you press the "apply" button before save?

All parameter was saved, but I cannot select dF 640, my screen maximum is here 825.

26°0E_10700-12750-825_max_extended.ini.txt

I am not sure, but found an information the max device for TBS5927 is 45000.

At the moment I'm testing on 21.5E with two cards, but the 12624 H is not working. But this later ...

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• After basic tests of IQmonitorPro, I tried to set Lo in C band to more accurate frequency. Everything works without problems. :91:

It's great that you can also set the Lo LNB and use the TP tuning accuracy. This is especially necessary for TPs with low SR and stored close to each other. Such as at 22W in the C band.

Basic setting Lo:

Correction setting Lo:

Thanks Yuri.:74:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Angeregt durch das Posting von flie (S2X-Transponder) habe ich 21.5E gescannt.

Auf 12624 H wurde ich allerdings nicht fündig.

Alle Scans erfolgten auf der Laminas 180, mit Laminas Feed und Invacom LNB

Inspired by the posting of flie (S2X-transponder), I scanned 21.5E.

I didn't find anything on 12624 H.

All scans were done on the Laminas 180, with Laminas Feed and Invacom LNB

Вдохновленный публикацией flie (Транспондер S2X), я отсканировал 21.5E.

На 12624 H ничего не нашел.

Все сканирование проводилось на Laminas 180 с использованием Laminas Feed и Invacom LNB.

Die beiden scans mit der TBS6908 waren soweit ok

The two scans with the TBS6908 were ok so far

Два сканирования с помощью TBS6908 пока были в порядке

Der vertikal scan mit der TBS6522 stürzte gleich mal ab. Das Bild ist vom 2.Versuch

The vertical scan with the TBS6522 crashed immediately. The picture is from the 2nd attempt

Вертикальная развертка с TBS6522 сразу вылетела. Картинка со 2-й попытки

auch die Erhöhung der Werte brachte keine Änderung

even increasing the values did not change anything

даже увеличение значений ничего не меняло

Auch horizontal gab es mit gesetzten S2X Hänger, aber keinen kompletten Absturz.

There was also a horizontal hang with the S2X set, but not a complete crash.

Еще было горизонтальное зависание с комплектом S2X, но не полный вылет.

Bei Erhöhung der Werte ging es deutlich besser

When the values were increased, things went much better

Когда значения были увеличены, дела пошли намного лучше

ebenso, wenn die Werte hoch gewählt und S2X nicht gesetzt ist

Also if the values are selected high and S2X is not set

аналогично, если значения выбраны высокими, а S2X не установлен

Abgesehen von 12527 H, der nicht erkannt wurde, lieferte "Time search" ein gutes Ergebnis.

Apart from 12527 H, which was not recognized, "Time search" gave a good result.

За исключением 12527 H, который не был распознан, «Поиск по времени» дал хороший результат.

Anhang streamreader.log

Attachment streamreader.log

Вложение streamreader.log

StreamReader.zip

• Kurztest auf 33E

Der gesetzte S2X button verlängert nicht nur die Suchzeit, ich musste die I/Q N verrigern, sonst würde ich in einigen Stunden auch noch dabei sitzen, sondern brachte auch noch ein wenig schlechteres Ergebnis.

Für S2X spielt es keine Rolle, wird in beiden Fällen erkannt.

Short test on 33E

The set S2X button not only increases the search time, I had to reduce the I / Q N, otherwise I would still be sitting there in a few hours, but also brought a slightly worse result.

It does not matter for S2X, it is recognized in both cases.

Краткий тест на 33E

Кнопка set S2X не только увеличивает время поиска, мне пришлось уменьшить I / Q N, иначе я бы еще сидел там через несколько часов, но и принес немного худший результат.

Для S2X это не имеет значения, он распознается в обоих случаях.

StreamReader.zip

• Offizieller Beitrag

• Offizieller Beitrag

So ist es bei mir ( mit gleiche Parameter)

This is how it is with me (with the same parameters)

Вот как это происходит у меня (с теми же параметрами)

• If you make your settings, did you press the "apply" button before save?

I press apply button this time but Unfortunately these same parameters "marked in RED in picture are not saved :

I guess they are not listed in IQmonitor_Pro.INI file !

75863-parameters-which-not-saved-png

but I cannot select dF 640, my screen maximum is here 825.

Ok , about that I use Two screens :18:

RE: IQmonitor tool

I tried before to use three screens but my graphic card can't handle it :37:

RE: IQmonitor tool

I am not sure, but found an information the max device for TBS5927 is 45000.

that's only what TBS company said:26. , I locked before a Transponder with SR 60000 :73:

RE: 08.0°W Eutelsat 8 West B

also "hvdh" :70: locked transponder DVB-S2 with higher SR "65450" with TBS5927 !:76:

RE: 64.2°E Intelsat 906

• I didn't find anything on 12624 H.

thank you very much @ femi & stephan for your tests for this transponders with TBS6983 and TBS6908 :74:

that's confirme that this transponder is DVB-S2X ; also TBS5927 and TBS5521 can't handle it

here a series of feed-reports for this transponder @ 21.6°E_12624,H,65454 (it works also with 16APSK 13/18)

Even with TBS6903X ; can lock this transponder in IQmonitor-Pro only with big steps like step=18000 !:25:

and with Crazyscan this tansponder locked only manually and only for a shot time ! :25:

• Even with TBS6903X ; can lock this transponder in IQmonitor-Pro only with big steps like step=18000 ! :25:

here whats happen when I tray to lock this Transponder "12624,H,65454" with small steps_parameters !

tested also Beam patten on my fixed 1.80m dish with both TBS6903X and TBS5927 (I know it is stupid test :26. )

but when I see the results I confirmed that IQmonitor is a great program :73:

thank you very much strannik for you great work :70:

• An other series of feed-reports for DVB-S2X transponder ; @ 21.6°E_11269,V,7218 with TBS6903X, TBS5927, TBS5521 :73:

is this transponder 256APSK_L ?!!!! :54:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Es ist mit 99,9% Wahrscheinlichkeit DVB-S2X

Ohne eine DVB-S2X tauglische karte kann man es schon vermuten.

Die Form von DVB-S2X Spectrum ist immer flacher als DVB-S Transponder .

Hier kann man es sehen

https://www.newtec.eu/article/article/dvb-s2x-demystified-2

und so sieht es aus mit der TBS 6983

Und noch dazu mit einem SR von 65464 ....

There is a 99.9% probability that it is DVB-S2X.

Without a DVB-S2X compatible card, you can already assume it.

The shape of DVB-S2X spectrum is always flatter than DVB-S transponders.

You can see it here

and this is how it looks with the TBS 6983

And on top of that with a SR of 65464 ....

Вероятность того, что это DVB-S2X, составляет 99,9%.

Без карты, совместимой с DVB-S2X, вы уже можете предположить это.

Форма спектра DVB-S2X всегда более плоская, чем у транспондеров DVB-S.

Вы можете посмотреть его здесь

и вот как это выглядит с TBS 6983

И в дополнение к этому с СР 65464 ....

• Offizieller Beitrag

Irgendwas ein bisschen besonderes.

auf 26° ost mit manuel Blindscan hat IQMonitor einen Transponder mit SR 0 gefunden

und mit eine erstaunlicher Bilddarstellung.

Diese Transponder und auch den Feed report wurden nicht gespeichert.

Something a bit special.

at 26° east with manual blindscan IQMonitor found a transponder with SR 0

and with an amazing image representation.

This transponder and also the feed report were not saved.

Что-то особенное.

На 26° восточной долготы, при слепом ручном сканировании, IQMonitor обнаружил транспондер с SR 0.

и с удивительным представлением изображения.

Этот транспондер и отчет о подаче не были сохранены.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Auf 40° Ost

RE: 40.0°E Express-AM7 <Russia>

gibt es eine Unterschied was als FEC oben eingegeben 3/4

und was bei dem untersuchung definiert ist 2/3

gibt es ein Grund dafür ? oder habe ich nicht richtig verstanden ?

at 40° east there is a difference between what is entered as FEC above 3/4

and what is defined in the examination 2/3

Is there a reason for this ? or did I not understand correctly ?

на 40° восточной долготы существует разница между тем, что вводится как FEC выше 3/4

и что определяется как 2/3 в опросе?

Есть ли причина для этого? Или я не правильно понял?

• My TBS6522 is a S2X card, but you see, there is nothing.

I will try to set up a satellite connection to the other PC and try the TBS6903x.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!