Gold Master 525 Fantastic tool

• HDTV and HEVC DVB-S/S2/S2X+T2/C receiver for TV, smartphones and PC + DVB2ip streamer + sat finder + DVB-T2 finder + s2 spectrum analyzer + remote diagnostics

specifications:

-DVB2IP Bridge op DVB2IP Bridge options:

Open Web API...yes

Watching DVB without TV set...yes

Extension for Android Browser...yes

Application....yes

-RAMF options:

Sat Finder.... yes

Spectrum....yes

DVB-T2 Finder....yes

3G/4G Finder? under development

3D RAMF LNB support....yes

Reports with signal parameters.....yes

Remote diagnostics (sending the report to the operator/installer) ....yes

Fix-it-yourself instructions....yes

- Measurements

Spectrum.....yes

RSSI.....yes

SNR.....yes

PER......yes

LM.....yes

Output voltage......yes

Signal interference.. ...yes

Antenna vibration.....yes

Voltage in the cable.....yes

22kHz control signal attenuate.....yes

-SMDNet options:

Streaming......yes

Play content from the web link...yes

Remote control using via HDMI ...under development

One network for all devices..under development

Playing all content in the network?.under development

-Regular options:

MPEG-4....yes

HD....yes

HEVC.. ....yes

UHD....Using streaming

DVB-S2X.......yes

DVB-T2/C..........yes

CA......yes

Wi-Fi .......Embedded, MT7601

Lan.......yes

USB...1

RS-232....On the motherboard

HDMI......yes

AV.....Jack

s/pdif......yes

ESD protection....yes

Display.....yes

Internal IR....yes

External IR.....optional

Chipset......Assembly 2230M3

• it looks like a professional satellite finder and card satellite

RECEIVER-ANALYSER-METER-FINDER (R.A.M.F.)

its available for Android Phones , Tablet and PC at chrome extension

antenna pointing option

spectrum analyzer option

also including SAT ID function like Dr HD 1000 and promax

also including beep sound when got signals like other finders seems like Dr HD

• Dear, Sathunter!

I using two years this is device. The GM525HD excellent analyzer, and receiver, but the T2MI pocessign dont not work any owners, this is big problem.

I have favorit feature in the devices, this the reporting tool.

The device DVB-s tuner very sensitive, more sensitive with my TBS-6903 PCIe tuner card, but DVB-t its poor.

You using this device, or only promote?

Andrew 370 cm PFA (26E/28.2E UK); 2x180 cm PFA (7E EUB,W; 7W NWA,MENA); Parsat 220 cm PFA; Hirschmann 130 cm (26E); SAB 100 cm (52E E,W); Wavefrontier T90 (5W, 4W, 0.8W, 9E, 13E, 19E, 31,5E) Visiosat 96 Gregorian

Dr. HD Grand Triple; Illusionsat M3; iBravebox V7; TBS6903; GoldMaster SR-525; Amiko A5 Combo; GTMedia GT Combo

• dear, SaTom

I am using the device Its support T2-MI but I am not try with my self I will send you a video plz check

Externer Inhalt youtu.be
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

plz check and put experience here with T2-MI

• Dear, Sathunter!

I dont have HDMI capture device, dont know recording my video, but please testing to this funtion, with 9E, and 5W satellites. Dont works me.

Thank you,

SaTom

Andrew 370 cm PFA (26E/28.2E UK); 2x180 cm PFA (7E EUB,W; 7W NWA,MENA); Parsat 220 cm PFA; Hirschmann 130 cm (26E); SAB 100 cm (52E E,W); Wavefrontier T90 (5W, 4W, 0.8W, 9E, 13E, 19E, 31,5E) Visiosat 96 Gregorian

Dr. HD Grand Triple; Illusionsat M3; iBravebox V7; TBS6903; GoldMaster SR-525; Amiko A5 Combo; GTMedia GT Combo

• Dear, SaTom

I cant check this satellite on my location because is fringe beam but I will informed team to check that so wait my response for that thank you for query , if there any more feel free to discuss, have a nice day.

Sat Hunter

• Hi, Coviello!

This not question :-)

I have many device, and also the GoldMaster SR-525 HD.

The GoldMaster tuner more sensite as TBS6903, and/or GTMedia GT Combo.

Anno i maked the device test (cca. two years old test):

netboard.hu fórum

netboard.hu fórum

(This linked post i writed the Hungary language, please use google translater.)

Best regards, and Happy New Year

SaTom

• Dear, all, dear DX amateurs!

Maybe many you know, and use the Goldmaster SR 508 HD, and SR 525 HD devices.

Now, the my IT developer friend programmed the new, freeware web API interface, to this devices.

The new interface presentation showing in the linked post.

netboard.hu fórum

Please read it my article.

This program freeware, but If i liking, and would help the developer, test it this prelease program.

Send me to private message, we answer to you.

Thank you!

Best regards

SaTom

(Note: The article writed Hungaryan language, please use translater.)

• SaTom ;

I cannot help you with the Goldmaster.

What caught my eye, though, is your diseqc command: (pl. DISEqC 8. port, EO1039F7)

It looks like you used eo 10 39 f7 in the example, instead of e0 10 39 f7. So capital o, instead of zero.

This is sometimes difficult to notice, as an error cause, so I thought I'd mention it.

Greetz,

A33

• Hi, A33!

Yes, you are a good observer, thanks!

This web API beta a version, have many bugs, but interesting that worked this settings, i checking now again.

Why dont testing, you not have this devices?

Regards,

SaTom

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von SaTom ()

• Now, i modoficated, corrected this settings, and tested. Not haven't chang the signal, or any parameters, worked normaly the measuring. Dont understand why not changed, or why work, if write O or 0?!

So, therefore need many more test, please apply, and write private meassage, we asnwer to you! :-)

Bilder

• Dear all, dear DX amateurs!

Please view this linked turtorial video, with showing how it work the new webAPI interface wich the GoldMaster SR508 and 525 HD new measuring, logger, and chart features are available.

Externer Inhalt www.youtube.com
    Inhalte von externen Seiten werden ohne Ihre Zustimmung nicht automatisch geladen und angezeigt.
    Durch die Aktivierung der externen Inhalte erklären Sie sich damit einverstanden, dass personenbezogene Daten an Drittplattformen übermittelt werden. Mehr Informationen dazu haben wir in unserer Datenschutzerklärung zur Verfügung gestellt.

This interface features in many funcion, but maybe the most importatn function, the signal-to-nois and LM chart.

The chart timeline showing the measuring time highest and lowest signal data too. (example 24 hours measuring case)You knowing, the satellites signal value, not linear in the 24 hours time. Variable, example the satellites due to its " eliptical swaying". Therefore the two measured extreme signal value, also a one time window too, which is a good opportunity that sett prcision the dish. :)

Best regards,

SaTom

• New version for R.A.M.F „SNR reports” tool!

Again one week passed, added the newest functions, and more precisioned settings modes to reporting tool. :-)

The new version 3.06.02

(beta release)

Change log:

* new user interface

(Corrected menu, vale, and parameter names)

* new menu in to the Frequency parametering settings

(Added the LNB Local Oscillator parametering box. Now, dont need calculating the IF frequency value, just selecting from the drop-down list the appropirate value.)

* new "Polarization" input methode

(Now you don't have to adding the int 0, or 1 parameter, only selecting the "Horizontal", or "Vertical" polarisation mode from the drop-down list)

* new "Tone" input methode

(Now you don't have to adding the int 0, or 1 parameter, only selecting the "On", or "Off" the 22kHz mode from the drop-down list)

* new "DISEqC" input methode

(Now you don't have to adding the HEX code parameter, only selecting the type 1.0, or 1.1 options switch port.)

* new "3D converter polling" input methode

(Now you don't have to adding the int 0, or 1 parameter, only selecting the "Enabled", or "Disabled " mode from the drop-down list)

* new measurement "Time Limit / SNR Report" input methode

(The time stepping modified second to minuts intervall)

* new names to the Locking status indicator

("jel" modified to C/N name, and corrigated the update intervall for 20 seconds (one cycle request))

We will soon make the webAPI application available and downloadable for everyone!

Have a nice weekend!

Greetings from the developer and SaTom! :-)

Bilder

• I understand that this is a promotion of the Gold Master 525, but I don't understand why the links to the new RAMF versions(3.06.02) are not posted.

Maybe I don't know how to search, but I couldn't find the new version on GitHub. And if it is not hosted, where will it be found?

If this device is still being promoted, it must be done „à la carte'.

The Hungarian forum links are not updated with the latest versions of the R.A.M.F „SNR reports” tool and the new web API interface!

I apologize if it is; I haven't seen them.

Regards.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Dear Satesco!

Thank you, that following the project!

!!-Important-!!

This project and promotions NOT OFFICIAL GoldMaster project, only my friend home made developing. The promotions dont have in the software download links, this is because, the software momently developer version.

Of course, the software will soon be available to the public on the GitHub page with a download link, license, support, and of course also version tracking. :-)

In the meantime, we ask for your understanding and patience!

Thank You!

SaTom

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!