IQmonitor tool

• IQMonitor Pro Mit streamreader 1.2.4.100 geht deutlich schneller

jetzt 611 Sekunden statt 802 Sekunden

IQMonitor Pro With streamreader 1.2.4.100 is much faster

now 611 seconds instead of 802 second

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• Today I changed the position for calibration of the Ku band area. I don't have a motor to move the antenna vertically, so until now I've been using the 95E position which is actually below the horizon line, so that introduced extra noise into the spectrum. I found an empty space on the Clark path, between 47.5W and 55.5W and chose the middle, 51.5W, for calibration. This further improved the display of the calibrated spectrum compared to the high-resolution spectrum. When I look at the comparison of the same spectrum in different IQ versions, I think that 1.0.2.8. it has the most beautiful shades of color :55:

---------------------------------
    2,7m "Laminas" (Not in function :88: )

1.8m Prodelin (Not in function :88: )

1.2m Echostar + 36V HH motor 93,5E-61W (154,5° Clark's orbit):34:
    0,75m Kathrain CAS75 offset + Premium X diseqc motor (90E-55,5W)
    Multi-Feed "Wave Frontier" Toroidal Antenna T90 (28,5E-0,8W)
    TBS 5927;TBS 5925;TBS 6903;Octagon SF8008;DM 8000

• Unfortunately, there are more and more save problems, even on the old version 2.4.0.7 :88:

• I could not verify your floating point error, but found this:

IQM 2.4.0.7 is viewing the streamreder version, use streamreder 1.2.4.100 for IQM 2.4.0.7

load with input number, for example 0900

Set VoltBoost=0 in streamreader.ini

2407.zip

If you value saving, you should only use 1.0.2.0 with stream reader 1.2.4.140 from the Pro versions.

The 1.0.3.0 works in dF mode, but without saving!, but I also tested it with the stream reader 1.2.4.155.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• I have version 99 and 101, please tell me where I can download version 100?

• Thank you! I'm with version 2.4.0.7. previously used stream reader 1.24.99 and everything worked without problems. I hope this is not a problem with the new version of Windows 11 that I upgraded to a few months ago

• Unfortunately, the problem is still the same, when saving the data, the message visible in the image pops up. This only happens on some satellites, in most other positions everything works correctly...

• Thank you! I'm with version 2.4.0.7. previously used stream reader 1.24.99 and everything worked without problems. I hope this is not a problem with the new version of Windows 11 that I upgraded to a few months ago

The IQmonitor 2.0.4.7 and IQmonitor Pro programs have a different interface, and the programs react differently to the type of separator between the integer and fractional parts of a number.

I see in the spectra in the frequency value " , " - this speaks in favor of the fact that in the Windows-11 settings you need to specify that the decimal separator is a POINT . Unfortunately, my old computer does not have enough hardware resources, cannot be upgraded to Windows-11, and of course I cannot check this version... :6:

У программ IQmonitor 2.0.4.7 и IQmonitor Pro разный интерфейс, и программы по-разному реагируют на вид разделителя целой и дробной части числа.

Я вижу на спектрах в значении частот " , " - это говорит в пользу того, что в установках Windows-11 нужно указать, что десятичный разделитель - это ТОЧКА . К сожалению, мой старенький компьютер не имеет достаточно аппаратных ресурсов, не может быть обновлён до Windows-11, а я, естественно не могу проверить эту версию... :88:

• 90824-iqm-2-4-0-7-png

All programs use 2019 transponder tables. I don't have any newer ones...

Replace the 0192.ini file with the current one, which contains all 54 transponders.

If you have up-to-date transponder lists, please post them here so I can update the Position folder.

Good luck and health! :74:

Во всех программах использованы таблицы транспондеров 2019 года. Более свежих у меня нет...

Замените файл 0192.ini на актуальный, в котором присутствуют все 54 транспондера.

Если у вас есть актуальные списки транспондеров, пожалуйста, выложите здесь, чтобы я мог обновить папку Position.

Успехов и здоровья !

• My last list from 10/2022.

satellites.ini.IQMonitor.zip

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Thank you very much to everyone, especially our friend Yuri, as he guessed, the problem is in the new Win11 where I set a period instead of a comma in the settings. I found and followed the simple instructions on the youtube channel:

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.
    and now saving in IQ version 2.4.0.7 works as before :12:

• Wie kann ich bei IQmonitor Pro besser einstellen , dass die Dauer ungefähr wie bei IQmonitor 2407 wird.

Ich dachte , mit Steamreader 1.2.4.100 wird bei beide version genau so schnell sein , leider ist es nicht .

Oder sit es ganz normal , weil IQMonitor pro noch gründlicher als 2407 sucht.

How can I better adjust IQmonitor Pro so that the duration is approximately the same as IQmonitor 2407.

I thought that with Steamreader 1.2.4.100 both versions would be just as fast, but unfortunately it is not.

Or is it quite normal, because IQMonitor pro searches even more thoroughly than 2407.

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• Zitat

How can I best set up IQmonitor Pro so that the duration is about the same as IQmonitor 2407.

I thought that with Steamreader 1.2.4.100 both versions would be equally fast, but unfortunately they are not.

IQMonitor Pro takes extra time to determine which version of the API the StreamReader is using.

If the version is new, then the StreamReader functions are called directly, and the results of the functions are translated into the conventions of the old one, up to version 1.2.4.110 API. It takes milliseconds, but many, many times.

I'm thinking about dropping support for newer versions of StreamReader, which is really slow. :25:

On the other hand, I will minimize the functionality of IQmonitor Pro, which no one uses, and the structure of the program overloads the stack and computer memory

• Step signal search 5000

+- signal search 9000

signal loop 2000

jump from loop 2000

T=541s

Step signal search 5000

+- signal search 9000

signal loop 10000

jump from loop 2000

T=566s

Step signal search 10000

+- signal search 19000

signal loop 10000

jump from loop 19000

T=307s (but one transponder is missing)

Step signal search 20000

+- signal search 39000

signal loop 20000

jump from loop 20000

T=261s (but two transponder missing)

• IQMonitor Pro takes extra time to determine which version of the API the StreamReader is using.

If the version is new, then the StreamReader functions are called directly, and the results of the functions are translated into the conventions of the old one, up to version 1.2.4.110 API. It takes milliseconds, but many, many times.

I'm thinking about dropping support for newer versions of StreamReader, which is really slow. :25:

On the other hand, I will minimize the functionality of IQmonitor Pro, which no one uses, and the structure of the program overloads the stack and computer memory

Habe ich das richtig verstanden, die neuen streamreader werden in die alte Version konvertiert? :54:

Neue Kartentypen, wie die TBS6904SE, werden dann ja nie funktionieren.

Fakt ist, dass die meisten User vom Programm überfordert sind und es deshalb nicht nutzen und nicht weil ein Programm um Sekunden schneller oder langsamer ist.

Ich sehe die Lösung in einer einfachen Light-Version für die Anwender, die schnaell etwas scannen wollen und

die Pro-Version für jene, die mit dem Programm umgehen können.

Meinerseits wenig genutzte Programmteile sind der ABC 4T2 und der TSReader light, aber das stellt ohnehin nur einen Programmaufruf dar.

Beide Versions-Modelle sind aber eng mit der streamreader verbunden.

Wenn ich mit der TBS6903x mehrere Stunden für einen Scan benötige, überlege ich mir dreimal IQM zu verwenden.

Was ich damit sagen will. Die Multifunktionalität an den Kartentypen sollte im Vordergrund stehen.

Did I understand that correctly, the new stream readers will be converted to the old version? :54:

New types of cards, like the TBS6904SE, will then never work.

The fact is that most users are overwhelmed by the program and therefore do not use it and not because a program is seconds faster or slower.

I see the solution in a simple light version for users who want to scan something quickly and

the Pro version for those who know how to use the program.

Program parts that I rarely use are the ABC 4T2 and the TSReader light, but that is only a program call anyway.

However, both version models are closely linked to the streamreader.

If I need several hours for a scan with the TBS6903x, I think twice about using IQM.

What I mean by that. The multifunctionality of the card types should be in the foreground.

Я правильно понял, что новые потоковые читалки будут конвертированы в старую версию? :54:

Новые типы карт, такие как TBS6904SE, никогда не будут работать.

Дело в том, что большинство пользователей перегружены программой и поэтому не используют ее, а не потому, что программа на секунды быстрее или медленнее.

Я вижу решение в простой облегченной версии для пользователей, которые хотят что-то сканировать быстро и

версия Pro для тех, кто умеет пользоваться программой.

Части программы, которые я редко использую, — это ABC 4T2 и индикатор TReader, но в любом случае это всего лишь вызов программы.

Однако обе версии модели тесно связаны с потоковым считывателем.

Если мне нужно несколько часов для сканирования с помощью TBS6903x, я дважды подумаю об использовании IQM.

Что я имею в виду. Многофункциональность типов карт должна быть на первом плане.

• Thanks a lot my friend! :74:

You not only fulfilled my request to remove false peaks (forerunners and successors of transponders) :73: , but also showed that by selecting parameters (in particular, the jump value from repeated locks), you can significantly reduce the scanning time :76::76::76:

• INI files

vollständig aktualisiert und einige Dezimalstellenfehler beseitigt

Quelle: satellites-xml.org inkl. inaktive Transponder

fully updated and fixed some decimal place errors

Source: satellites-xml.org including inactive transponders

satellites.ini.IQMonitor_20230607.zip

• femi

Zitat

Did I understand correctly that new streaming readers will be converted to the old version? :54:

New card types like TBS6904SE will never work.

No, you misunderstood. I'm not going to modify "streaming readers", which apparently means StreamReader. I just change the protocol for interacting with them depending on the version (and, therefore, on the type of API).

The new types of cards that will be supported by StreamReader will work with IQmonitor, but only for those of its functions that have call points like in the old API.

As for the long-suffering TBS6903x, I spent a lot of time making IQmonitor work faster with it. But I do not have this card, and with DELFI and C ++ it does not work adequately.

The programs of the IQmonitor series provide in-depth analysis of signal constellations and require some mental effort from the user when choosing parameters and frequency ranges and symbol rates. But on the other hand, they allow finding and evaluating subthreshold signals.

My programs allow you to use the hidden features of your cards and get spectra an order of magnitude more allowed than CS.

If you need a fast, but not always accurate result "at the touch of a button" - welcome to CS :18:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!