• Hello to you all. I am cald, Jootje, and I am a real freak for DX reception of satellite signals.

This started yeard ago, when I had my first receiver, a Chapparal Monterey. The dish back then was a Triax 1.4 Prime Focus with a Corotor from Chapparal and a Echostar 7000. Witch I stil have.

When I bought a new house, I did not have the posibility to place a big dish sadly.

So my dish at the moment is a Triax 110cm Offset, and for the LNB,s I made a Combifeed myself for reception of C and KU band. This contanes of a C band lnb, and a Inverto Black Ultra single lnb. The dish is turnable from 78,5 east until 67,0 west.

You be suprised what I can receive with a smal dish like this!

At the moment I ordered a Extended C band lnb, and try to receive the Eutelsat on 65 west.

I do receive 2 transponders from the Telstar on 63 west, but sadly they are only data transponders.

I wil let you know about the reception of the expiriment of the reception from the Echostar.

Wish you all the best, take care with Covid, and love to read your repports!

Jootje

• Jootje,

Welcome aboard :3:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!