IQmonitor tool

• Ich gehe nach wie vor davon aus, dass es sich um Türkei-Beams handelt und ein starkes Ost-West Gefälle aufweist, ähnlich der UK-beams auf 28.2°E.

Hier am Standort nicht einmal ansatzweise ein Signal.

I still assume that these are Turkey beams and have a strong east-west gradient, similar to the UK beams at 28.2°E.

Here at the location not even remotely a signal.

Я по-прежнему предполагаю, что это лучи Турции и имеют сильный градиент с востока на запад, подобный лучам Великобритании на 28,2° в.д.

Здесь, на месте, даже отдаленно нет сигнала.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Hi femi ,

Ich verstehe nicht ganz, dieses "Problem"von Enosat tritt auf Hispasat 30° West auf, das ist weit weg von Türksat.

Nun zurück zu IQMonitor, das ist das Hauptproblem.

I don't quite understand, this Enosat's "problem" appears on Hispasat 30° West, it is far away from Türksat.

Now back to IQMonitor, this is the main issue.

Oberfranken
    1.80m Ch.Master Revolver 5 LNB

IBU twin , Bulleye 10kHz, Kaonsat 13K, Inverto KaKuband,Kaband ( A)

TBS6983; Openbox SX3 CI II ; Ustym 4K Pro ;GTMedia Combo; F15

• Wenn ich es richtig verstanden habe, wäre es enosat lieber keine "Fake-Transponder" gelistet zu bekommen, als welche harmonischen.

Der Hispasat war als Beispiel angeführt.

If I understood it correctly, enosat would prefer not to have any "fake transponders" listed than harmonic ones.

The Hispasate was given as an example.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Please compare the values of the intermediate frequencies on your spectrum and on mine (grey values at the very bottom):

86706-42-0e-2212251724-13100-14100-h-jpg

And now pay attention to the IQmonitor Pro version and the new interface element - the x3 checkbox, which turns on the mode of receiving signals at the third harmonic of the internal local oscillator:

86715-42-0e-13415-h-3549-jpg

Good luck to all and health :74:

Сравните, пожалуйста, значения промежуточных частот на Вашем спектре и на моём (серые значения в самом низу)

А теперь обратите внимание на версию IQmonitor Pro и на новый элемент интерфейса - чекбокс x3, который включает режим приёма сигналов на третьей гармонике внутреннего гетеродина

Успехов всем и здоровья

• Hallo strannik,

ich habe kein Inverto Ultra black verwendet, sondern das XMW, speziell für diesen Frequenzbereich.

In den nächsten Tagen soll es wärmer werden, da kann ich 13415 mit dem Messgerät direkt an der Antenne probieren, um einen Fehler zum Beispiel mit Diseqc auszuschliessen.

Ich habe aber trotzdem die Vermutung, dass hier am 16. Längengrad nichts mehr ankommt.

Hello strannik,

I didn't use an Inverto Ultra black, but the XMW, especially for this frequency range.

It's supposed to get warmer in the next few days, so I can try 13415 with the measuring device directly on the antenna to rule out an error with Diseqc, for example.

But I still have the suspicion that nothing arrives here at the 16th degree of longitude.

привет странник,

Я использовал не Inverto Ultra black, а XMW, специально для этого частотного диапазона.

В ближайшие дни должно стать теплее, поэтому я могу попробовать 13415 с измерительным устройством прямо на антенне, чтобы исключить ошибку, например, с Diseqc.

Но у меня все еще есть подозрение, что сюда, на 16-й градус долготы, ничего не приходит.

• Zitat

It's supposed to get warmer in the next few days, so I can try 13415 with the measuring device directly on the antenna to rule out an error with Diseqc, for example.

You know, I have every reason to believe that the transponders I received are reportage hauls from a mobile station.

One is from some event in Bodrum, and the second is an interview with some official that did not begin for a long time. The correspondent was waiting for him for a long time and was very nervous ...

The fact that the NIT tables do not contain true frequencies, symbol rates and modulations, as well as satellites also testifies to the mobile station

So I think I'm very lucky to host these two broadcasts :98:

Вы знаете, у меня есть все основания полагать, что принятые мною транспондеры - это репортажные перегоны с мобильной станции.

Один с какого-то мероприятия в Бодруме, а второй - долго не начинавшееся интервью с каким-то чиновником. Корреспондент долго ожидал его и сильно нервничал... Про мобильную станцию свидетельствует и тот факт, что в NIT таблицах не прописаны истинные частоты, символьные скорости и модуляции, а так же спутники...

Так что я думаю, что мне сильно повезло принять эти две трансляции.

• Exotics feed reports on 23.5°E

• Heute auf 8° west habe ich beim Blindscan einen Transponder mit einem SR von nur 145

gelockt und hören können :34: ( radio in Französich leider ohne Name)

Today at 8° west I was able to blind scan a transponder with an SR of only 145.

and was able to listen to it :34: (radio in French, unfortunately without a name).

Сегодня на 8° запада я смог вслепую просканировать транспондер с SR всего 145.

и смог прослушать его :34: (радио на французском языке, к сожалению, без названия).

Oberfranken

• The new version of IQmonitor Pro 1.0.3.0 has a lot of cardinal changes. :6:

Firstly, work on the analysis of DVB-S2X standard constellations has been continued. A window has been made that automatically pops up on the spectrum (when C/No exceeds the threshold specified in dB) in which the analysis frequency in kHz, SNR of DVB-S2 signals, C/No rating for signals of both standards and SNR ratings of tokens for DVB-S2X signals are indicated. In addition, the time in seconds from the start of the scan and the time in ms for which the frequency was tuned are indicated.

Secondly, a wrapper has been made for the RFscan function, which allows averaging Nm measurements at one frequency, which increases the accuracy of determining the power of the RF signal. In this case, noise is suppressed by a factor of sqrt(Nm).

If you set Nm=0 (number of RF signal strength measurements at a given frequency) or the RFscan function is not supported by the card, then the RF signal strength is determined as the Level noise level + C/No score. This will allow owners of such cards to use all IQmonitor Pro modes, but with less speed and accuracy. The C/No estimation rate strongly depends on SRmin and decreases by 2-4 times when this parameter changes from the minimum allowable to the maximum allowable SR. But this is a matter of mass experiments. The Test RF button is intended for this purpose. Test MER is still under development, as is the tuning frequency test.

Thirdly, two identical Scr buttons are made, which are located at the bottom left and at the top of the main program windows and allow you to take an automatic screenshot of these windows with placement in the satellite directory. If you encounter problems with Save after using this option, simply reload the satellite ini file to restore the default paths.

Fourth, and this is probably the most interesting, the x3 checkbox appeared, the mark of which puts the program into the mode of excitation of the frequencies of the third harmonic of the local oscillator. It becomes possible to expand the reception ranges with standard LNBs, and in the Ka band, one LNB with an internal local oscillator frequency of Lo ~ 20GHz is generally enough to receive all subbands ...

Errors with band C tables have been fixed, information about your receiving installation has been added to the start page, indicating the antenna gain at the boundaries of the selected band, etc., etc. ...

________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

В новой версии IQmonitor Pro 1.0.3.0 много кардинальных изменений.

Во-первых, продолжена работа по анализу констелляций стандарта DVB-S2X. Сделано автоматически всплывающее на спектре окно (при превышении C/No заданного в дБ порога) в котором указывается частота анализа в кГц, SNR DVB-S2 сигналов, оценка C/No для сигналов обеих стандартов и оценки SNR токенов для сигналов DVB-S2X. Кроме того, указывается время в секундах от начала сканирования и время в ms , за которое произошла настройка на частоту.

Во-вторых, сделана обёртка для функции RFscan, которая позволяет осреднять Nm измерений на одной частоте, что повышает точность определения мощности RF сигнала. При этом шумы подавляются в sqrt(Nm) раз.

Если задать Nm=0 (число измерений мощности RF сигнала на заданной частоте) или функция RFscan не поддерживается картой, то мощность RF сигнала определяется как уровень шума Level + оценка C/No. Это позволит владельцам таких карт пользоваться всеми режимами работы IQmonitor Pro, но с меньшей скоростью и точностью. Скорость оценки C/No сильно зависит от SRmin и уменьшается в 2-4 раза при изменении этого параметра от минимально допустимого до максимально допустимого SR. Но это уже дело массовых экспериментов. Для этого предназначена кнопка Test RF. Test MER пока остаётся в стадии разработки, как и тест частоты настройки.

В-третьих сделано две идентичные кнопки Scr, которые расположены слева внизу и вверху основных окон программы и позволяют сделать автоматический скриншот этих окон с помещением в директорий спутника. Если после использования этой опции возникнут проблемы с Save - просто перезагрузите ini файл спутника, чтобы восстановить пути по умолчанию.

В-четвёртых, и это, наверное, самое интересное, - появился чекбокс x3, отметка которого переводит программу в режим возбуждения частот третьей гармоники гетеродина. Возникает возможность расширения диапазонов приёма стандартными LNB, а в Ka диапазоне вообще обойтись одним LNB с частотой внутреннего гетеродина Lo ~ 20GHz для приёма всех поддиапазонов...

Исправлены ошибки с таблицами C диапазона, на стартовую страницу добавлена информация про Вашу приёмную установку с указанием усиления антенны на границах выбранного диапазона и т.д., и т.п. ...

• Der erste Test mit der TBS6908.

Die Scanzeit im dF Modus war extrem lang. Für die TBS6903x habe ich dann min/max for search auf das Notwendigste gekürzt.

Als ich das Spektrum und Transponder speichern wollte, bekam bekam beim üblichen "save" diese Fehlermeldung.

Die andere "save" Option ist grau und nicht aktiv. Womit steht dies in Zusammenhang?

The first test with the TBS6908.

The scan time in dF mode was extremely long. For the TBS6903x I then shortened min/max for search to the bare minimum.

When I wanted to save the spectrum and transponder, I got this error message with the usual "save".

The other "save" option is gray and not active. What is this related to?

Первый тест с TBS6908.

Время сканирования в режиме dF было очень большим. Затем для TBS6903x я сократил min/max для поиска до минимума.

Когда я хотел сохранить спектр и транспондер, я получил это сообщение об ошибке при обычном «сохранении».

Другая опция «сохранить» выделена серым цветом и неактивна. С чем это связано?

Bei der TBS6903x, der scan läft noch, hatte ich wieder ein altes Problem:

Spektrum gibt es keines, es erscheinen die Transponder erst während des Blindscans.

Allerdings wechselt man mit <ALT> <TAB> auf ein anderes Programm und wieder zurück, ist das bereits gezeichnete verschwunden.

With the TBS6903x, the scan is still running, I had an old problem again:

There is no spectrum, the transponders only appear during the blind scan.

However, if you switch to another program with <ALT> <TAB> and back again, the one you have already drawn has disappeared.

С TBS6903x сканирование все еще идет, у меня снова была старая проблема:

Спектра нет, транспондеры появляются только при слепом сканировании.

Однако, если вы переключитесь на другую программу с помощью <ALT> <TAB> и обратно, та, которую вы уже нарисовали, исчезнет.

Der "sichtbare Scan" wird aber ab dem Zeitpunkt des Fensterwechsel aber forgesetzt.

However, the "visible scan" is continued from the time of the window change.

Однако «видимый скан» продолжается с момента смены окна.

• IQmonitor Pro 1.03.0

" '...........' is not a valid floating point value."

Could this error be in the Save because it doesn't sync?

In the previous version, 1.0.2.8, I don't have this problem.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• If you set Nm=0 (number of RF signal strength measurements at a given frequency) or the RFscan function is not supported by the card, then the RF signal strength is determined as the Level noise level + C/No score. This will allow owners of such cards to use all IQmonitor Pro modes, but with less speed and accuracy. The C/No estimation rate strongly depends on SRmin and decreases by 2-4 times when this parameter changes from the minimum allowable to the maximum allowable SR. But this is a matter of mass experiments.

Thirdly, two identical Scr buttons are made, which are located at the bottom left and at the top of the main program windows and allow you to take an automatic screenshot of these windows with placement in the satellite directory. If you encounter problems with Save after using this option, simply reload the satellite ini file to restore the default paths.

femi

To work with 6903X, you need to set Nm=0, and select Min for search SR from Min SR to Max SR. Moreover, the larger this parameter, the faster the tuning to the frequency.

"gray" Save is an inactive feature that has not yet been implemented.

There is still an unrecoverable bug when, after using the Scr buttons, the paths for saving files are corrupted and the usual Save function stops working. In order to restore these paths, try using the Open list button to load again the ini-file from the list of satellite positions.

satesco

The previous version didn't have Src buttons, which creates a problem.

Before working with the 6903X, I recommend that you start by mastering the Test RF button: you need to set Nm=0, and select Min for search SR from Min SR to Max SR. Look at the last three screenshots in my previous post, copy all the parameters from them and repeat the Test RF for your cards. In the status bar, you should see the results of your attempt to tune to a frequency.

:74:

• Ich weiß nicht wie es satesco damit geht, aber "Test Rf" wäre bei mir gar nicht möglich.

I don't know how satesco is doing with it, but "Test Rf" would not be possible for me.

Не знаю, как с этим обстоят дела у satesco, но "Test Rf" мне бы не подошел.

Der Durchlauf der vertikalen Ebene auf Hellas Sat dauerte fast 4 Stunden, länger als bei den Vorversionen, doch das Ergebnis ist deutlich besser.

Ob Nm=0 oder Nm=1, hier zeigte sich die TBS6903x irgendwie unbeeindruckt.

The vertical plane sweep on Hellas Sat lasted almost 4 hours, longer than the previous versions, but the result is significantly better.

Whether Nm=0 or Nm=1, the TBS6903x was somehow unimpressed.

Развертка в вертикальной плоскости на Hellas Sat длилась почти 4 часа, дольше, чем в предыдущих версиях, но результат значительно лучше.

Независимо от того, Nm=0 или Nm=1, TBS6903x как-то не впечатлил.

Das Problem mit dem Speichern läßt sich mit "Open List" beheben, ich hoffe du findest die Ursache.

The problem with saving can be fixed with "Open List", I hope you find the cause.

Проблему с сохранением можно решить с помощью "Открыть список", надеюсь вы найдете причину.

Das Verschwinden der Transponder beim Tabwechsel ist eine Eigenart der TBS6903x, auch bei älteren Programmversionen. Mit der 6909 (6983) Familie konnte ich das nicht beobachten.

Meiner Vermutung nach könnte mit dem fehlenden Scan ein Zusammenhang bestehen.

The disappearance of the transponders when changing tabs is a peculiarity of the TBS6903x, even with older program versions. With the 6909 (6983) family I could not observe this.

My assumption could be that there is a connection with the missing scan.

Исчезновение транспондеров при смене вкладок - особенность TBS6903x, даже с более старыми версиями программы. С семейством 6909 (6983) такого наблюдать не мог.

Мое предположение могло заключаться в том, что есть связь с отсутствующим сканом.

streamreader.log:

StreamReader.zip

Auch bei der 6904SE gab es eine kleine Änderung. Ich denke das wird später ein neues Kapitel in der IQMonitor-Geschichte zu hoffentlich besseren Konditionen.

There was also a small change in the 6904SE. I think this will later be a new chapter in the IQMonitor story, hopefully on better terms.

В 6904SE также было небольшое изменение. Я думаю, что позже это станет новой главой в истории IQMonitor, надеюсь, в лучших условиях.

• Zitat

@femi

To work with 6903X, you need to set Nm=0, and select Min for search SR from Min SR to Max SR. Moreover, the larger this parameter, the faster the tuning to the frequency.

"gray" Save is an inactive feature that has not yet been implemented.

There is still an unrecoverable bug when, after using the Scr buttons, the paths for saving files are corrupted and the usual Save function stops working. In order to restore these paths, try using the Open list button to load again the ini-file from the list of satellite positions.

Zitat

Das Problem mit dem Speichern läßt sich mit "Open List" beheben, ich hoffe du findest die Ursache.

The problem with saving can be fixed with "Open List", I hope you find the cause.

Проблему с сохранением можно решить с помощью "Открыть список", надеюсь вы найдете причину. I am finding the cause

I will be grateful if everyone who tests the program sends (publishes) screenshots showing both the spectrum and the main window of the program, where you can see all the parameters and versions of the stream reader. I urge all testers to use version 1.2.4.140, otherwise we won't know who to criticize/praise - me or the respected crazycat. If you are using ini files other than those I sent in the archives, please send them along with the log file with the Log = 5 parameter.

Good luck and health to everyone! And thank you so much for your support :74:

_______________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Я буду признателен, если все, кто тестирует программу, будут присылать (публиковать) скриншоты, на которых есть и спектр, и главное окно программы, на котором видно и все параметры, и версии стримридера. Призываю всех тестеров использовать версию 1.2.4.140 , иначе мі не будем знать, кого ругать/хвалить - меня или уважаемого crazycat`а. Если вы используете ini-файлы, отличные от тех, что я высылал в архивах, пожалуйста, присылайте их вместе с лог-файлом с параметром Log = 5.

Удачи и здоровья всем! И огромное спасибо за вашу поддержку

• I urge all testers to use version 1.2.4.140, otherwise we won't know who to criticize/praise - me or the respected crazycat. If you are using ini files other than those I sent in the archives, please send them along with the log file with the Log = 5 parameter.

Призываю всех тестеров использовать версию 1.2.4.140 , иначе мі не будем знать, кого ругать/хвалить - меня или уважаемого crazycat`а. Если вы используете ini-файлы, отличные от тех, что я высылал в архивах, пожалуйста, присылайте их вместе с лог-файлом с параметром Log = 5.

:73:  Makes sense for better comparison with each other. At least on these last scans I didn't notice any difference between the 140 and 141 version anyway.
    Имеет смысл для лучшего сравнения друг с другом. По крайней мере, на этих последних сканах я все равно не заметил никакой разницы между 140-й и 141-й версиями.

• There is still an unrecoverable bug when, after using the Scr buttons, the paths for saving files are corrupted and the usual Save function stops working. In order to restore these paths, try using the Open list button to load again the ini-file from the list of satellite positions.

Hallo ,

Ich habe einen Blindscan auf 39° ost in dF gemacht , ich habe niemals die Scr Buttons genutzt , trotzdem diese error , auch nach Openlist/ ini-file trick es funktioniert nicht . ich kann nicht die Transponder liste speichern.

Vielleicht gibt es eine andere Möglichkeit ?

Hello ,

I made a blind scan on 39° east in dF , I never used the scr buttons , still this error , even after openlist/ ini-file trick it doesn't work . I can't save the transponder list .

Maybe there is another possibility ?

Здравствуйте

Я сделал слепое сканирование на 39° востока в dF, я никогда не использовал кнопки scr, все равно эта ошибка, даже после трюка с openlist/ ini-file это не работает. Я не могу сохранить список транспондеров.

Может быть, есть другая возможность?

Oberfranken

• Hallo Stephan,

Wenn die Fehlermeldung kommt, auf OK klicken

OpenList Öffnen und in diesen Fall 0390.ini auswählen

Danach im Fenster Code nochmals "0390" eingeben

Jetzt sollte es mit "save" funktionieren

Ich bekam aber nur die rfs und die jpg (des Spektrums) im Spektrums-Verzeichnis abgespeichert, keinen Transponder im Transponderverzeichnis.

Vielleicht auch nur Zufall, aber achte mal darauf.

• Hier ein kleine video wo man sehen kann , dass das spectrum ohne Grund plötzlich verschwindet .

auch manche gefundene Transponder sind auch plötzlich nicht mehr zu sehen .

Here is a small video where you can see that the spectrum suddenly disappears for no reason.

Some transponders that are found are also suddenly no longer visible.

Вот небольшое видео, где видно, что спектр внезапно исчезает без причины.

Некоторые найденные транспондеры также внезапно перестают быть видимыми.

Download IQM2023 spectrum.zip (21.41 MB) now. Fast and easy at workupload.com

Oberfranken

• Entferne mal den Haken "Show C/N No>"

könnte mit den Fensterüberlagerung zu tun haben, die auch bei der TBS6903x vermehrt zu beobachten ist.

• Entferne mal den Haken "Show C/N No>"

könnte mit den Fensterüberlagerung zu tun haben, die auch bei der TBS6903x vermehrt zu beobachten ist.

Ich habe schon es bemerkt , wenn man diese show C/N No entfernt , scheint diese Problem mit "Spectrum verschwinden"

einigermassen OK sein , leider mit Transponder speichern geht es nicht vorwärts.

Mit "dF super detailled spectrum" egal was ich gemacht habe konnte ich kein Transponderliste speichern

I have already noticed that if you remove this show C/N No, this problem with "Spectrum disappear"

seems to be OK to some extent, unfortunately with saving transponder it does not go forward.

With "dF super detailed spectrum" no matter what I did I could not save a transponder list.

Я уже заметил, что если удалить это шоу C/N No, то эта проблема с "Spectrum disappear" кажется в порядке.

Кажется, в какой-то степени все в порядке, но, к сожалению, с сохранением транспондеров дело не продвигается.

С "dF super detailed spectrum", что бы я ни делал, я не мог сохранить список транспондеров.

Oberfranken

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!