I have just released neumoDVB version 1.0 for linux computers,
NeumoDVB is a DVB Settop box and dx-program for linux. Its supports advanced muti-tuner cards based on the stid135 chip, such as TBS-6909x and TBS-6903x and simpler cards based on stv091x like tbs5927, on tas2101 like tbs5990 and on si2183 like tbs6504 Some of the features include
- spectral analysis of satellite bands
- blindscan (TBS-6909x, TBS-6903x, tbs5927, and incomplete support for tbs5990)
- scanning muxes
- viewing and recording programs
- epg scanning, including SkyUk, Freesat, Movistar, Viasat Nordic
- watching encrypted streams using oscam
- tuning to multi-stream and T2MI streams
- controlling positioners Currently this software is fully functional, but is of alpha quality. It has seen very little testing.
The software supports spectrum scan, blindcanning, viewing TV... The advanced features require installing the neumo blindscan drivers, but the less advanced functionality of neumoDVB also works without these drivers.
The newest features include parallel blindscan (up to 8x faster on cards with many demodulators), fast high-resolution (less than 100kHz) spectrum acquisition on supported cards.
Some screenshots below