• Eine neue Version von neumoDVB ist jetzt unter https://github.com/deeptho/neumodvb verfügbar

[Blockierte Grafik: https://github.com/deeptho/neumodvb/blob/master/docs/images/spectrum.png?raw=true]

NeumoDVB ist eine DVB-Settop-Box und ein DX-Programm für Linux. Es unterstützt erweiterte Muti-Tuner-Karten, die auf dem Stid135-Chip basieren, wie z. B. TBS-6909x und TBS-6903x, sowie einfachere Karten, die auf stv091x wie tbs5927, auf tas2101 wie tbs5990 und auf si2183 wie tbs6504 basieren. Einige der Funktionen umfassen

• Spektralanalyse von Satellitenbändern
    • Blindscan (TBS-6909x, TBS-6903x, tbs5927 und unvollständige Unterstützung für tbs5990)
    • Scannen von Muxen
    • Scannen von Satellitenbändern durch Blindabstimmung
    • Ansehen und Aufzeichnen von Programmen
    • EPG-Scannen, einschließlich SkyUk, Freesat, Movistar, Viasat Nordic
    • Ansehen verschlüsselter Streams mit Oscam
    • Abstimmung auf Multi-Stream- und T2MI-Streams
    • Steuerung von Stellungsreglern

Um die Blindscan-Funktionen nutzen zu können, müssen Sie auch die Blindscan-Kernelmodule installieren.
    https://github.com/deeptho/linux_media

A new release of neumoDVB is now avalilabe at https://github.com/deeptho/neumodvb

NeumoDVB is a DVB Settop box and dx-program for linux. Its supports advanced muti-tuner cards based on the stid135 chip, such as TBS-6909x and TBS-6903x and simpler cards based on stv091x like tbs5927, on tas2101 like tbs5990 and on si2183 like tbs6504 Some of the features include

• spectral analysis of satellite bands
    • blindscan (TBS-6909x, TBS-6903x, tbs5927, and incomplete support for tbs5990)
    • scanning muxes
    • scanning satellite bands by blind tuning
    • viewing and recording programs
    • epg scanning, including SkyUk, Freesat, Movistar, Viasat Nordic
    • watching encrypted streams using oscam
    • tuning to multi-stream and T2MI streams
    • controlling positioners

For using the blindscan features you also need to install the blindscan kernel modules.

GitHub - deeptho/linux_media: neumoDVB blindscan drivers media_tree
    neumoDVB blindscan drivers media_tree. Contribute to deeptho/linux_media development by creating an account on GitHub.
    github.com

• Those with 6903x/6909x cards can quickly scan with the neumoDVB app by installing Deeptho's driver.

It is unbelievable that these cards scan slowly on Windows and Linux; they "fly."

For example, at 19.2E, the total bandwidth scan was 32.7 minutes under Windows and only 3.2 minutes under Linux.

NeumoDVB brings other benefits to stid135 chip cards.

• Vor längerer Zeit wünschte ich mir schon einen Linux-Stick mit neumoDVB. :38:

Die 32 Minuten sind schon "Express-Mode", mit IQMonitor hoher Auflösung und geringer Abtastrate dauert es etliche Stunden. :28:

A long time ago I wanted a Linux stick with neumoDVB. :38:

The 32 minutes are already "express mode", with IQMonitor high resolution and low sampling rate it takes several hours. :28:

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• I have also been thinking about a "usb stick with linux", but it is not so simple because you need a hard disk to store

live buffers and recordings. It can be done. For example libreelec could be a good starting point. I have too little

time myself, but there should be people out there that can do it.

Some people run neumoDVB on a raspberri pi. So that is also a solution.

Ich habe auch über einen „USB-Stick mit Linux“ nachgedacht, aber das ist nicht so einfach, weil man zum Speichern eine Festplatte braucht

Live-Buffer und Aufzeichnungen. Es ist machbar. Beispielsweise könnte Libreelec ein guter Ausgangspunkt sein. Ich habe zu wenig

Zeit für mich selbst, aber es sollte Leute da draußen geben, die das können.

Manche Leute betreiben neumoDVB auf einem Raspberry Pi. Das ist also auch eine Lösung.

• Mein Gedanke war ein bootfähiger Stick, und groß genug, sollte für Buffer etc. auch genug Platz sein.

My thought was a bootable stick, and big enough, there should be enough space for buffers and so on.

Wer nicht die Antennengröße und den ungefähren Standort angibt, postet sinnlos, sofern es um eine Signalerfassung geht.

If you don't specify the antenna size and the approximate location, posting is useless if it's about signal acquisition.

• Mein Gedanke war ein bootfähiger Stick, und groß genug, sollte für Buffer etc. auch genug Platz sein.

My thought was a bootable stick, and big enough, there should be enough space for buffers and so on.

Daran hätte ich auch ein Interesse

• Hi,

did neumo DVB works with all of these linux versions (see attached file) and also with TBS 6909 X V-2?

• Hi,

did neumo DVB works with all of these linux versions (see attached file) and also with TBS 6909 X V-2?

When I started installing the deeptho and neumoDVB drivers it was on Ubuntu 20.04 LTS. I had no problems with the Linux installation, nor with the drivers, although due to the latter, which were not optimized on Ubuntu, I had to insist that deeptho solve this problem.

The biggest headache I had was with the installation of the neumoDVB app, especially coming from a Windows environment. I think this is a problem of newcomers to this environment who are getting used to a different operating system, totally different from Windows.

Luckily Deeptho took into account the opinions and obstacles I had, installing his app is easier, so I could easily switch from Ubuntu 22.04 LTS, and now I'm on Ubuntu 23.10.

From what I understood during learning and discussing with him on the neumoDVB thread on the UK forum, it can now easily work on any version of Ubuntu.

The only problem I've had and that could occur at any time is to be careful with kernel updates. To avoid problems of this kind, I try and use the same kernel from when I install the drivers and app. Of course for the Linux connoisseur, such problems can be solved by themselves, but beginners need to be more careful.

We are lucky with the 6903x/6909x cards that Deeptho has, I think, committed to this project precisely because these stid135 cards are the top cards in the dvb-s world. Probably the situation would have been different if he hadn't discovered the potential of this stid135 chip which is not yet so prominently displayed on Windows.

So it doesn't matter which version of card you have, because the application is valid for all HW versions

Too bad it didn't have the 6983 card to exploit to the same level as those for 6903x/6909x.

I don't think I'm exaggerating, but I say it's worth learning and working on Linux if only to use these cards at another level.
    I hope you succeed :3:

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• I guess I don't have to advocate installing and working with tbs6903x/6909x cards with neumoDVB anymore. But you can't seem to be impressed by the fact that you can almost work with 69093x/6909x on this system just as you can with, say, 6983 on Windows.

For example, the signal on Dutch muxes with a low symbol rate at 16.0E can be locked with the tbs6909x card, and then listened to. Of course, not all of them can be found by "Blindscan all", but at least manually it can be done.

I have not been able to lock the mux with a symbol rate of 176. Maybe after another update.

7 antennas,including 2 of 150cm,one T90 with 16 lnbs
    lnb:Inverto Black Ultra with scalar rings and many Ku lnbs,
    C-band LNB:ESX241,Galaxy Inovations,EuroStar,MTI 20K,NS741U C/Ku,Inverto Single C-band Flange,lnb Chaparral Servo Motor & Skew Control
    LNB Ka:R9216DF XWM,Hughes FSS 19.7-20.2 GHz,
    6 satellite receivers,2 Meters,
    7 PC cards(tbs6983,6903,6590,6522,6209,2603,6909X,6903X,6504),3 tuners usb-tbs5927,tbs5925 & SkyStar USB 2 HD,
    Satellite reception between 100.5E-50.0W,
    Loc:Romania :3:

• Hello! 👋

I'm new to Linux, so it's a little difficult for me to figure out how to install the NeumoDVB program. I have a question for dear users of this program: Is the program installed on the DragonOS X33 system? And is it possible to use this program to record a GSE stream using a TBS6903X card?

Thanks in advance for your answer!

Brgds

• Just to let you know, that I started with Linux PC as a newbie... so it was clear, that neumoDVB would show me some "installation problems"... check it below... anybody give me some help...? :26.

Jetzt mitmachen!

Sie haben noch kein Benutzerkonto auf unserer Seite? Registrieren Sie sich kostenlos und nehmen Sie an unserer Community teil!