IQmonitor tool

• I assume your 1.8m antenna is not motorized, you rotate it manually? Did not find any signal at frequency 3928H SR1790 from position 17E?

---------------------------------
    2,7m "Laminas" (Not in function :88: )

1.8m Prodelin (Not in function :88: )

1.2m Echostar + 36V HH motor 93,5E-61W (154,5° Clark's orbit):34:
    0,75m Kathrain CAS75 offset + Premium X diseqc motor (90E-55,5W)
    Multi-Feed "Wave Frontier" Toroidal Antenna T90 (28,5E-0,8W)
    TBS 5927;TBS 5925;TBS 6903;Octagon SF8008;DM 8000

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hi all,

sorry for my question, but (how) can I change the stream parameter from "udp 2103" to "tcp 6969" (for example)? :3:

Bilder

• 2021-05-08_09h25_43.png

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo ,

soweit ich weiss , kann man nicht .

ich muss sagen , damit habe ich nicht so probiert ,

vielleicht gibt es trotzdem eine Lösung .

as far as I know, you can't.

I have to say, I didn't try that

maybe there is a solution anyway.

• Offizieller Beitrag

Okay, thank you guys. :3:

• Videolan released a new player version.

Still Ihave not tested with IQMonitor, but don't forget to change the IQMonitor.ini in the parser section (VLC=.............).

for example with standard directories:

VLC=C:\Program Files (x86)\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe => VLC=C:\Program Files (x86)\VLC Plus Player\vlc.exe

or 64 bit

VLC=C:\Program Files\VideoLAN\VLC\vlc.exe => VLC=C:\Program Files\VLC Plus Player\vlc.exe

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von femi () aus folgendem Grund: Schreibfehler, inhaltlich nicht relevant

• VLC Plus Player tested on Hellas Sat 10890 H 30000 5/6 8PSK

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• I assume your 1.8m antenna is not motorized, you rotate it manually? Did not find any signal at frequency 3928H SR1790 from position 17E?

yes I rotate it manually.

unfortunately no signal for 3928,H,1790 or 4137,H,19410 here ! trayed many times !:301

• An other Crazy Test @ 24.8°W

just I thought that these "fake" transponders are in Circular polarity !

12717,V,4550

12725,V,9100

12734,V,7583

12742,V,5308

...apparently they are not :77:

• Spectrum at position 40E, C band on Triax TD110

PC card: Omicom S2 PCI

Sat. tuner: UCLAN Denys H.265 Pro Combo

USALS - 75Е - 15 W (0.8 м)

DiseqC 10х1:

85E (Triax TD78), multifeed 60E, 55E, 42E (Triax TD78), 36E (Mabo 0.85), multifeed 13E-5E-4W (Mabo 0.85), 30W (Triax TD88)

• just for start with the beta version of the IQmonitor _pro program @51.5°E south-beam :73:

it is fantastic :31:

I have to practice this Pro_version more :101:

I love showing the R -gistograme at the real_time !!!:43:

thank you very Strannik for your great work :70:

Best Regards

Flie.

• Offizieller Beitrag

IQmonitor Pro software is the best of its class for DX-eras and Feed Hanters for searching and deep analysis of DVB-S2 signals. It implements a number of exclusive algorithms and procedures that are based on tunnel computing technology with an efficiency of more than 800%, which made it possible to expand the range of capabilities of both budget and professional PCI and USB cards both in frequency (up to 3 times) and in resolution. and the accuracy of the spectra of DVB-S2 signals (up to 4 kHz). The interface of the IQmonitor Pro program is described below, which is not only a universal tool, but also a personal certificate of the highest user skill. The program is freely distributed on the site satellitescommunity.de

_____________________________IQmonitor Pro interface_______________________________

1 - The main window of the program with an indication of its version and username / nickname. Optimal for SVGA format

2 - The operating window of the program can be scaled for optimal output of RF and HR spectra.

Many elements of the IQmonitor Pro interface have hints that appear when the cursor is delayed within an element. Read the hints - they often contain additional information about the function of an interface element or recommendations about the value of the parameter that is set in this element.

Discussion of the IQmonitor Pro program in Russian - at the link https://filatov-yuri.livejournal.com

Discussion of the IQmonitor Pro program in English and German - https://www.satellitescommunity.de

My friend stephan94, who has contributed to the development of the program for many years, has submitted many valuable ideas and suggestions for its improvement, has translated this instruction into German. For this, respect and gratitude to him

Free download of files related to the program - by the link ---> IQmonitor - Only files ! There you will also find instructions for installing the program and conditions for obtaining a personalized key to IQmonitor Pro

• Many thanks for IQmonitor Pro Yuri.:73::150:

It's unbelievable. I've only tried a few features and they all work perfectly. There are a lot of improvements I haven't had time to try, but I'm excited about it. As Stephan writes, I don't know where you get the strength and ideas on how to solve our requirements. When I test a little more features, I'll write my experience. :79:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

• Offizieller Beitrag

Hallo,

Für diejenigen , die mit dem Links oben schwierigkeit haben

zum Beispiel mit Firefox will es nicht gehen ( warum auch immer)

hier einen andere link

https://workupload.com/file/vYC6jLCdLMR

viel Spass damit.

• Inzwischen sind die "Wartungsarbeiten" beim Link beendet und er funktionierte jetzt.

Anleitungen habe ich nun genug, in drei Sprachen, angesehen und mehrfach gelesen.

Ich hoffte gestern, dass der Link endlich funktioniert.

So ausführlich, vorallem als "Gesamtpaket" gab es eine Anleitung noch nicht, da ja der IQMonitor ständig gewachsen ist, sehr lobenswert. :73:

Ein extra Danke :74:an Stephan für die gelungene Übersetzung.

Für mich stellt sich aber die Frage, was fange ich blos damit alleine an :28:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von femi ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

. . . . . . . . IQmonitor Pro ver.1.0.0.0  .

To install the IQmonitor Pro program, you need to unpack the IQmonitor_Pro.zip archive and get the IQmonitor_Pro base directory, which contains the base of the program database, StreamReader and other files necessary for the program to work

IQmonitor Pro Instalation

Then unpack the archive IQmonitor_Pro_1000.zip (where 1000 is the number version of the program) and copy IQmonitor_Pro.exe to the IQmonitor_Pro folder

This completes the installation of the program, you can run it and enjoy the wide possibilities that will open before you

Having mastered this or that function of the program, share your results in the this topic

ATTENTION ! Publication of your materials on the forum http://www.satellitescommunity.de is a REQUIRED condition for obtaining a personalized key to the IQmonitor_Pro program

When you decide that you have mastered all the basic functions of the program and confirmed these are your publications on the forum, you lead the best in the topic (according to your opinion) the result of using the IQmonitor_Pro program and submit an application to receive a personalized key to the program, which opens Advanced functions

When the moderator decides that you have sufficient command of the program, the file IQmonitor_Pro.key will be sent to you through the system of private messages, which you just need to put it in the IQmonitor_Pro folder.

Good luck! Respectfully yours, Yuri Filatov

• The first tests with IQmonitor Pro made a big impression on me. :402:

I appreciate the advanced BlindScan settings, step, bandwidth and more. This allows you to set the optimal conditions for searching for transponders with SR from 100 - 67500 (max. For TBS6983). This is how IQmonitor finds all TPs on the satellite.:73:
    I would welcome the dF extension for 5760 pix. As it was in version 2407.:68:

BlindScan:

Also, the "Paint" button does not work as in the previous version. H+V, Maybe it's an intention or I'm making a mistake somewhere.

After "Paint": It freezes for a few minutes and then renders this.

I didn't try to control the positioner because I don't have DiSEqC motors. (My antennas wouldn't tighten.):28:

Geoposition: 48,71N, 21,92E. Promax Ranger Neo 2, TBS5925 :73: , TBS6983, TBS6903, TBS6903x, TBS6903x V2, TBS6522, TBS5520SE, TBS5927, TBS5590, Prof7301, PF 250cm, ADE antenna 370cm. Full band LNBs: S, L, C: NJS8487S PLL , NJS8488S PLL, X PLL, Ku NJR2842S PLL, Bullseye 10kHz PLL, full Ka band PLL, and other iron for DX reception, 53W - 98E. :68:

Einmal editiert, zuletzt von Peon ()

• Offizieller Beitrag

@Peon , thanks for the beta-version test.

I will ask you to replace it with ver.1.0.0.0, which is posted in the public

When displaying, plz, use the "Auto" checkbox carefully and never with the "Add" enabled

We'll talk more about expanding the tablet, but 90% - no.

Zitat

I didn't try to control the positioner because I don't have DiSEqC motors.

- do you have rotary antennas with DiSEqC control ?

• Offizieller Beitrag

Eine Bemerkung, um diese Frage zu vermeiden :

Warum bei meinem Blindscan wurde nicht alles gefunden ?

( es betrifft nur accurate RF spectrum ; normal spectrum und express spectrum)

Zwischen der alten Version 2407 (und der vorherigen)

die Präsentation wo man die Breite und skew eingegeben kann

ist ein wenig anders.

Hier ist ein Bild mit der alte und neue Presentation

aufpassen in der version PRO sind an Anfang die eingegebene Zahl ziemlich gross.

A note to avoid this question:

Why wasn't everything found during my blind scan?

(it only affects accurate RF spectrum; normal spectrum and express spectrum)

Between the old version 2407 (and the previous one)

the presentation where you can enter the width and skew

is a little different.

Here is a picture with the old and new presentations

be careful in the PRO version the number entered is quite large at the beginning.

viel Spass

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!